Finding You

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been already a month since Sungjng and Myungsoo arrived in Paris. They had been searching for you in every streets and boulevards of Paris. But luck wasn't on their side.

 

Sungjong and Myungsoo were on their way to their next street: Rue de Nesle. *~~~~~~~~, where are you?* Myungsoo sighed as he looked out the window of the bus. 

 

"Hyung, we're here. Rue de Nesle." Sungjong said, stopping Myungsoo from his train of thoughts. Myungsoo nodded and got out of the bus, carrying his luggage.

 

The two of them checked in at Hotel de Nesle. When they set their luggage in their room, they went out to buy some lunch. After they had lunch, they walked down the streets. While walking and exploring, they showed people your picture and asked if they had seen you. But none said yes.

 

So they went into Le Destin Bakery to buy some pastry. As soon they entered the bakery, they were greeted by the workers. Even when the bakery was surrounded by the smell of delicious pastries, Myungsoo could smell your perfume. His eyes widened n surprise.

 

"Sungjong! ~~~~~~~! Shes here!" Myungsoo informed Sungjong. 'What? Are you sure?" Myungsoo nodded confidently. Without wasting time, the two lads went to one of the staff and asked her in English, "Excuse me. Have you seen this girl?" Sungjong showed her your picture.

 

The staff analysed the picture and nodded. "Yes, I know her. She works her as a baker." She said in a mild French accent. Myungsoo and Sungjong exchanged glances. "Is she here right now?" Sungjong asked again. 

 

"She is on her lunch break. She will be back soon." She answered. Sungjong thanked her. When they were about to step out of the door, the girl called. "Wait! May I know who you are?"

 

"Her... Family." Myungsoo answered with a smile. With that, they left the store.

 

------

 

"Hey, ~~~~~~~. There were two guys came here yesterday looking for you." Sandra, one of your staff friend, said as she rested her arms on the racks. You blinked at her, "Who?"

 

Sandra shrugged, "I don't know. When I asked them who they were, they said they are your family. I thought you don't have a family." "I don't have a family." You answered.

 

"Weird.." Sandra muttered. "Perhaps they are looking for someone that looked like me. Whatever. Go back to work, Sandra." You said and Sandra went back to arrange the buns.

 

*Two guys looked for me and claimed themselves as my family? Whatever.* You shrugged off the thought and resumed baking. 

 

As soon as Sandra stood behind the counter, the bell of the bakery rang, signing they have costumer. "Bonjour-" She greeted them but then realised that it was the two guys who came yesterday.

 

Sungjong flashed a smile at Sandra. "Hello, is the girl we looked for here?" He asked. "S-She is. ~~~~~~~!" Sandra called. "Yeah?" You answered from the kitchen.

 

"Someone wants to see you!" With that, you walked out of the kitchen. Myungsoo's eyes immediately glued at you. His eyes softened when he saw your 8 months old baby bump. *That's my baby in there..*

 

Your eyes widened when you saw Sungjong and Myungsoo standing in front of you. *W-What are they doing here?!* 

 

"~~~~~~~~! It has been so long!" Sungjong threw his arms around you. "S-Sungjong? W-Why are you here??" You asked  as your eyebrows met in wonder. 

 

Sungjong pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter