Man's Talk

I Need You Oppa!

It was a cold lonely night with the people gently gone one by one from his sight while the lights starts to sparks up from the different buildings in front of him.

What a beautiful night he might say but it was a long gloomy day for him.

  

“Why can’t be me?”

He looks miserable…

Very miserable indeed…

If anyone could see him right now, he could have been mistaken as a drunken man who got fired up from his work.

From Kai’s messy hair accompanied with the bruises on his cheeks and cut on the lips and ragged pants, who could ever think that this guy was a member of the popular group EXO?

“Yah! Son Naeun! You chose the wrong guy! I’m more handsome than Taemin! I’m more masculine than him! I have six packed abs for goodness sake!” Kai screams on top of his lungs that he didn’t even care if anyone could hear him.

“What more could you ask more?”

“Why you choose him?”

His voices starts to crack up as he sips another can of beer. “Why you choose him…”

“From all the girls I’ve seen, why you that I’ve fallen with…”

“Don’t you know how it hurts to be rejected?”

“Oh! I forgot you are perfect. No one rejects you.” Kai chuckles while he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Because you have the sweetest smile that could take my breath away, eyes that sparkles each time I take a glimpse of you, an angelic voice that has been music on my ears and soft hands that can stop my heart beat for a second.”

A man’s voice suddenly butted Kai’s speech as he look at his side to see the unknown person.

 “You sound like a hopeless romantic Kai.”

The light from the post hits his face as it reveals no other than his another rival Kim Myungsoo.

“How did you know I’m here?”

Myungsoo just shrug his shoulder and sighs. “The same reason just like yours I think.”

“Want some beer?” Kai nods his head as he toss a can on Myungsoo and perfectly catches it.

“Thanks.”

Silence overpowered them that only the waves from the Han River can only be heard.

Being the drunken Kai he cannot withstand the silence between them as he taps his can repeatedly.

“So…” He clears up his throat to start a conversation and take another sip of beer.

Myungsoo stares at him and waits on what interesting question Kai would ask.

“Uhmm…”  Kai cannot construct his questions as he contemplating if whether he would ask about Naeun because this was kind of awkward between two rivals.

“Is it about her?” Myungsoo said coolly as if he reads Kai’s mind.

Kai nods and gulps the last can of beer. “So what do you feel about Taemin and Naeun now.”

“Should I be honest?”

“Well I guess we both have the same answer.” Kai chuckles a bit.

“Since when did you start liking her?” It was Myungsoo’s turn to question him in which Kai almost spit his beer.

A boyish smile appears on his face as he starts reminiscing when it all happened.

“The night we kissed.”

Myungsoo spit out all of his beer as he wipes his mouth with his hand. “What?”

“Sorry Man, but I guess I got the first kiss than Taemin and you.”

“When did it happen?” Myungsoo’s face became serious as he became intrigue from what he heard.

Kai rubs his chin as if he was thinking when it really happened. “As far as I remembered, Naeun actually seduce me with her aegyo then she wraps her arms on my neck and kisses me on my lips.”

Being drunk, Kai wraps his arms on Myungsoo’s neck and pout his lips to kiss him.

“Yah! Dream on! Naeun wouldn’t kiss you unless it was acting.”  Myungsoo push Kai’s chest softly as he stumbles on the ground and laugh.

Kai uses his strength to stand up and tries to sits again. “How about you?”

Myungsoo stares at the dark blue sky there is an interesting thing floating in the air. “Since we’re kids.”

“You mean that….”

“Yes, we are best friends since childhood… Actually me and Naeun texted every morning and night and makes breakfast together every day.”

“Really?”

“Yep and you know what’s more?” Myungsoo made a sly smile on the dumfounded Kai.

“What?”

“I saw her as she takes a bath.”

Kai’s jaw drops as unconsciously claps his hand and salutes Myungsoo. “You’re awesome bro!”

“Well that’s the benefit being her best friend.”

Myungsoo stands up from his seat as he throws the can on the ground. “I got to go now, my members were finding me. Thanks for the beer by the way.”

Kai nods his head but before Myungsoo gone on his sight, he asks another question. “Will you still court her?”

“I already give up!” Myungsoo shouts and face him. “How about you?”

“The answer is No! I would never give on her!”

“Goodluck on that!” Myungsoo chuckles and bids goodbye on his new friend.

The cold breeze touches his skin as it shivers his body and clinches his coat tightly.

Her face never leaves his mind.

He thought the beer could help him to forget about her but it’s the opposite.

“I guess it will be a long night for me.”

Myungsoo stops walking as he saw a familiar figure walking towards him.

“Oppa, is that you?”

That voice…

No, that couldn’t be…

It’s been a year since they both seen each other and News said that she will not comeback in Korea.

“I missed you!” Suzy runs towards him and embraces him.

“Why you’re here.”  Myungsoo said coldly as he freed himself on Suzy’s embrace.

Suzy reply him a sweet smile and sighs. “You’re still the cold Myungsoo I knew.”

She holds his face and kisses his cheeks in which Myungsoo become surprise.

“The reason that I’m here is because of you. I want to fix our relationship again. I know that you hated me because I used you, I used your feelings but I regret doing that. I didn’t know that I really fallen for you and I---"

Myungsoo cups her cheeks and kiss her pinkish lips. “Let’s get back together.”

Sorry for not updating TT.TT

Thank you for all the readers who reading this!

Subscribe

Vote

Comment

Read