Meet the New Rivals

I Need You Oppa!

The sparks of the light were dancing up on the floor as the fans were slowly getting bigger and filling up the whole MBC studio.

Because today, four popular Idol groups will be performing their latest new single album and will be competing to win the no. 1 spot on the Kpop Chart.

Shawols, Inspirit, Exotics and as well the PinkPandas was screaming on top of their lungs and raising their banners and light sticks to support their favorite group and biases that will perform on the stage.

“Manager Hyung!” the coordinator of the MBC studio immediately approaches the EXO members with their manager in front of them as they finally arrive on the backstage.

“Mr. Choi, what’s the matter?”

“Is it okay, if you can share your dressing room with the other idols?”

Manager Hyung looks to the twelve handsome wolves with a grin plasters on their faces except Kai who has a cold expression.

“Who are the other idols?” Kai blurts out with his curiosity.

I hope it is not APINK

If I will share a room with her my heart will really explode again

I don’t want to see her cherry lips that I peck last night

Please not her

She already gave me sleepless night…

The coordinator shrugs his shoulder. “I don’t know Kai…. the other idols are still not coming…” then he goes back with his other  MBC staffs.

“I hope it’s APINK!” Luhan suddenly blurts out with a giddy expression on his face.

All the boys eyes were staring at him especially Kai who almost lost his balance. “WHY?!”

“Well…” Luhan pouts his lips and starts to think on how to reason out.

Actually this Chinese handsome boy was a hardcore fan boy of Apink since their debut days and he is been listening and downloading all of their songs during their free time.

“Spill it!”

And now it’s Kai’s turn to have s prying on him. Luhan gulps his saliva and lowers his head.

“I have a crush on Naeun shi!”

“WHAT!!!!!!”

“I like her too!”  Chanyeol promptly covers his mouth with a blush on his face.

The whole EXO give me a surprise look while the two boys are giving each other electrifying eyes as their members grasp their arms in case they will hit each other’s faces.

Manager Hyung shakes his head side by side as he heaves a sigh and look at the two boys who wants to kill each other for a girl. If only their electrifying eyes can kill each other by now. For sure they are dead meat.

“Oh! Naeun - ah!” Manager Hyung exclaims out as he points his right hand on the entrance gate.

Both Luhan and Chanyeol look to the entrance to see Naeun but she was nowhere to be found.

“Gotcha!” Manager Hyung chuckles a bit while the two wolves gives him a *you are dead* look.

He mouthed *Sorry* as the coordinators comes back and signals them to go in the dressing room.

Manager Hyung sighs before he goes in the room. “I hope it’s not APINK.” He mutters.

After a couple of minutes, EXO was almost fully finishing dressing up their outfits and make ups for their comeback while the two boys are still not talking each other.

“Kai shi… What if APINK is the one that we will share dressing room? It will be so funny!” Sehun glance on his side while Kai who is drinking his water.

“Funny?”

Sehun nods his head and leans his back on his chair. “You see… when the two fights and Naeun Sunbaenim is in the middle I will get her away from those two wolves and I will be a hero and she will give me a kiss!”

“What!” Kai almost choke up his water as he sits straight and look at Sehun disbelievingly.

“Hey, are you okay?” as he pats Kai’s back.

“Y-yo-you like her?”

Sehun stops patting his back and put his earphones on his ears as he gave Kai’s a wink. “Secret…”

Did he likes her too?

Does that mean I have so many rivals including my members?

But… at least I have her at night right?

So I win?

A knock from the door was heard as all the twelve boys including their Manager are all heads up towards the door.

Heart beats were arising as they couldn’t wait for the person who will open up the door.

“I hope its APINK…” Luhan mutters as his eyes were glued on the door.

Chanyeol swallows his saliva as he places his right hand on his chest. “She will be mine…” then he looks at Luhan who was also looking at the door.

While Sehun and Kai were also looking at door then both look to each other’s faces.

“I like her too Hyung…” Sehun smiles then look back on the door.

                                                                    

Will it be INFINITE?

Will it be APINK?

Will it be SHINEE?

Hello readers!

Thanks for all the votes and subscribers!

I will update more chapters this week! ^^

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://