Decision

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month had passed eversince the incident. You were trying your best to forget about it but to no prevail. It was the graduation day for the you and the students who were the same year as you.

 

The students were gathering in the school's auditorium. As usual, each student were told to give their "final speech". Two hours had passed, the speech session was ended with another speech from the year's valedictorian, Jung Daehyun.

 

After receiving the School-leaving certificate, all of the students ran out of the auditorium, including you. One of the students count to three and the students threw their hats into the air.

 

Some people were happy that they finally got out of school. While some were sad that they had to leave their friends. After taking pictures together, Sungjong approached you.

 

"~~~~~~, the outing with our classmates today is confirmed right?" He asked and you nodded. "Good. Now text or call our classmates that we will meet at Su Noraebang at 2 o'clock." Sungjong said to you, Minrin and Mihee, who just arrived.

 

At 2 o'clock, all of your classmates were already at Su Noraebang. You guys had to dived intothree groups of nine since the Karaoke room would be too small for the huge number.

 

You and Sungjong were in the same group. You were just sitting on the couch and watched your classmates sing. Just then, one of your classmates, Jung Eunji, requested for you to sing.

 

You kindly rejected her but you obliged when your friends started to cheer on you. "Okay, I'll sing. But I want Bomi and Eunji to sing with me~" You said. You grabbed the control and select Gavy NJ's A Cup of Latte.

 

As soon as you finished singing, your friends cheered. You giggled shyly and thanked them. After three hours of karaoke session and two hours of shopping, you guys decided to have dinner at a BBQ restaurant.

 

While the others were grilling the meats, you and Minrin were making Kimchi stew. There was a lump in your throat but you ignore it since it was not that bad. 

 

However, Minrin noticed your pale face. "Are you okay, ~~~~~~? You look pale." She said, worried. "Yeah.. I'm okay.." You gave her a small smile. Soon, you couldn't took it anymore. 

 

You immediately ran into the restroom and locked yourself in a cubicle. After two minutes of vomitting, you went out to rinse your mouth. After that, you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter