We meet again.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina’s POV
I gave myself a smile and picked up my pen.

“Annyeong Kyuhyun ^^
Yes, we meet again, and no flying papers this time!
-Mina, the invisible girl

I rolled the paper back to Kyuhyun. He slowly opened it. It took him time to read then looked at me really confused. He scribbled on the paper with force then tilted his head back..looked at it and smiled before passing it back to me.

“Annyeong Kyuhyun ^^
Yes, we meet again, and no flying papers this time.
-Mina, the invisible girl the prettiest girl in the class."


Now that’s better haha, lets eat lunch together with my Hyungs
-Kyuhyun, still the number one most handsome guy”

Am I reading right? D-Did he just call me pretty? No ones ever called me pretty before.. Not including Key because he always says ’Oh Mina-ah. You’re pretty because I’m gorgeous!’  I couldn’t help now. I blushed a new shade of pink.. Surely he didn’t just asked me to eat lunch with him? I just keep on reading the paper and giving off a smile every time the “prettiest girl in class” came up. What is happening to me?!


Kyuhyun's POV.
Wow, she’s so concentrated on her work, all the girls are staring at me, feeling a little insecure here. I stared at her, she’s not taking notice of me, aww! I ripped some paper from my notepad and scribbled

“Hey Mina =D
We meet again keke.
-Kyuhyun, the number one most handsome person.”


I crumpled the paper up and took my aim. Feeling proud of myself that i rolled it right in the middle of her work. Yay! She’ll definitely read it now. I waited for her to notice then gave her a smile while her face stared at me, raising one of her eyebrows. She slowly opened it and she had this big smile on her face that gave my heart a little attack. I looked at her as she read it and soon scribbled down another note before rolling it back to me. I took a deep breath and took it in my hand.


“Annyeong Kyuhyun ^^
Yes, we meet again, and no flying papers this time hehe.
-Mina, the invisible girl”



My first reaction was happy then i was totally WTF?! The invisible girl? I still see her though? Is she a ghost? I don’t know.. but then wrote down another statement, the prettiest girl should do it. I wanted to spend time with her..I’m not sure why though, my heart made me, so I asked her to lunch. I rolled it once back to her and i felt my body heating up, am I blushing?!?! My heart gave a panic as i saw her read the note and she started replying. what is she going to say?! Is she going to accept? What if she rejects? What if she tells everyone she rejected me? How will I live?! She finished writing and gave a sigh. I watched her carefully. It’s going to be a no isn’t it?  I feel so defeated but may aswell read it in defeat.

“Prettiest girl? I doubt it, look at those girls in the front, their the pretty ones~
And sure I’ll eat lunch with you if you and your Hyungs don’t mind.. I never really ate with anyone else before though”

YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES A MILLION FREAKING TIMES!!
______

A sudden shout came at the back of the class.

“Yes!!“ Kyuhyun shouted.

Everybody in the class were now glaring at him in confusion. Kyuhyun who was once happy was now staring at the class with widened eyes.

“Kyuhyun, can you sit down please! Although this is your first day. You don‘t have to get too excited!”

“Oh uh.. Sorry miss!!” Kyuhyun pouted, only just realising what he had done and bowed with embarrassment. He sat down and looked at Mina. She was laughing to herself inside. She’s never met an idiot quite like him. Except for her brother, who was born as an idiot in her eyes.

Time went by fast and it was lunchtime. The bell rang furiously and everybody hurried to leave the room and to the canteen. They were too hungry to spasm over idols at this time. Besides, lunch was only 40 minutes and the queue takes forever! The only people that was left in the room was Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Mina and a bunch of crazy fan girls.

“Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Do you want to eat with us?” A shy fan girl approached them while her friends followed and hid behind her.

“Nah, it’s ok, Thanks for asking, maybe next time!” Donghae flashed a smile and waved them goodbye. The girls felt disappointed and left with a little whine upon them.

Sungmin finished with his notes and glanced to Kyuhyun to ask if he needed them but to his surprise. Kyuhyun was laughing away with someone. Sungmin smiled to himself and fixed his hair before ing Kyuhyun.

“Hey Kyuhyun. Who‘s your new friend?” He asked, referring to Mina.

Kyuhyun suddenly blushed and panicked “Uhh Uhh.. T-This is Mina..“

In a matter of time Sungmin and Eunhyuk started making whistling noises and Donghae just stood there staring at Mina.

“Shut up! You’re making me look bad!” Kyuhyun hissed and glared at them. “Anyway. Since we’re new. Can Mina eat with us?” He suddenly changed to his puppy eyes.
Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile “Oh, of course she can, Nice to meet you Mina, I am Eunhyuk, You can have permission to call me Hyukkie, but only you.” He gave her a wink but he felt a pair of eyes daggering him.

Sungmin attack Mina with a hug. He liked skinship whether it was a boy or girl. He‘s cute anyway. “Annyeong Mina!” He deliberately pushed Kyuhyun to the side to annoy him. Total move. “My name is Sungmin, and I want to be your friend! Are you a fan of ours?” Sungmin asked as he released Mina from that big strangled hug.

Mina scratched her head “Fan? What do you mean by fan? I thought the girls only screamed and broke my eye drums because they thought you were good looking? Don’t tell me you have a fan club in school already?” She laughed. Oh was she confused.

The four boys widened their eyes at her “What?!” They all shouted in disbelief. How can anyone not know who they were?

“You don’t know who we are? Are you serious?” Sungmin asked. He couldn’t believe what he just heared.

“Oh I get it! Your like one of those bands my brother is in because you like to compose your own music and wishes to be famous one day..” She trailed when she saw the reactions of the four of them more shocked than before.

“Mina, we are already famous silly.” Eunhyuk laughed and ruffled her hair.

“Really? Do you play on the streets or something? What street are you famous in?”

“We’re famous worldwide!” Kyuhyun replied. Emphasising the word ‘worldwide’

Mina’s jaw dropped.