Goodbye, old home...Goodbye, memories...

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a rainy day in Seoul. You were starring out the window in your room. It is the last day you will be in your old home. You had your final tour around your house an hour ago and finally, you went into your room. There are lots of wonderful memories you have here.

 

Memories with your parents. You wish they won’t have to leave you but fate is not on your side. They left you and will never come back. Your tears fall at the thought. *Why do you guys have to leave me? Dad…You were the only one I had but…I have no one now.”

 

You took out a piece of paper. A doctor gave it to you after he found it in your dad’s pocket. You read it for the umpteenth time. You cried as you read the paper’s content.

 

 

My beautiful princess ~~~~,

 

I wrote this when I’m on my way back to our home from London. I am so excited to see you again. But I have bad feeling about it. If you read this, it means I have already left you. I’m sorry, princess. You know things happen in God’s will. We are no one to decide them.

 

My princess,

 

Your mother left you when you were 7 and I always tell you to be strong because I’m here for you. But now, I have to leave you without a goodbye. I have already talked to my bestfriend, Lee HyunSeung about you staying with them when I’m gone. I was afraid that no one can take care of you. Yes, you are big enough to take care of yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter