My Nightmare

I Need You Oppa!

Ahn Jaehyo, the handsome ulzzang guy from the boy group Block B.

The man who has a bad boy image but with a great humorous personality even the idols and actresses have been captured in his charms.

But no one can get his attention except from one person.

Son Naeun from the girl group APINK.

He is the ultimate fanboy of her to the extent that almost every show that he have attended he will confess his admiration on her even with his Twitter account, his fans had also seen the evidences on how this boy have head over heels with this young woman.

She remain silent, embarrassed on how her Sunbae acted like that.

Even Myungsoo, who was her best friend for a long time for having a fanboy but she just shrug it off.

Until one day, destiny brought them together and became a secret couple.

It was bliss for him and it was an innocent feeling for her.

She was afraid while He was brave.

Jaehyo always promises her that he will protect their relationship from those Medias and fans and she trust him.

Because she loves him just like the way he loves her.

But his LOVE makes their relationship falls apart.

Jealousy…

Obsession…

Possession…

A Beautiful Memory that turns to be her Horrible Nightmare that hunts her every night as it flashbacks over and over again.

A soft tap touches her shoulder as Naeun turns around and see a curious look on Taemin’s face.

“Naeun – ah, who is he?”

Jaehyo bend his head sideward to peek at the person on Naeun’s back and to his surprise it was Taemin from the popular group Shinee.

“Uhm… he is Ahn Ja--” before she could continue Jaehyo butts in and extends his hands on Taemin.

“I’m Ahn Jaehyo from Block B, Naeun’s boyfriend and you are Taemin from Shinee am I right?”

Did I hear it right?

Did he just tell me she was Naeun’s boyfriend?

Why I suddenly feel something bad will happen looking at this guy?

Naeun instantly grabs Taemin’s hand away from Jaehyo as she look at him sternly in his eyes.

“Why are you here Jaehyo?” She said firmly, piercing her gaze on him.

Jaehyo pouts his lips as he takes back his hand and put it on his pocket. “My Naeunie was not happy to see me.”

“I just miss my Naeunie; it’s been two and a half years since I’ve seen you.”

He was about to touch her soft cheeks but then Taemin push his hands away from her face.

“Don’t touch her.”

“Who are you to talk to me like that? Are you her boyfriend?”

Should I say Yes or No?

But everyone knows that I’m her boyfriend

Then I should say Yes right?

Taemin was about to say Yes but then Naeun interrupts their conversation.

“Stop it! He is not my boyfriend. He is just my friend. So go home now Jaehyo. I don’t want to see you.”

She knows that if Taemin will answer, everything will be worsened and will put his life in a great danger.

Jaehyo raises his hands up in defeat while he send death glares on Taemin who also doing the same.

“Fine, I’ll go… But you can’t escape from me Naeunie.”  Jaehyo whispers on her ears that gives her heart collapse.

She knows that she can’t escape from him especially now that he is back to become an Idol again.

In a split second, Jaehyo was gone from her sight. Her tensed body starts to relax as she starts to breathe again.

“Naeun are you okay?”

“I’m okay Oppa, don’t worry.”

Taemin nods his head but then his curiosity kills him. “But… is it true that he is really your boyfriend?

She rises up her eyebrow and made a sly smile. “Why? Are you jealous?”

N—no…. I’m just worried that I’m having another rival… that’s all.”

“He is handsome and cool and he is from the bad boy group Block B.”

“And bad boy is your type right?”

“So… maybe besides from Kai… I therefore conclude that Jaehyo was my biggest rival!”

“Why do I have so many rivals?” Taemin screams in frustration as he pulls his hair as it all goes up.

Naeun put her finger on Taemin’s lips to stop him from talking while she made a deep sigh.

 “Stop talking nonsense… He was just my past. If I hear his name again, you are a dead meat! Arraseo?”

Taemin gulps his saliva and nods his head. “Bu—but…”

“No more buts Lee Taemin, Good night!”

Naeun closes the door before he could speak another word as Taemin lowers his head in disappointment.

“If that guy doesn’t pop up from nowhere, maybe Naeun was still on a good mood and I will receive a goodnight kiss like the other couples do! Arrgh! I hate that guy!”

Taemin kick the wall on his side as he starts to scream in pain. “O-Ouch! Aish! Pabo!”

Little did he know, someone was observing his action, waiting him to be gone in front of Apink’s dorm.

Their dorm was still dark, everything was still in place and no evident traces of her Apink members have come back from their filming at the Weekly Idol.

She sighs once again, she needs some comfort now. She needs her members and especially Kim Myungsoo.

“Why did you come back?”

That is the only words that keep popping on her mind.

Naeun sit on the couch as she grabs the remote and open the television. It was Infinite’s Destiny music video and it was Myungsoo’s turn to sing.

His voice was her comfort zone. Her body starts to relax as her eyes slowly close.

A pair of arms starts to embrace her petite body as the person snuggles her more closely.

She places her head on that person’s shoulder as she has thought that maybe it was one of her members but then she feels something is wrong.

This person has a masculine built body and it proves that it was a man as she reaches out on the chest.

Naeun slowly opens her eyes to see her nightmare. “How did you get here?”

Jaehyo just smiles and caresses her cheeks as Naeun tries to free herself from his embrace.

“Let me go! I said Let me go!”

“Shhh…. Be still or you might get what you get from the last time we’ve seen each other.”

She instantly stops moving as she feels the tip of the knife that was pointing her side.

Memories were bringing up together as her body was tensing up again.

“What do you want?”

Jaehyo slyly smirks before he kisses her cheeks.  “Be my girl again.”

“There is no word AGAIN on us Jaehyo.”

“Why? Is it because of that guy from Shinee or is it Myungsoo? Tell me… So that I can erase them. PERMANENTLY.”

“I’m warning you! Don’t do anything on them!”

A loud laughter envelope the whole room, as Jaehyo wipes his tears on his eyes.

“You really like them don’t you? Don’t worry Naeunie, I’ll behave for now. But if I see you close with them maybe I can’t control myself and do that again.”

He points the knife more closely on her skin as he whispers.” Especially Kim Myungsoo…”

“By the way, I still have the key duplicate on your dorm.” Jaehyo frees Naeun and stand up from the couch.

He places the key on the table and kiss Naeun’s forehead.  “Don’t make your Oppa, jealous okay?”

Naeun just only nod and stare at his back until he was gone.

Maybe she was the toughest detective or an Ice Princess but Jaehyo was an exemption.

Cold water keeps showers down her head as she sits down on her bathtub snuggling her body as close together as it forms like a shell covering her petite trembling body in fear.

Seeing him once again makes all the unforgotten memories comes back together.

“His back…” Naeun said softly with a soft sobs coming from .

Her hand slowly reaches up inside her shirt as she places her hand on her abdomen where the scar was perfectly place on her right side.

Fans and other people may thought that it was just a birth mark but from the eyes of her members, family and Myungsoo it was a long story that needs to be erase.

Naeun rocks her body back and forth while she hugs her body tightly trying to calm her trembling body down.

Calm down Naeun

Everything will be okay….

This is not real…This is just a dream

She tremblingly grabs her phone at her side and starts to dial Myungsoo’s number.

At this time, he was the only one who could comfort her and will soothe her trembling heart.

Naeun only need Kim Myungsoo, her best friend.

First Ring

“Oppa, please pick it up…”

Second Ring

“Oppa, where are you?”

Third Ring

“Myungsoo Oppa…. I need you…”

Everything becomes blurry, her head were spinning and only one thing that was visible on her eyes.

A vision of a man that storms in her bathroom, embracing her cold petite body that gives her warmth that she needed it the most.

“Oppa was here… everything will be fine.”

His voice is familiar

But is he….

Naeun reach out his face to see him more clearly but then her vision starts to get dark. “Myungsoo Oppa?”

The angel falls asleep with the warmth of her prince.

Anneyeong Chingus!! Sorry for not updating my fanfic for a long time TT.TT

I have this entrance exam for Medicine! kekeke~~

Yup you read it right. Medicine! I'll become a doctor soon! hahaah :)

So for you readers it was a double update :) 

Hope you like it! <3 <3