Giving You A Ride Home

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When school ends, you were waiting for the driver to pick you up at the gates. You saw Min Rin and Mi Hee across the road, waving at you before getting into the car. You smiled and waved back.

 

After 30 minutes, the driver still didn't come. You blew a raspberry. *When is Mr. Kim going to come? I won't mind walking but the house is 10 miles away!* you thought as you glanced at your watch. 5 pm.

 

Just then three familiar guys walked towards you. You leans against the wall and tried to ignore them. But then, Sungjong called you. "~~~~~~~~~-ah!!!!" *Oh, great.* you grumbled. You looked at them approaching you.

 

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Sungyeol asked kindly. "I'm waiting for Mr.Kim." you plainly answered. "I see. Do you want to have a ride with us?" Hoya asked. You stared at them in shock. *A ride...? With them...?*

 

"Hello! Down to earth, girl!" Woohyun waved his hand in front of your face when he caught you spacing out. You shook out of your thought and said, "No thanks." "Aaw! Come on! Have a ride with us!" Sungjong persuaded.

 

"But you guys are using bikes." you tried to reason. "Nope. We're using car today. Each of us have different cars." Sungyeol said. "Come on, ~~~~~! Come with me! I have a Ferrari with me!" Sungjong said.

 

"Pssh! Ferrari are last season! I have Lamborghini!" Hoya snorted. "Enough! I have Porsche!" Sungyeol said proudly. Mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter