Beginning of Apologizing

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up to see L sleeping next to the bed with his head hiding in his arms. *Did he took care of me all night?* you thought. You smiled softly. Without realizing, your fingers started to his soft hair.

 

*So soft.* you giggled softly. Suddenly, L shot awake. Surprised, you yank your hand away. *What did I just do!? You idiot!* you mentally cursed yourself. "Oh. Morning. You're awake? Feeling better?" L asked softly.

 

You nodded. "Hungry?" he asked again. "A bit.." you croaked. He smiled and take the food set that the nurse has just sent in few minutes ago. He took off the cover of the set to see a  bowl of chicken porridge, biscuits and spoon.

 

"Wow! They're so stingy!" L complained. You giggled at his words. He smiled at you and helped you to raise the headrest which makes you sit up. L scoop the porridge and held it to your mouth.

 

*Wait. Is he feeding me!?* you wondered both shocked and happy. "Eat."he said. You nodded and shyly eat the porridge. He smiled, "How is it?". "Can I be honest?" you asked. He nodded. "They didn't add enough salt. -.-" you whispered. Both of you cracked up.

 

*He has a nice laugh.*you thought. *She has a beautiful angelic smile.*he thought. Both of you trapped in a comfortable silence, gazing at each other with a smile. *I think I've fallen for you, Myungsoo oppa.*you thought.

 

Suddenly the door slide open and a nurse came in. "Morning, ~~~~-ah, Mr. Lee." she greeted. She called you by your name because she is used to you coming to the hospital when you were little. She was in her early 20s that time, now she is 30. 

 

"It is a good thing that you woke up." she said with a smile. "But, I'm afraid you will h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter