Different Feelings One Confession

I Need You Oppa!

The sky starts to get darker as it release some thunders on the dark blue sky.  She looks up on the window as she sighs again then steals a glance on her members who are still sleeping on their van.

“Naeun ah… Are you nervous?”

Her Manager Unnie said worriedly as she looks on the front mirror to check out Naeun.

“No unnie I’m fine!” as she makes a thumbs up and fakes a smile.

“You sure?”

Naeun nods her head then looks back on the window while her Manager give her a curious look but she decided to shrug it off.

Actually she was not fine…

From all of her members, she is the best known as Ms. Confident. She never shows any expression of being nervous or knees trembles unlike her members but today was different.

She doesn’t have her rosary bracelet.

What if Myungsoo will see that she doesn’t wear her bracelet that he gave? For sure, Myungsoo will immediately call or text her about that.

*Inhale* Exhale* Inhale* Exhale*

Naeunie, stay calm!

Hope Myungsoo Oppa will not notice it…

Suddenly her phone starts to vibrate as she opens her bag and look on the person who was calling.

                      

“Myungsoo Oppa…” she whispers as she looks on her members who are still sleeping then to her unnie then stares back on her phone.

“Yoboseo?”

“Naeun ah!” Myungsoo said giddily once he heard Naeun’s voice.

“Oppa, why did you call?” Naeun tries to lower down her voice as she glances up to her sleeping members again.

“I just miss you…”

Naeun cheeks blush as she smiles shyly. “I miss you too Oppa…”

A long pause on the line before Myungsoo speaks again.

Because at this moment, he was jumping up and down like a kid who got his favorite ice cream, he doesn’t even care if s were looking at him weirdly.

Myungsoo knows what he feels right now.

He is in love with his long time best friend.

And today in front of the Audience and Medias

He will confess to her…

“Uhmm… Oppa are you still there?”

Myungsoo comes back on the reality as he clears up his throat and exhales. “Yes Naeun ah, I’m still here…”

“Where are you now Naeun ah?”

“On the way to the studio Oppa… How about you?”

“We are already here at the dressing room and guest what!”

“What?” Naeun raises her brown eyebrow and waits for Myungsoo’s response.

“We’ve shared dressing room with the EXO members!”

Naeun almost drop her phone once she heard EXO as her cheeks suddenly blush when Jongin’s image pops out when he kiss her on her lips.

“Naeun ah are you still there?”

“Yes I’m still here Oppa… Why did you share rooms?”

“Molayo… But I think they are kind of disappointed that we’ve shared their room with us. Especially when Woohyun was the first one to came in.”

Naeun chuckles a bit when she imagine Jongin with his disappointed look on his face. She knows that he will pout his lips then walks away like a little kid.

Wait! Naeunie!

Why are you still thinking about him?

Aish! Don’t tell me you like Jongin?

He is just an idiot right?

 “Why are you laughing? Care to give me some penny of thoughts?” Myungsoo rises up his eyebrow as he goes out to the dressing room because his Infinite members and EXO were having fun inside the room.

Naeun clears up and sit up straight. “Nothing Oppa… hey we are almost there! Bye Oppa!”

But before she hangs up her phone, Myungsoo speaks up. “Good luck Naeun ah… I’ll be supporting you at the backstage.”

“Thank you Oppa! Mwuah!” then she ends up their conversation.

“Mwuah? That was a kiss right?” Myungsoo said loudly as he looks down on his phone as he smiles widely.

“He knows Naeun?” he mutters as he hides himself behind the wall.

Seeing Myungsoo’s expression on what Naeun have said makes him want to punch Myungsoo’s face.

He knows what this feelings…

He is jealous…

He is the person who can mask his feelings but he can’t hide it any longer.

The fact that he heard half of their conversation and the sweetness between Myungsoo and Naeun on the phone makes him mad.

“Kai! Manager Hyung wants to see you!” Kyungsoo taps his shoulder as Kai give him a stern look.

He pushes off Kyungsoo a little as he headed down the room while Myungsoo was also walking on the same direction.

Myungsoo gave him a warm smile while Kai gave him a cold expression as he opens the door and meet s.

“What’s wrong with him?” Myungsoo said while he saw Kyungsoo approaching him.

“Mood swings I guess?” Kyungsoo shrugs his shoulder as he goes in the room with Myungsoo.

After fifteen minutes, Apink have finally arrive on the MBC studio as they saw the black van behind their van as it opens the car’s door as and revealed four handsome young men walking out it dashingly.

The girls immediately bow their heads as they recognized their sunbaes heading on them.

                

“Anneyeong Haseyo! Apink imnida!”

Shinee claps their hands and bows their head. “Anneyeong Haseyo! Shinee imnida!”

Both groups have smiles on their faces except for Naeun who was seriously staring at the blonde guy behind Minho and Jonghyun.

While the blonde guy suddenly feels someone staring at him as he looks to his other side and found Naeun glaring on him.

Sweats began forming on his forehead as it slowly drops down on his neck while he gulps down his saliva as he remembers the incident at the park earlier.

Yookyung notice Naeun staring on one of the members of Shinee as she nudge Naeun’s arm to get her attention.

“Oooh!  Our Naeunie checking out a hot guy… ”

“Who?” Naeun looks back at Yookyung who was giving her a teasing look.

“Shinee‘s maknae! Taemin Oppa!” as she whispers on her ear. “He’s cute don’t you think?”

“Psh… I’m not interested on him. I’d rather like that bulky short guy in front of him.” Naeun rolled out her eyes then walks off with her other members leaving Yookyung alone.

“Yah! Naeun ah! You like Jonghyun Oppa?” Yookyung tried to fasten her speed to catch up on her best friend.

“Who’s Jonghyun Oppa?” Naeun glance at Yookyung with a questionable look.

Her jaw drops with Naeun’s answer. How can her possibly like a guy that she didn’t even know his name and for some reason Shinee was very popular nowadays.

“Yah! Naeun ah! Jonghyun Oppa was the main vocalist of Shinee! He is the most handsome among them! His voice was so beautiful! And he is---“

“And I am?”

A manly voice appears beside her as Yookyung look to the man beside him. “Jonghyun Oppa!”

“Kekeke~~ Thanks for the compliment! Apink fighting!” Jonghyun winks at Yookyung and waves his hand on Naeun who was looking at him with a poker face.

Both groups were already on the MBC backstage as they saw all the crews were fixing their stage and hearing the fans screaming out their groups.

One of the coordinator saw them as they all bows their head and greet each other. 

The coordinator told them that both groups were needed to share same dressing rooms because the other rooms were already pre occupied by the other artists.

Shinee and Apink nods their head as they all went on the same dressing room except for Naeun who was walking on the other side.

Taemin saw her as he follows her behind. “I need to bring the bracelet back!”

He saw her on the corner of the stage looking at her fans with a smile plaster on her face.

“Son Naeun?”  His voice was shaky as he walks towards to the girl with a long straight hair.

      

Naeun who was doing her vocalization at the corner turns around and saw Taemin walks towards her.

It’s good that all of her members were still at their dressing room with the Shinee members or else they will especially the nosy Yookyung.

“Anneyeong Haseyo, Sunbaenim!” Naeun bows down her head as she greets her with her cute smile.

Her smile makes Taemin’s heart flutters as he stares on Naeun’s dark brown orbs.

“Uhm…”

Why is he staring at me like that?

Is there something on my face?

Aish! This guy really got on my nerves!

Calm down Naeunie! He is your sunbae!

Act as an Idol not a detective

“Is there anything you want to tell me Sunbaenim?”

Taemin comes back on the reality as he clears up his throat and makes a serious face.

“I just want to say Sorry again…”

Why am I saying sorry?

I just want to bring the bracelet back right?

Pabo!

“Sorry for what?”

“For hurting you earlier… It was really just an accident.” His face were serious as he stares on Naeun’s face.

Both of them were clueless that someone were hearing their conversations as they hold their cameras that are ready to take a flash on both of them and spread the spicy controversy.

Naeun stares at Taemin’s pleading eyes as she saw his whole sincerity. “It’s okay Sunbaenim…. I already forgive you.”

She flash her sweet smile again as it makes Taemin’s heart skips a beat.

Why my heart is beating fast?

Is this called love at first sight?

“Uhmm…. Naeun shi… I have something to bring back to you…”

Taemin put his hand inside his pocket as he pulls out the rosary bracelet. “It’s belongs to you I think?”

Naeun immediately grabs the rosary bracelet on his hands as she sighs in relief. “Thank you Sunbaenim!”

Her hands were soft

Her hands are unlike my mother or with my friend’s hands

I want to hold it longer

“Naeun shi…”

“What is it Sunbaenim?” still her eyes were looking at her rosary bracelet.

“I like you”

                                                                           

The Leading Couple of this week Vote: MYUNGEUN! :)

 

MYUNGEUN 

TAEUN

KAIEUN

 

Please keep on Voting, Commenting and Subscribing

Thank you for all the viewers and the readers! :)

I think I know who will be Naeun's leading man in the end KEKEKE~~

BTW The First and Third Picture is my work do credit if you want to use it :)

Thank you!

Next Chapter will be Skips A Beat ^^

Any suggestions of any scenes you want?