Caught again?

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! This chapter may contain just a little tiny bit of making out scene in the middle! Youngsters, don't read if you don't feel like it!

=======================================================================================

Few months had passed since the incident. Myungsoo declined the idea of you being friends with Sunwoong again. But after all your pleas, he agreed. How you made him agree? You told him how Sunwoong was the first one who was nice to you when you got into school and stuffs.\

 

He felt bad for ignoring you when you first got in school so he agreed on you being friends with him. However, Sunwoong had another agenda when you became friends with him again. He was blinded by all these love thing and the greed of wanting you to be his overwhelmed him.

 

So one day, he arranged a party at a club. His brother owned the club so he invited all seniors, elder seniors and juniors to come. You went there with simple clothes because to you, there's no rule in club saying that you have to wear crop-tops and revealing to get in a club.

 

The loud music in the club lingered around your ears as you enter the club. You saw your schoolmates dancing and grinding against each other. It was pretty scary because they don't seem like party people in school. You walked through the crowd of people until you met Sunwoong at the bar, sipping on a drink.

 

Sunwoong felt someone next to him. So he turned to see the person next to him. He flashed a smile when he saw you. "Hi, ~~~~~." He greeted. "Hi, oppa! Thanks for inviting me!" You greeted back.

 

Just then, Minrin and Mihee approached you. "~~~~~~! You came!" The chorused. "Hey, girls! Of course I came!" You giggled. The three of chatted for a while. Meanwhile, Sunwoong ordered three drinks but one of the drink contains ecstasy. And the drink was for you.

 

The three of you drank the drink. After few minutes, Minrin and Mihee decided to leave since they have part-time job. At the same time, you were feeling dizzy. A barista was walking with a tray of drinks. Sunwoong purposely stepped on her and she fell on you with the drinks.

 

The barista and you gasped in su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter