New Friendship New Intruder

I Need You Oppa!

Heavy rain starts to shower down heavily as Taemin drives seriously his red BMW car on the road.

It was almost half an hour of driving and no one would ever attempt to talk or to move on their position as if they were shock of what just happened.

But being the noisy taeminie, he can’t help himself to talk about the situation.

Qt13Pn87.jpg

“Erm… Naeun - ah… about earlier…I just---”

Before he could continue his sentence Naeun immediately butted in with a question that he forcefully step the brake pedal.

“Lee Taemin shi, why did you like me?” Naeun stares at his eyes with a curious expression on her face.

“Why did you ask about that?”

Naeun shrugs her shoulder as she leans her head on the window and sighs.

Actually, this question really bugs her from the time Taemin’s confession up to his best friend Kim Jongin.

Taemin stares at her beautiful features as he suddenly cups her face as their eyes slowly met with each other.

“What are you doing?”  She holds his arms firmly to release her face but Taemin is much stronger than her and that makes her more furious.

“Stay still.”

Naeun quickly oblige on what he have said as if she was hypnotize by his words.

“I like you because you are you.”

Taemin saw that she creases her eyebrows as if she didn’t understand what he was saying.

“To be honest, I fell on your charms from the day that my ball hits you. It’s me who ask Yoogeun to purposely hit the ball on you to make you look at me. And I succeeded right?”

She rolled out her eyes as she mutters. “Psh… I knew it was you!”

He heard what she has said but he decides not to bother with it as he continues his words.

“I thought that I just really fell on your charms, your sweet angelic smile and honest behavior that is why I have this love at first sight thing like the other teenage boys.”

“But then…” He releases his hand on her cheeks as he holds up again the steering wheel.

“The moment I saw you cry alone on your dressing room makes my heart weaken.”

“It makes me think that this impenetrable girl was a fragile woman deep inside and that makes me wants to protect you Naeun ah.”

A sound of snore was heard by his side as he curiously looks at the girl beside him.

Naeun was sleeping peacefully, leaning on the car’s window with a strand of her hair that flows down on her beautiful face.

He takes a deep sigh of how nonsense he was doing if Naeun was asleep through the whole time.

 He leans his body towards her and carefully swipes away the strands that were covering her face.

“Oppa…”

Taemin instantly stops what he was doing as he observes Naeun’s sleeping face.

“Myungsoo Oppa…”

“I’m sorry for avoiding you… please don’t leave me…”

A single tear drops on her eyes as Taemin wipes her soft cheeks and leans his face as he kiss her forehead that makes Naeun at ease.

“I’m sorry for giving you troubles… I promise after this agreement, you’ll be happy again.”

“Just for now, let me be your protector.”

Now I understand why Kai likes you too

We both not want to see you cry

And we want to be your protector…

A smell of salt and sound of waves was heard as she opens her eyes and look at her surroundings.

She was on a beach.

A beautiful, peaceful beach to be exact as it brings back the memories was she was still not a detective nor an idol.

Naeun look at her side to see Taemin but he was nowhere to be found.

The car was empty, only the windows are all open as well as the car’s door.

Then she spots the key was still on the hole, so it means Taemin went outside. But where?

But being the detective, Naeun quickly get her gun under her dress in case there is a great danger out there as she opens the door and find the clumsy Lee Taemin.

“Where could that guy go?”

“He isn’t kidnapped right?”

Her petite body shivers in delight as the cold breeze touches her skin while she walks on the sand observing the empty beach.

“Taemin shi! Where are you?”

“Lee Taemin! Answer me!”

Then she spots a human body that was lying on the sand near the water.

She quickly run to that person hoping it was Taemin and without a minute her suspicion was correct. It was indeed him.

“Taemin shi! Are you okay?” Naeun quickly hid her gun on her dress and shake Taemin’s body to wake him up.

“Hey! Wake up! Don’t leave me here alone. How can I face the media and tell them that my fake boyfriend was dead?”

“You’ll just make me the prime suspect here!”

“Yah! Lee Taemin shi! Wake up! Don’t die!”

A sound of laugher was heard from his mouth as his eyes opens and sits immediately.

“Do you think I attempt suicide?”

His laughter doesn’t fade away that makes Naeun more furious. “Why did you think that I die?”

“Yah! Stop laughing! It isn’t funny!” she pouts her lips and attempts to stand up but Taemin holds her arm immediately.

“I was just sleeping because I can’t sleep on my car knowing there is a loud snorer inside of it.”

Naeun’s face turns red as she became angrier on his teasing words. “Yah! I’m not a loud snorer!”

“Yes you do.”

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you do!”

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you do!”

“Argggh! Stop it! I’m gonna kill you for real Lee Taemin shi!” Naeun starts to stand up as Taemin stands up as well and starts to run for his life.

Taemin stick up his tongue as he face her while running backwards as he sees her running with an angry expression written all over her face.

“Cute.” He chuckles as he accelerates his speed more.

“Lee Taemin shi! You are really a dead meat if I’ll catch you! I promise that!”

“If you can catch me.”

Naeun stops running as she catch up her breath while she looks on Taemin who was happily running.

How can I stop that guy for running?

Think Naeun think!

Shot his knees to make him limp?

No that was harsh and brutal…

Oh! I got a perfect idea. KEKEKE~~

She smiles evilly as she stays on her position while eyeing on him.

“Help! Oppa!... Oppa! Please Help me!”

Taemin stops running once he has heard Naeun’s voice crying for help.

He immediately runs back and quickly observes her condition. “Naeun ah what happened?”

“I got my feet sprained when I was running.” She winces in pain hoping that will buy her acting skills.

His expression turns to be guilty mix with a concern on his face as he carefully touch her feet.

But then, Naeun immediately stand up and grab his arm and push him to the water that makes him stumble his feet and fall to the water.

“Yah! You are just acting?!”

Naeun just gave him a mischievous smile as she leaves him soak in wet on the water but then a pair of arms wraps around her waist as her body lifts up and throws down to the water.

“How dare you Lee Taemin shi!”

“You must accept the penalty Son Naeun shi for making my shirt wet…”

“Oh I’m really sorry for making your shirt wet. I promise I will wash it by my hands.”

Taemin raises his eyebrow as he folded his arms on his chest. “Really, then that’s good.”

“But, before I wash it let me soak it more!”

Naeun wrestles Taemin on the water as his head was drowned gasping for some air.

But then he grabs her arm and makes them both fall at the same time.

Innocent laughter was heard through the whole time they have been together as they finally decided to warm up their bodies and buy some clothes to change.

As the both innocent young idols enters their car, they have nonstop bickering, laughter and teasing and that’s make them both closer not as a couple but a newly formed friendship between them.

“Naeun ah… I will not forget this day.”

His tone became serious as he steals some glances on her smiling face that turns to a curious one.

“Because I think we became closer today.”

“I think so… Oppa…”

A jester smile forms immediately on his face as he heard Naeun calls him Oppa.

It’s not because he never hear her calling him Oppa but this is the first time that she calls him by that with no cameras and peoples around or a script to be memorize. It was simply natural and honest.

“Naeun ah, we’re here.” Taemin push down the brake pedal as he parks the car beside Naeun’s dorm.

“Thank you oppa.”  Naeun bows head as she opens up the door but he stops her.

Taemin goes out on his car and open up the car’s door to let Naeun went out like a princess.

“What are you doing?”

“Well, I’m just a real gentleman.”

 Naeun immediately looks around side by side then looks back to Taemin. “Gentleman? Who? Where is that guy? Maybe that was my boyfriend?!”

Taemin immediately raises his hand and place a bright smile on his face. “I’m here! I’m your boyfriend!”

“Yes, Boy space Friend.” Naeun began to laugh again as well as Taemin.

“Naeunie Anneyeong!”

A husky, familiar voice was heard behind Taemin’s back as Naeun’s loud laughter suddenly stops as she became silent like a statue in a split second.

“Jaehyo Oppa… W-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?”

Taemin looks at her curiously then to the ulzzang boy who was smiling evilly in front of them.

Jaehyo Oppa?

Who the heck is this guy?

Why Naeun shi seems so nervous all of a sudden?

Her words stutter as her biggest nightmare appears again on her life.

She didn’t think that he will come back after that horrible scene happened. That makes her body trembles in fear.

“Why Naeunie, can’t I visit my girlfriend?”

BAM! The word Naeunie and girlfriend are the words that he have said before in their sweet innocent days until that horrible day come.

Somehow deep inside of Taemin, he seems that he have seen this guy before. But he couldn’t remember.

Naeun has a boyfriend?

Is he also an idol?

Ahn Jaehyo…. Her past… her ex- obsessive boyfriend…the one who left a scar on her life.

tumblr_m6iyu5nzYd1ru7vp1o2_500.gif

Sorry for not updating. :(

Hope you like this chapter too <3

Thanks for all the subscribers and readers of this fanfic

The ending is near by the way XD

P.S. I am really pissed off right now when I read the news about Myungsoo dating an idol. (I forget her name) LOL

I am an avid fan of MYUNGEUN then there this rumor and it BAM! My heart hurts. :( Well if Myungsoo is happy so do I right? But..

MYUNGEUN will always be my no.1 OTP!  AND NAEUN IS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT GIRL! XD This rumor can't stop me for writing more MYUNGEUN fanfics LOL hahaha