Game Over

I Need You Oppa!

The night was peaceful as the stars shines brightly on the dark blue sky. He sighs again for the ninth time today.

His body and mind was really exhausted.

All his schedules were jam packed today luckily the movie shooting was cancelled due to that….

 Unexpected Scene happened…

Myungsoo sighs again as he leans his head on the car’s window while looking back to the stars on the sky.

Why do I feel everything was real?

Did she really fall in love with him?

Should I….

Give up now?

“L – shi! Yah! L- shi! Your phone was ringing!” Sungyeol shakes his shoulder as he turns his attention on his friend.

He immediately grabs his phone and look at the caller I.D. it was her.

Myungsoo sighs again while he places his phone on his pocket as he leans his head on the pillow and pretends to sleep.

 Sungyeol who was observing his facial reaction give him a curious look. “Yah, why aren’t you answering your phone?”

But no respond comes out form his friend’s mouth.

The phone keeps ringing and ringing as Sungyeol can’t help himself to get the phone and shut it down.

He looks at the caller and saw Naeun’s number. “Yah! Myungsoo- shi! It was Naeun!”

But yet again he still didn’t get a respond.

Why he isn’t answering Naeun’s call?

Myungsoo is not like this he will answer all the call from her

Is there something we don’t know?

  Sungyeol was about to answer the phone call but then Myungsoo stops him and shut the phone off.

“I don’t like nosy people.”

“But that was Naeun!”

“So what… I don’t care if it was Naeun or whoever calls me.” Myungsoo said coldly.

“What’s wrong with you? Did you and Naeun fight?”

“It’s none of your business.” He closes his eyes and pretends to sleep again but then Sungyeol didn’t stop from talking.

“Okay, I get it… You’re just jealous of Taemin. Because Taemin was Naeun’s boyfriend and you are just a best friend am I right?”

Myungsoo opens his eyes and grips Sungyeol’s collar. “What did you say!”

Everyone wakes up from the commotion, as their eyes pries on them.  “What’s going on?” Sunggyu, Infinite’s leader looks at who were about to fight.

“Why? am I wrong? Do you think that you can fool us on what you are acting today? We all know that you like Naeun more than being her friend. Don’t hurt yourself just for a girl. Naeun has a boyfriend and that is Taemin.”

Myungsoo loose his grip on Sungyeol’s collar as he bend down his head. “It was fake….”

“Fake? Fake what?”

Their car finally stops on their dorm as the manager signals them to go out.  The members were hesitant to go out as they all busy listening on the two’s conversation.

“I’ll get what is rightfully mine…”

“Hyung, Naeun was not just a girl. She is my woman.” Myungsoo gives him a boyish smirk as he first goes out the car and runs toward their dorm.

Hoya has been eavesdropping through the whole time can’t wait to ask his friend. “Sungyeol shi, do you mind tell us what’s going on?”

“Ask Myungsoo… Aish! I’m hungry now! Come on let’s eat dinner!”  Sungyeol’s stomach starts to growl as all members jaw drops.

“Unfair!!!”  All of the Infinite’s members scream in disappoint except from Sungyeol who was busy instructing their driver about the great Chinese restaurant the he knows.

I hope Myungsoo did the right decision.

What a stubborn kid! Just like me! Kekeke~~~

His breath starts to breathe rapidly as Myungsoo runs again on another floor.

“Why that stupid elevator was not working! Aish!”

Myungsoo hold his knees to catch up his breath as he looks on Apink’s door.

He was about to knock but the door was slightly open so he assumes that Naeun was already inside their dorm.

“Naeun – ah? Are you here?”

Everything was a mess, the vase was broken and some pillows were on the floor.  What happened?

Myungsoo immediately rush on Naeun’s door as he assumes that Naeun might be in a danger because her members were still on Weekly Idol.

But then….He saw something that breaks his heart.

It was Taemin kissing Naeun’s soft lips.

Tears began to roll down his eyes as his body turns to a statue.

Is this the reason why are you calling me?

To catch bought of you doing that?

Why are you hurting me?

Why are you so selfish?

Myungsoo carefully backs away as he opens the door with his head low.  “Sungyeol was right… Naeun was with him… I’m just a best friend…”

“Game Over…”

What do you think what will happen to Myungsoo?

Will he really gives up?

Next Chapter: Another intruder will enter...

Who will it be? 

Stay tune!!!!