It hurts

I Need You Oppa!

A strong wind was brushing off their bodies as their strong feelings were coming out from the two young idols that were fighting over her.

Cuts…Bruises...Blood trickles down their faces as they look into each other’s eyes intensely that makes the whole movie set more intense.

 

His hard knuckles reach out his jaw as Kai stumbles his feet that make his lands off the ground.

“I trusted you! You are my best friend!”

But why you are kissing my girl”

Taemin gives him another hard punch in his face that makes Kai spit some blood on his side.

“I love her…”

Actually that’s the only word that he could ever think of right now.

Kai couldn’t even think straight.

His mind was blank and the only thing he thinks was his feelings for her.

And I will fight for her even if you are my best friend!”

Kai regains his strength as he pushes Taemin’s body away from him and gives him a strong job on his jaw.

“You bastard!” Taemin utters as he dodge Kai’s another punch and tries to attack him.

“Stop it you two! I said stop it!” Naeun screams out loud as she watches the bloody two keeps on fighting for nonsense.

If only she was not dressed up as an idol right now, she’ll absolutely give this two a strong kick on their and a robust punch that makes them knock out.

In fact, she was angry about Kai’s weird impromptu confession but she feels more frustrated the fact that she knows that this scene will be big news in TVs’ and the headline of the newspaper tomorrow morning when she wakes up.

*Another scandal… another controversy Great!* Naeun said mentally as she massages her temples.

 I still have two months from acting to be Taemin’s girlfriend

And now his best friend made another controversy that includes me!

Why me!

She was about to approach the two young man who were fighting for her but Myungsoo holds her wrist to prevent her for coming to them.

 “Naeun ah, don’t go…”

“Kim Myungsoo, Let me go!” she said sternly as she tries to free herself from his strong hands.

Did I hear it right?

She called me Kim Myungsoo instead of Oppa?

Does that mean we are really over?

That we are now just an acquaintance

“You’ll be hurt Naeun ah!”

“I don’t care! I don’t want to stand here and do nothing while my boyfriend was a bloody hell out there!”

Her last words keeps ringing on his ear as he automatically let go of her wrist and stares to the girl who were running towards the two boys.

“Boyfriend? Did she really fall in love with Taemin?” Myungsoo whispers as things became clear on his mind.

Naeun clenches her fist as her eyes were fuming up on fire as she approaches Kai and Taemin.

There is only one thing on her mind to stop this nonsense fighting.

And this is for sure will be the biggest headline of tomorrow’s newspaper.

Kai was about to give Taemin a punch on his face but then Naeun block his way to prevent him from beating his best friend.

“Naeun ah” the two idols synchronize as their eyes widen in shock.

Naeun gives Kai a dead glare before she turns to the wounded Taemin in her back.

“Oppa, please stop.” She cups his face carefully not wanting to add more pain on his wounded cheeks.

His eyes melted as her soft hands touches his face. “Naeun ah I’m sorry. I was just---“

But before he could further continue his sentence, her sweet cherry lips crashes on his lips that makes his body giddy in delight.

“A-are y-you N-na-naeun- ah?” Taemin stutters as he looks on Naeun’s beautiful eyes to search for some answers but she just let out a sweet smile and caresses his cheeks.

“Because I love you Oppa, that’s why I’m doing this.”

BAM! That word that comes out on crashes his heart in to many pieces as he just stare on her back lifelessly.

Naeun turns around while holding Taemin’s hand as she stares to Kai wounded face.

Actually, she didn’t know what to say to Kai. This confession was really abrupt. She knows that she hurt one person already and now Kai who is her co- partner was been added on her list.

She was about to pass Kai as he suddenly speaks up that only both of them can hear.

“I will not give up Naeun-ah…”

Naeun bite her lower lips as she exhales deeply and continues to walk with Taemin right by her side.

I’m sorry Jongin shi

But you loved the wrong person

Thank you for all the subscribers and readers! Saranghae Chingu! ^^

Did you FEEL that Naeun has some feelings for Kai?

How about Myungsoo?

Wait! Did you already guess who is this two intruders ---> S and J

P.S. for the couple who doesn't have most vote I'll make them another fanfic ^^

So keep on voting readers its on the Chapter 3 Thank you :)

{NEXT SCENE}

Taemin and Naeun