It's Now or Never

I Need You Oppa!

Hundreds of different people were busy setting up the whole movie scene as the director gathers his acting crew.

“Are you guys ready?” the director said firmly while eyeing each actor one by one.

Everybody said “Yes” with their eyes glittering in excitement except one.

His hands were shivering.

His body was trembling.

His mind was out of focus.

The director keeps on blabbering around the directions on how they should portray their role but not a single word enters his ears.

For short he was simply nervous.

“Kai! Kai! Did you hear what I’ve said?” the director taps his shoulder repeatedly to wake him up.

He blinks his eyes a couple of times as he comes back on the reality. “Sorry, can you repeat it again?”

The director sighs and repeats his directions. “The first scene was… You will act as a cool guy and then you will protect Naeun from being bullied by your group. ”

Kai nods his head as he understand his role but then the director suddenly said something that make his heart trembles in delight.

“You ask for a kiss from Naeun shi for protecting her and she will slap you.”

Kiss?

Did I hear it right?

Me and Naeun-ah will have a kiss on the first scene?

“Kai? Hello? Kai are you okay?” the director shakes his shoulder lightly to bring back to himself again.

His body stiffens. No! Actually his soul was out of nowhere to be found. His heart was really wants to collapse.

“Aigoo what’s wrong with you today Kai shi.”

The director become frustrated on how Kai was not acting to himself today but he become more frustrated as he observes Naeun was not still on the set.

“Where is Naeun shi?” Director Park calls his assistant director to call Naeun on her dressing room.

As he have heard Naeun’s name. Kai turns back on himself as he looks side by side to look for Naeun.

“N-n-naeun? Where is Naeun shi?”

Both of the directors laugh on Kai’s reaction on how he instantly becomes panics as he heard Naeun’s name.

“What’s wrong with you Kai? Naeun will not bite. She’s sweet like an angel. You will see her later.”

Yeah right… Sweet like an angel

But she was a devilish detective in the side

Now I know why Naeun has been cold to me on our last mission

It will be more awkward now especially we will do that. Aigoo!

I’m must say something to her…

“Director Kim, please call Naeun on her dressing room.”

Kai immediately blocks Director Kim it which the director became surprise and give him a curious look.

“I’ll call Ms. Son, if…If I’ll be her partner I should greet her first right?”

Both of the director nods their head and points out where Naeun dressing room placed.

He bows his head and promptly goes to Naeun’s direction.

“Tsk…Tsk…Tsk…Another fanboy don’t you think?”

Director Park nods his head and chuckles. “I miss my youthful days.”

A click from the door was heard as Naeun turns around and places her make up on the table.

 “Why did you come back Oppa? Manager Oppa might come back again.”  She whispers with her voice full of concern.

But Myungsoo didn’t respond as he stays still on his position.

“Is there something wrong Oppa?”

Naeun breaks out the silence between them as she stares on Myungsoo’s face.

“I can’t do this Naeun - ah”

His voice was shivering as the tears starts to form on the corner of his eyes.

“Can’t do what Oppa?”

“Being like this… I’m not used to it Naeun ah”

Naeun sighs and promptly hugs Myungsoo’s body and rest her head on his chest.

“I already told you the reasons earlier right?”

“But…”

“No more buts Oppa…”

“If you can’t do this then let’s stop being best friend and start to be just an acquaintance like Manager Oppa said.”

“Are you hearing what you’re saying Naeun ah?” Myungsoo’s voice was in shock as he freed himself from her hug.

 Naeun looks away from his gaze as she opens up the door and leaves him behind. “Oppa I think this is for the better…”

 

“I told you I will protect you… But why so stubborn Naeun ah?”

He stares on the door as it shuts down as he bends his knees on the ground.

“Naeun ah Saranghae”

Our eyes cannot tell a lie even your face was happy but your eyes will express what you really feel.

Sadness was the one that her eyes expressing right now as Kai look on her angelic face.

He heard everything....

Even the saddest part of the story that makes Naeun what she was right now.

He wanted to comfort her.

To hold her petite body between his arms and tells her that he is still there for him.

“CUT!” the director screams as the two promptly looks to him and bows their head.

“Good job Naeun shi, Kai shi! Job well done! You may take your break now.”

“Neh! Kamsahamnida!” the two bows their head politely.

A brown haired boy suddenly appears on the set as the crews and cameraman have gathered around him.

“Naeun- ah! Anneyeong!” Taemin scream on top of his lungs as he wave his hands side by side.

“Anneyeong Oppa!” A smile creeps on her angelic face as Kai notice her sudden change.

His body suddenly heats up as the two couple waves to each other.

Actually he didn’t know what he was doing.

But one thing for sure.

It’s now or never.

 “Naeun-ah” Kai hold her wrist when he saw Naeun was about to approach his best friend Taemin.

She gazes on his hand that was grip firmly on her wrist as she gives him a questionable look.

“What are you doing?” as she whispers.

He forcefully pulls her body as it collides on his hard chest as he closes his eyes and smells her sweet fragrance.

Kai holds her soft hand as he put it on his chest where his heartbeat keeps pounding fast.

“Can you feel this?”

Naeun creases her eyebrows as she just looks on his dark brown eyes trying to read what was really going on.

What’s wrong with this idiot?

The director already said “CUT” right?

This is not part of the script

“Why can’t be me Naeun - ah?”

“Why must be him?” he utters on his breath.

She stares on his eyes comprehending what he was really talking about. But one thing for sure, this is not part of the script.

Through her observation she saw that the camera has already turned off and most of the crews were already gathered on welcoming Taemin.

“What are you saying?”

Kai cups her chubby cheeks as he stares on her beautiful sparkling eyes. “Naeun-ah….”

“Saranghae…”

Meanwhile, Myungsoo who is just finish rehearsing his role and decides to freshen up his mood as he goes out on his tent.

His eyes widens as the script he hold falls down slowly on the ground as he saw something unexpected to happen.

Kai closes his eyes as he crashes his soft lips on her pink lustful lips as Naeun’s body stiffen with her eyes widen in shock.

Anger… Betrayal…Hurt… overwhelms his body as his legs starts to move towards their direction.

Taemin’s eyes were flaring up, clenching his knuckles tightly making it turn to a pearly white.

“KIM JONGIN!” he screams on top of his lungs that make the whole crew looks surprise as their eyes were on him.

[NEXT SCENE]

                            

Three Boys fight for the girl they love

Eventhough they know the consequence might hurt them

Thank you for all the readers and suscribers and for all the comments!

Hope you like this chapter! ^^

The intruders were coming soon!

Someone will be in a great danger....

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://