First Day Of School

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinnner that night, you decided to organize the school things. You already done the books, now left the uniforms. In the box, there are 2 pairs of uniforms. 2 summer uniform and 2 winter uniform. There is one set of PE cloth along with a shoe.

 

You hang the uniforms in the closet after ironing them. Soon, you fell asleep.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

You woke up early the next day since it's your first day in new school. You put on the winter uniform since it's winter. You have a cup of lemon tea and blueberry jam sandwhich for breakfast. You took your inhaler a little bit early. You don't have to pack for lunch because Mr. Lee said lunch is provided in school.

 

As usual, Mr. Kim drives you to school. It tooks 30 minutes to arrive at the school. As soon as you arrived at the school, your jaw dropped. Mr. Kim smiled at your reaction. He drops you in front of the school gate.

 

You get out after he opens the door. "Have a nice day at school, Miss. I'll pick you up when school ends." he said with a smile. You nod and smiled back at him. Mr. Kim gets in the car and drives away.

 

*You can do this! Fighting!* you thought as you exhaled and walk into the school. Inside the school, you saw a lot of girls wearing their skirt half of their thighs like they are going out and not going to school.

 

You ignore them and starts looking for your class. Soon, you realized you have been passing the same passage way for th 3rd time! *Great. I'm lost.* you thought. You kept on walking as your eyes wondering around the building.

 

You bumped into someone and almost fall from the hit. The guy swiftly grabs your waist and pulls you up on your feet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter