Baby I'm in love with You

I Need You Oppa!

The sun rises up from its slumber as it touches Naeun’s face and makes her beautiful eyes blinks. She reaches out her black alarm clock on her bedside as it shows 5:30 am. She sighs.

Her stomach starts to grumble as she stood up from her bed and fix it. Her unnies and dongsaengs are might be asleep right now. No one could able to cook for her.

Yes, you heard me right. Naeun couldn’t able to cook because she was afraid from fire. She might be the toughest girl alive and can kill criminals in a split second but fire is her worst enemy.

A sound from her phone vibrates on her bed as she rapidly picks it up and read the message.

Good morning Naeun ah! Are you awake? I’m in front of your dorm room.

From: Myungsoo

Good morning Oppa! Yes I’m awake. Why are you here?

From: Naeun

We just finished filming our new MV and we decided to have breakfast on our dorm. But then I just happened to pass on Apink’s dorm and I remembered you.

From: Myungsoo

Naeun smiles widely while she bites her lower lips. Oppa, why are you making me fall in love with you?

And you want me to share your breakfast with your members?

From: Naeun

No! I don’t want to share you! I mean…. Aish! Just open the door and let’s eat breakfast!

From: Myungsoo

A couple of minutes after, Myungsoo’s legs starts to numb as Naeun still didn’t open their door.

Did she fell asleep?

He looks on the plastic he was holding and heaves a sighs. He decided to go back to his dorm and eat his breakfast.

“Oppa!” Naeun finally open the door with her hair still wet. From the looks of her it means she just take a shower.

“Did you take a shower first?” he eyed her from top to toe as a smile escape from his lips.

Naeun just smile and grabs Myungsoo’s arm and guides him to their dining table.

“So what’s for breakfast Oppa?”

“Gogi!”

Her eyes gone wide as she hurriedly picks out the plate full of her favorite food. Gogi!

“Yummy!” as she takes a mouthful of Gogi in .

Myungsoo just shake his head in her childish behavior as he eats his sandwich.

Actually, he just escapes from s when they go back to their dorm and promptly head to Naeun’s dorm room.

s keep on asking him why he cooked Gogi while they know that Myungsoo was just eating a sandwich in the morning.

Myungsoo knows Naeun too well. He knows that Naeun was awake at exactly 5:30 am because it was her routine and her members were still asleep.

He knows that Naeun can’t cook because she was afraid from fire.

He knows everything.

That’s why he cared her a lot.

“Myungsoo Oppa, What are you thinking?”  Naeun looks at Myungsoo’s blank face while she eats her favorite food.

Nothing.” as he smiled back but then he notices there is a sauce beside her lips.

“Naeun ah, there is a sauce beside your lips.” He points on her lips.

Naeun the sauce beside but Myungsoo told her that the sauce was still there. Then she tries to wipe it off but still the sauce was there.

Myungsoo leans his head on her in which Naeun became surprise on his action.

“Stay still.” He ordered as he wipes the sauce on her lips.

Why my hearts starts to tremble?

Did I really like Myungsoo oppa?

“Ommo!” a soft voice behind them gasp as they both turn around and see Namjoo.

Namjoo covers her face and goes back to her room. “Sorry for disturbing unnie!”

Both of them chuckles on their friend’s reaction as they clean up the table as well their plates.

“Naeun ah, I’ll be going now.” Myungsoo goes on the door and holds the knob.

“Arraseo! Bye Oppa!” Naeun naturally embraces him as he hugs her back.

Myungsoo kiss the top of her head and stares at her dark brown orbs. “Saranghae”

“What?” Naeun breaks their hug and gaze back at him.

His face blush as she places her hand on his forehead. “Why are you so red Oppa?”

“Do you have a fever Oppa?”

Myungsoo brush her hand off and immediately opens the door. “I’ll be going now.” and shots the door.

What’s wrong with me?

I didn’t like her right?

Naeun looks at the door curiously but then she just shrugs her shoulder. “Wierdo.”

As she turns around six of her members where standing in front of her with a sly smile plaster on their faces.

     

“We saw it.” The six members synchronize.

She gulps her saliva and stares back of the six eyes prying on her.

“Namjoo told us what she has seen earlier.” Eunji smirks and crosses her arms on her chest.

Naeun glares at Namjoo who lowers her head, afraid that Naeun will nag at her when she goes back on their room.

“Unnie! Please tell us that you and Myungsoo Oppa are real couple! I’ve been a Myungeun shipper for years!” Hayoung, the maknae of the groups hugs her arms with her eyes pleading.

“Myungeun shipper?”

Hayoung nods and freed Naeun’s arm and grabs her phone. “Look unnie! Here are some pictures of you and Myungsoo going on a date outside.”

“And you didn’t tell us!” Bomi, the main dancer of the group butted in.

Naeun looks at the pictures on Hayoung’s phone and chuckles. “That was from my birthday.”

“The other pictures were when we are filming Birth of a family remember?”

Hayoung decides to give up because she knows that her unnie was smart she will definitely find loopholes in this kind of situation.

“Can I go outside now unnie? I need to jog.” Naeun grabs her black cap and a towel as she looks at Chorong.

Chorong nods while Naeun bows and opens the door. “What about breakfast?”

“I’m already done unnie.”

She raises her eyebrow in curiosity. “Who cooked?”

“Myungsoo Oppa!” Naeun smiles before she closes the door.

The other members squeal in delight after they heard Myungsoo’s name.

“I knew it! My predictions never fail me!” Hayoung said with her head high.

“Predictions?” Yookyung looks at her.

Hayoung nods her head. “I predict that Chorong unnie and Woohyun Oppa will be a couple and last month they already announced it to us. Then I also predict that Naeun and Myungsoo will be a couple soon!” as she fangirling again.

“Yah! FYI! You’re the last person who knew that I and Woohyun Oppa was already a couple.” Chorong rolled her eyes and goes to the kitchen area.

All the members laugh at Hayoung and start to cook their breakfast meals.

 

                                                             

The sun shines brightly as Naeun jogs on the park observing the few people who was also jogging like her.

How she miss this ordinary life. Since she became the heir of their underground agency her life became more adventurous as she has thought.

Thankfully, that her father allowed her to fulfill her dreams and became an Idol or else she will be like a cat woman who always fights at night.

She grabs her rosary bracelet that was given by her best friend Myungsoo that serves her as a protection whenever she was on a mission.

“Miss! Watch out!”

The soft ball hits her arms as Naeun glares at the man running to her. “Are you okay?”

“Okay? Do you think I’m okay?” Naeun enraged even though she wasn’t really hurt at all.

The man keeps bowing his head while a kid runs to them. “Unnie, I’m sorry. I was the one who kicks the ball.”

Her eyes soften as she calms down her body. “It’s okay.” as she caress the little kid’s hair. “What’s your name?”

“Yoogeun!”

“How cute!” She pinches her cheeks. “I’ll be going now Yoogeun ah~” and she waves good bye to him.

                                          

“Taemin ah~ She’s beautiful isn’t she?” Yoogeun grins while he looks at Taemin who was holding the ball.

Taemin stares at Naeun’s back view as he unconsciously grins. “Neh… Yeppuda~~”

But then he comes back to the reality. “Yah! I’m older than you! You are just six years old and you are saying Taemin ah?!”

“But I’m more matured than you!” Yoogeun sticks his tongue out and runs away.

Taemin starts to catch him but then he notice he step on something. He looks down on the ground and picks up a rosary bracelet.

“Is this from her?” Taemin looks around and tries to search for her but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Well…Finders keepers.” He wears the rosary bracelet on his right arm and continues to run with Yoogeun.