The Story Untold part 1

I Need You Oppa!

“Myungsoo Oppa?”

That’s the only two special words she could only remembered after the moment that she wakes up in her own bedroom.

“Wait…I’m in my bedroom?” Naeun softly whispers with her voice cracks a bit.

Before she loses her conscience she knows to herself that she was in her shower, sitting on the bathtub with her clothes on, crying from the memories of the past.

But how on earth she was sleeping beautifully in her own bedroom and the worst case that she was on her pajama?

With her wild guess that comes up on her mind she thought that maybe, just maybe that her Apink members came earlier than she expected.

“Chorong unnie?”

No one answers.

“Eunji unnie?”

Again, silence answers her.

With a pink blush on her cheeks, her last guess would makes her heart beat fast but embarrassment might overpowers her as she knew to herself that this person might actually dressed her up on her pajamas and the worst case is…He saw her .

“Myungsoo…Oppa?”

Heavy footsteps were heard as her heart starts to beat fast second by seconds. It was visible to the steps that it was a man indeed, around Myungsoo’s weight and height.

The knobs turns clockwise as the door slowly opens and reveals a man that she completely unexpected.

“Anneyeong Naeunie! I’m glad that you’re awake!” The man reveals himself as he enters the room with a bowl of porridge on his hands.

“Oh…it’s you…Oppa.” She straightens her sit and immediately grabs the blanket and places it over her chest.

Taemin notices her nervous movements as he already gets what she means. “Uhmm…I’m not the one who dressed you up.”

“Do you have any evidences?” With stern and glaring eyes answers him.

He gulps his saliva and nervously shakes his head while he raises his right hand. “Promise! I never saw it! I called out a girl from your neighbor to change up for you. I swear I never saw it! Please don’t kill me!”

With his eyes close and waiting for her nag, a loud laughter echoes the whole room which made his eyes opens in surprise.

“Taemin Oppa! Your face! It’s totally hilarious! It’s like you’ve seen a ghost! It’s really pale Oppa! How cute!”

*Thank God, she was smiling now.* He thought while watching Naeun’s laughing at her bed.

With a silence answers her, Naeun stops laughing and caught him smiling at her.

“While are you smiling?”

“Because of your smile.”

“My smile?”

Taemin nods his head as he stares back at her with a serious face. “Because it’s been hours you’ve cried since you were sleeping.”

Naeun looks away from his gaze as she sense what’s this talking will lead to.

“Tell me, what happened here. I will not believe that you just practice your dance and destroy everything in this room. Because one thing I am sure. This about him am I right?”

 

Taemin sits down on her bed as he lifts up her chin to look at her almond eyes. “Who is he Naeunie? Please tell me…I’ll protect you.”

“You can’t protect me from him…No one can protect me.”

Naeun starts to tremble with crystals of tears were building up on her tear ducts.

“Why? Who is he in your life? Please tell me… I’m your friend right?”

“If…If I tell you…You’ll be in danger.”

Taemin collide his body on hers as he embraces her tightly and whispers on her ears. “I don’t care Naeunie, I’m ready to risk my life for you. Because I love you.”

“Oppa…I…” Taemin put his finger on her lips as he let out a smile on his face. “I know…that’s why I choose to be your friend. I know that someone was already in your heart. But I’ll always be here, willing to listen.”

“Thank you Oppa.” Naeun wraps her arms on his torso as she places her head comfortably on his shoulder.

 “So, can you tell me…who is Jaehyo?”

Naeun takes a deep breath as she closes her eyes struggling to say it or not.

“It all happens when we just starting our debut…”

Flashback

With was Sunday night, exactly 11:30p.m. in the evening where all girls stretched up their limbs as they all flap up on their soft long couch.

“Aigoo! My back hurts!” Mama Rong, the leader of Apink taps her back that has been aching since 10 a.m. in the morning.

“Unnie! I’m hungry!” Namjoo, the big eater of the group waggles her legs as she throws tantrums with her other members also joins her.

“Alright kids! I’ll buy food! Just stop screaming okay?” Mama Rong, lazily stands up in spite of her aching back that’s been throbbing since they were practicing their second music video for their comeback.

Ding Dong!

Ding Dong!

Ding Dong!

The entire girls stare at the door as they all let out a questionable look on each other’s faces.

“Did our manager forget something?” Chorong looks at her members as they all shrug their shoulder while Namjoo groans in frustration.

“Just open the door and buy us food unnie!”

Chorong rolls out her eyes and turns the knob to open the door. “Oh! Anneyeong Haseyo!”

    

All Apink members saw her bow as well as her voice suddenly change into a cute tone as they all stands up and peeps on the behind the wall.

“Is that…Jaehyo oppa from Block B?” Hayoung, the maknae whispers as they still peeping behind the wall.

“Why is he here?” Eunji said while looking at Naeun who just currently standing up from the sofa.

“Naeunie! Someone is here for you!” Chorong turns around and saw all of her members drops on the floor and give Jaehyo their sweet smile.

“Uhmm…Anneyeong Haseyo! Sorry for disturbing this late.” Jaehyo bows his head as the members stands up with a cute face.

“Oh! It’s okay Oppa! You can come here anytime!” Bomi said while she does aegyo.

Jaehyo chuckles a bit as his eyes sticks to Naeun’s appearance at the back who just giving him a blank look.

“Oh! Anneyeong Haseyo Naeun-shi” Jaehyo bows his head and lifts up with his boyish smile plaster on his face.

“Uhmm…Sunbaenim…Anneyeong.” Naeun bows her head and gives him a shy smile.

“This is for you by the way.”

Naeun takes the white plastics full of gogi and snacks that could fill up their growling stomach.

“Thank you Sunbaenim!”

“It’s nothing…Actually…The reason I was here was…”

All the girls eyes and ears where intently listening to their conversation as they all ready to squeal any moment now.

Who cares about being hungry if you can see sweet moments that could fills up your eyes right?

“I like you Naeun-shi since you debut.”

Tints of red flushes on their cheeks as these two young idols lower their heads; embarrass to see each other’s faces.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!” All the girls scream in delight as they saw a real confession in front of their very own eyes.

“My baby was an adult now!” Chorong made a fake cry as she leans her head on Bomi’s shoulder who was patting her head.

“Uhmm…mianhe oppa our group was still starting to gain popularity and I don’t want to have scandals. Our image was pure and I’m the visual of the group. It’s really a big responsible for me.”

Naeun bites her lower lips as she bows her head feeling sorry for this handsome Oppa.

“Ani! It’s okay…I’m really embarrass to surprise you with my feelings…it’s just that…the moment I saw you I know to myself that I already fall in love with you.”

Jaehyo also bows and keeps knocking his head for such being a pabo.

“Uhm…I shall go now… My members might be searching for me. Sorry for disturbing Naeun shi!”

Chorong nudges Naeun to accompany him as he goes out to their dorm as she feels sympathy towards the handsome man.

“Jaehyo Oppa?”

He stops walking and turns around to see Naeun biting her lips. “What is it?”

“Can you wait…for me?”

Jaehyo creases his eyebrows and gave her a dumbfounded look.

“I…I…I also like you Oppa. So please wait for me.”

“No problem…Just don’t leave me hanging okay?”

Naeun nods in agreements as she bids goodbye to him while Jaehyo blow her some sweet kisses.

“Give me some Oppa!” While the six girls at her back grasping some imaginary kisses from the handsome young man who was already walking downstairs.

"I'm sorry! It's only for my Naeunie!" Jaehyo screams while chuckling a bit.

 

 October 22, 2012 Block B was guest at Mnet Beatles Code

It was Monday, the day that both Infinite and Apink were having their break and can spend a week for their own personal leisure.

But speaking of personal leisure, Infinite’s L or Kim Myungsoo spends his day with his best friend Son Naeun from the girl group Apink as it became his habit whenever they have a free time

“Naeunie!...Ehem! Ehem!...Come here! Quick!” Myungsoo strongly taps his chest while he spits out some rice cakes out of his mouth.

“What?” Naeun hurriedly runs beside him as she his best friend struggling for his life. “Serves you right!”

Myungsoo finally relive from being choke as he drinks a full glass of water on Naeun’s hand.

“Yah! That’s my water!” She complains while stomping her feet.

“Aigoo! I’m about to die you know! Do you want to lose a handsome best friend?”

Naeun jokingly search side by side while Myungsoo just rolls his eyes “What? Who’s handsome? Where? Sorry I can find him!”

“Lucky for you that I like you…” Myungsoo whispers while he turns on the television and switch into Mnet channel.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing…Can you stay still for a second and watch T.V. beside me?” He taps a space beside him on the sofa as Naeun lazily sits beside him and rested her head on his shoulder.

After a couple of minutes Block B appeared on the show in which Naeun straighten up her seat and carefully listen on the show.

“I wished we could guest there.” Myungsoo sighs while staring at the show while Naeun keeps staring on the screen whenever Jaehyo’s face appeared.

Shindong: Jaehyo- ssi regarding liking thighs and lines, you like Apink Son Naeun-ssi?

Myungsoo spills out the water from his mouth while he widens his eyes as he glimpse at Naeun whose body becomes stiff.

“Do you know about this?”

She nods in embarrassment while hanging her head low.

“How?”

“Last two months, he has a surprise visit here at my dorm and confessed to me.”

“Do you accept him?”

 Naeun shakes her head and leans her back on the sofa. “No…But I told him to wait.”

“Why?”

“Because… I’m really not sure that I really like him or not… Should I give him a chance?”

Why is she asking me those silly questions?

If I said “Yes” then she will answer me Why?

If I said “NO” then she will find out the truth

The truth that I like her.

First of all, again I'm really sorry for not updating

I have this writer's blank mind and I'm debating myself of who's gonna Naeun's man in the end

Ding! A light bulb pops kekeke~

The ending was near about 5 chapters I think?

So stay tune! Keep on reading :)

Post a comment and do subscribe silent readers!

Love you XOXO