That's It!

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later, you were out to the library to study for your exam. Infinite are at home, sitting on the couches and do their own things. Hoya and Dongwoo were playing video games with their phone. Woohyun and Sungyeol were texting, probably with the girls they played with. Sunggyu and Sungjong watched the tv blankly. While L was staring blankly on the floor, thinking of something.

 

"Hyungs.." L called, breaking the silence in the room. The six brothers looked at him. "I quit."he said. "Quit? Quit what?!" Sunggyu asked. "I quit of torturing ~~~~~." L stated. "WHAT!? Why?!" Woohyun said, almost shouting. "Because she's just a helpless girl, hyung! We're torturing a GIRL!!" L raised his voice.

 

"Don't you dare raise your voice to your hyungs!" Dongwoo growled. "I don't care! I quit of torturing her!" L said again. "If you quit, you're leaving us." Sunggyu said which made L startled. Infinite smirked. L stood up and turns to walk away, "I said I'm quitting on torturing her. Not leaving you guys." he said before he walks away.

 

The six brothers change glances. L walked up to his room and leans against the door. He smiled, *I've made the right decision.* But somehow, his heart doesn't feel easy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a few hours of studying, you decided to stop and put your things into your bag. After packing, you walked out to the lake in front of the library. There was no one there at the lake since it is cold outside. You hugged your sweater closer to your body as the cold wind blew. You say ducklings follow their mother duck swim here and there at the lake. Birds were flying freely in the sky.

 

You were too busy admiring the scenery to notice that six guys were behind you. Sungjong swiftly pull the necklace off your neck and smirked. You gasped and turned around. Your eyes widened when you saw them. "W-what do you w-want?"you asked, mildly stutters.

 

Dongwoo furrowed his eyebrows and said, "You have to pay for making our brother L leaves us." Your eyes widened in shock. *L-L oppa...leaves them?!?!?* "Leaves...you guys? W-why would he!?"you asked. Sungyeol scoffed, "How should I know!? He said he doesn't want to torture you more!" he said. *What? Me?* you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter