Avoidance

I Need You Oppa!

On that day forward after that sudden confession of that clumsy Lee Taemin happened she felt that her picture perfect life turns upside down.

She needs to pretend for the sake of her five year career being an Idol.

She needs to avoid someone for the sake that he will not be involved on her controversy.

Haters begin to grow more when the news was come out during their comeback stage.

And now she will face them again.

What do you think is the more awkward thing that will happen in your life that can happen?

Well for Naeun this is the awkward thing and most undesirable thing that will happen on her.

The three so called prince charming will become her leading man on a so called movie “Skips A Beat”

And she will portray as the leading actress that has a cold heart that will melt when she found the person who will soften her heart.

This is the first day of filming her very first movie Skips A Beat as she waits patiently on her dressing room.

Her eyes were roaming on the scripts given to her as she keeps on re- reading on the parts that make her hearts skips.

Tints of red were flash on her beautiful face as she imagines the scenes forming inside her brain.

 “I will kiss him?” she mutters.

A knock on her door interrupt her thoughts as the young man pops his head with a gleefully smile plasters on his face.

“Anneyeong Naeun ah!”

Her eyes stare on his lustful red lips as the man walks in towards her. “Anneyeong Sunbaenim!”

Naeun stands up from her seat and bows her head while the guy answers her with a chuckle.

“What’s the sudden formality Naeun ah?”

“We are filming Sunbaenim.”

Myungsoo pouts his lips as he leans his face to look at Naeun’s expression.

Why is she acting like this?

It seems that she been hiding something from me…

 “I miss my little Naeun ah…”

He pretends to be sad and waits for her reaction but being the Ice princess her face were still on the cold like an Iceberg.

“Yah! Please bring back my Naeun ah! I miss my best friend!”

Naeun just stares on Myungsoo’s face as he keeps on whining and acting like a child.

He is so cute!

But I can’t let myself fall on his cuteness

Even though I want to pinch your cute face

I cannot let you be involve on a controversy Oppa

Mianhe…..

“Oppa! Please stop whining!”

Myungsoo’s face immediately brightens up when he heard Naeun called him Oppa. He promptly opens his arm and embrace Naeun’s petite waist.

He rested his chin on her shoulder as he feels that Naeun stiffens her body.

“Are you okay?”

“I know you are avoiding me…”

 “I miss my best friend texting me at night, eating breakfast with me in the morning, calling each other before going up on the stage.”

“It’s been one week Naeun…”

“Do you think I’ll be okay with that?”

“I feel like a trash that been dumped on a garbage can.”

Her hands crawl up on his waist as she tightens her grip on his shirt.

She didn’t know that she’s been hurting her best friend.

She thought that avoidance is the best way to solve the problems.

Her body and mind was tired on solving problems especially when doing her detective cases with Jongin at night.

Well, she was just a regular human right?

“Oppa, Mianhe…”

“I’m just afraid that it will involve you.”

Tears flows down on her eyes as she begins to make soft sobs that was audible enough on his ears.

“But I’m your best friend Naeun ah”

“I will not leave you…”

Myungsoo cups her face as their eyes were looking on each other.

“Because I lo--”

Before he finishes his words Apink Manager comes to their dressing as he called their names.

“Naeun shi… first scene will start filming now.”

Naeun carefully wipes her tears on her eyes as she nods on her manager. “Yes Oppa! I’m coming!”

The manager shifts his gaze on Myungsoo’s back as he heave a sigh.

“Myungsoo shi please go to your waiting area. You know the reasons right?”

He turns around with a sad expression on his face as he fake a smile and decides to leave them alone.

“Naeun shi I already told you that you and Myungsoo need to low down a little bit right?”

“Look…I don’t want to be the antagonist here. But for the sake of his career and yours we need to prove to those haters that you and Myungsoo were nothing but just an acquaintance.”

Naeun heave a sigh and nods in agreement. “I know Oppa… I know…”

Apink Manager sighs again and stares with Naeun’s back with a sad expression.

“N-naeun ah” He wants to touch her shoulder to give her comfort but he knows that once he touch her she will be more vulnerable.

He retreat his hands before he touches her shoulder and takes a deep breath.

“I’ll just wait for you outside.”

As she heard that the door has been close, she finally let out her true self.

“Be strong Naeun ah… Be strong….”

“After two months this act will be over….”

She wipes her tears on her eyes and grabs her make up as she retouches her face.

“Everything will be alright.”

[Next Scene]

"Saranghae Naeun ah"

"This is for the better Oppa"

Next Chapter will have Kaieun Scene

Stay Tune Readers ^^

There will be more intruders on their lifes

Starting with letter "S" and letter "J"

Guess who!