She forgives. OH NO!

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV.
First lessons has gone so quick today, we had a little break before our other lessons continued.
We all sat around a table while feeding ourselves with snacks when a voice came behind us.
“Ahem..” I turned around to see three girls..the same one that beat me up weeks ago..
“Hi, my name is Nicole, this is Jennifer and this is Naomi.” They introduced.
“Uhh hi Nicole, Jennifer and Naomi.” I quietly waved to them.
“What do you guys want?” Donghae bit his apple as he glared at them.
The three girl dropped down onto their knees which were totally not right.
I stood up and walked over to them helping them up.
“Mina! I’m so sorry what we did to you! We never meant to do those things! That time outside the school gates..it was someone elses idea! They forced us” They buried their face in their hands..sobbing.
I couldn’t take it anymore, I hate seeing people hurt.
I gave them a worried look then helped them up.
“It’s ok. I forgive you.” I flashed them a smile.
They wiped their tears and gave me a smile back.
“So, are we friends?” Nicole held out her hand waiting for me to shake it.
Being friend isn’t so bad right? I shook her hand anyway and we all sat around the table together while I could see Donghae still glaring at the three of them.

Nicole POV.
“Ya ready girls?” as we all held up our eyes drops and winked. This should totally work right?
We walked in the empty class only containing our Oppas and of course.. Mina.
We all gave each other a smirk then our acting came about.
“Ahem.” I coughed trying to get their attention.
They all turned around and this is when our acting became real. We all introduced ourselves to them then she waved back at us. I can’t believe she’s ing falling for it! Before we did our big scene I smirked at the other girls and dropped down on our knees burying our face in our hands to hide myself from laughing at how stupid this girl is. Seriously, why would Kyuhyun even like her?
“Mina! I’m so sorry what we did to you! We never meant to do those things! That time outside the school gates..it was someone elses idea! They forced us” I sobbed out. This girl is so ing gullible man!
She grabbed my arms and helped me up. Wow, this is easier than I thought.
She gave me a forgiven look and I asked her.
“Friends?” I took out my hand.
She nodded and shook my hand as I gave her the fakest smile known to man kind.
Mi Mina. The game has officially begun.