Lotte World

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is Saturday, you were studying very hard for your exam. Eventhough you're not a senior yet, you get migraines a lot lately. The boys noticed you keep touching your head especially when you're walking.

 

There is once when you almost fall off the stairs. Luckily Sunggyu caught you or you'll be sent to the hospital again for broken bones. The boys took care of you but you didn't forgive them completely.

 

You put down your pencil when your migraine attacks again. You closed your eyes and lightly massage the right side of your head. Just then you heard a knock on the door. "Come in." you said. Then, Sungjong came in with two tablets and a glass of water on his hands.

 

"Hey. I brought you medicines. I bet your migraine attacks again right now." he said and hands you the medicines. "Thank you." you said and take the tablets. "I think you should take a break, ~~~~~~~." Sungjong said as he sit on your bed.

 

You looked at him. "You know. You're studying too hard. We're not even seniors yet. Even the seniors don't study that hard." he said again. "Then what do you suggest me to do?" you asked. "Hang out, picnic, play— Wait. Let's go to Lotte World!" he beamed.

 

"Lotte World?" you blinked. "Yes! Lotte World! We can go today!" he said. "Today? Do we still have time? It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon." you said. "Well Lotte World is open until 9." Sungjong pointed out.

 

"Come on, ~~~~~~! A day out won't hurt right? Please!" Sungjong begged. *That's right. A day won't hurt.* You paused then nodded. Then Sungjong jumped and cheered. "Go get ready! I'll tell the hyungs!" he said and walked out of the room.

 

You smiled and go to your walk-in closet to pick an outfit. Since you're going to a theme park, you decided to wear jeans and plaid shirt. After getting ready, you grabbed your bag and went downstairs to see all of the boys waiting for you.

 

"Sorry, I'm late." you sheepishly said. "No, it's okay. Let's go." Dongwoo said with a smile. All of you get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter