Final Deadly Torture

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up from your deep sleep to see a concern L sitting next to you on bed. "Hey.. How do you feel?"he asked. You weakly nodded. He smiled. "Do you want to eat?" he asked again. You shook your head but your stomach is growling loudly. You flushed and covers your stomach. L chuckled.

 

He gently took your hand which sends an electric shot to your spine and pulled you up. He place the pillow on the head rest and you rest your back against it. "I make you some chicken soup. I hope you like it." he said and feed you a spoon of soup after be blow it. You eat the soup and smiled at him, "It's very nice, oppa." you complimented. He smiled and thanked you.

 

You touched your neck but you didn't feel your necklace. "Oppa! My necklace!" you said, on verge of crying. L smiled and took out your necklace from his pocket. He put on the necklace around your neck. You were too happy to say anything but after a while, you managed to speak. "H-how did you.."

 

"I dive back into the lake and get it for you."he said with a smile. "W-why?"you asked. "Because I know it's a gift from your dad. And it must be very valuable to you."he said. You softened and you suddenly hugged him before you could do anything. L's eyes widened. "Thank you... Thank you...very much..."you whispered as your tears rolled down on your cheek.

 

Little did you two know, six pairs of eyes were glaring at you. They decided to make you pay for taking their brother away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's Wednesday, which means you have PE class but you were excepted for the mile run since you have asthma. You sat alone at the bleachers for a very while. You were starting to grew bored until Sunwoong plopped down next to you. "Hey, there!" he called with a charming smiled.

 

You looked at him and smiled back, "Hello!" "You still remember me right?"he asked. "Yes I do. I will never forget the first person who kindly helped me on first day school!"you said and giggled. He chuckled. "Yeah. Glad you still remember me." he said.

 

You smiled and chatted happily with him. Suddenly, Mr. Kang, your PE teacher called you. "I gotta go. I'll see you soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter