Happy Halloween!

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's just a day left before Halloween! You, Min Rin, Mi Hee, Sungjong and L were in the school's auditorium, decorating the hall for the Halloween Party. You were on a stair, hanging Halloween pumpkin lamps.

 

All of the sudden, you lose balance when you tried to hang the lamps on a higher pitch. "Whoa!" you yelped and closed your eyes tightly when you fall of the stair. *Shoot!*

 

Before you could crash your spine, a pair of tough arms caught you. "Hey! ~~~~~~-ah! Are you okay!?" a hoarse voice asked. You opened your eyes to see L looking at you with concern.

 

You blushed lightly when you realised his face is just few centimetres away from yours. Both of you stayed in that position with eyes locked against each other. *He has such a perfect face.* you thought.

 

Meanwhile, Min Rin, Mi Hee and Sungjong were watching both of you. Couldn't take the scene anymore, Sungjong purposely passed both of you and said "You guys can stop the staring competition. No one wins. It's a tie."

 

Both you and L quickly came back to reality and straightened up. Min Rin and Mi Hee were giggling. L cleared his throat and walked away to do his work. While you is still standing rigid at your spot.

 

"Yah! You do realised what happened just now, right!?" Min Rin playfully asked. Your cheeks turned red. The twins giggled. "Aigoo, ~~~~~~-yah! You should just tell him that you liked him already!" Mi Hee said.

 

You just smiled at her. *Maybe I should but...I'm afraid he won't accept my feelings.* A few hours later, the decorations are finally done. You clapped your hands together and smiled in satisfactory.

 

Just then, L tapped your shoulder. You turned around and looked at him. "Do you want to have a ride home with me?" he sheepishly asked. "Uumm...I'd love to but I have to go for Halloween shopping with the girls." you explained while biting your lips.

 

His shoulder lightly fell. "Oh, okay. Tomorrow night then?" he said. "I guess tomorrow night is okay." you smiled. He smiled back. "Okay. I'll go now. See you." He said and left with Sungjong.

 

Sungjong knew you liked L so when he walked with L, he turned his head around to look at you and mouthed 'Dress pretti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter