The Fierce Son Naeun

I Need You Oppa!

That night was freezing like hell as her petite body shivers in response when the cold breeze touches her skin.

But she needs to act tough like her father who became a famous detective years back then. She can’t fail him. She was the successor of their underground agency.

 She can’t be a weakling in front of her subordinates especially to the person who was standing behind her.

Kim Jongin.

“Hey leader, we are waiting here for around fifteen minutes. Cannot we just attack them now?” Jongin lowers down his voice even though he tries to hide his irritated tone.

“We need evidences.” Naeun answered not leaving her eyes on the gambler in front of her.

Jongin lean his body on the wall and mutter some curses which is audible on Naeun’s ear.

“You cannot be a detective if you are acting like a kid.”

“Me? A kid?” Jongin enraged as his voice becomes louder.

“Yah! I’m not a kid! I’m a mature person! Yah Leader shi! Face Me!”

He grabs her shoulder to face him but instead seeing her irritated look Naeun was doing an aegyo.

“Oppa, please don’t be jealous. You’re the handsome guy I’ve ever met! Promise!” Naeun said with a cute voice.

Jongin was taken aback as he stutters his words. “O-- Oppa?”

“Saranghae Oppa!” Naeun put her arms on Jongin’s neck and hug him tight.

What is this girl doing all of a sudden?

What is this feeling?

My whole body trembles from her hug

Refrain yourself Jonginie! Don’t hug her back!

“Yah, leader shi. What are you doing?” as he tried to free himself from her hug.

“Stop questioning. Those people have just heard your voice. I’m covering us. Unless you want us to be in a great danger. Jongin.” as she whispers on his ear.

They heard some footsteps approaching them as Naeun keeps on embracing Jongin while he forcefully embraces her petite waist.

Jongin put his forehead on hers as he stares on her dark brown orbs. “Yeojachingu, Saranghae.” as he peck on her soft lips.

She was surprise on his act but Jongin just stares on her face.

What is he doing?

“You two! Why are you doing here?” a bald man furiously approaches them as Jongin blocks Naeun’s body.

“Where just walking around here.” Jongin said calmly.

“In the middle of the night?”

Jongin nods and holds Naeun’s soft hands. “I’m just sending her off from our date.”

A tall thin man with his glasses on his face looks at him suspiciously as he shifts his gaze on Naeun.

“You have a beautiful girlfriend.” The man smiles and winks at Naeun.

“She’s mine.” Jongin said seriously still covering Naeun.

In her mind, she just wanted to shout on his face right now. Who told him that she was his property?

Naeun tries to calm herself as continues to use her acting skills.

The tall man waves his hand and chuckles. “Chill, I don’t have any intentions.”

“Hey, stop talking to them. We still have our unfinished business.” The bald guy whispers to the tall man.

The man just nods and shifts his gaze back to the couple. “We’ll be going first.”

The couple just nods their head and waves goodbye to those gangsters.

As the gangsters were far away from their sight they immediately unclasped their hands and look to the other side of the road.

“Who told you to kiss me?” as Naeun mutters on her breath.

“Who told you that I like what I’m doing.” as Jongin fights back.

Naeun clenches her fist but tried to remain calm.

 Naeunie if you fight back it means you have the same mind level of this idiot.

 

A cold metal gun place on the right side of her head as the tall man grips her arms.

“Who the hell are you?” the bald guy said while gripping Jongin’s arm.

Jongin takes a glimpse of her as he saw her blank calm expression.

What kind of girl is she?

As he heard the man triggers his gun on Naeun’s head. She immediately elbows him behind and strongly punches the man’s face as he knocks off the ground.

But the man fights back as his fist lands on Naeun’s face as she fell off the ground. He immediately grabs his gun again but Naeun attacks him before he triggers his gun.

She instantly gets the gun on her back and shots the man towards her heart as well as the bald man who freed Jongin and starts to escape from his fears.

1 shot….

2 shots….

The bald man drops his body on the ground as his head and chest starts to bleed.

Jongin’s eyes widen as he saw the different side of her. For the first time of his mission with Naeun she killed a two people in a split second.

His heart was throbbing fast. Yes, he was scared. He thought that this day was the end of his life but Naeun protects him.

Naeun grab her phone at her back pocket and dials a number “Sir, the mission was finished.”

“Great Job Naeun, tell Jongin that both of you can go back to your dorm now.”

“Thank you Sir!”

Before she could turn off her phone the person she calls speaks again. “Naeun? Gwenchana?”

A smile forms on her lips as her face softens. “Yes, Appa. I’m okay.”

“Good. Now go back to your dorm and take a rest okay?”

“Yes.”

She went to Jongin who was looking down at the two dead bodies on the ground. “First time killing people?”

Jongin turns around and embrace Naeun’s body. “Next time don’t act tough.  You’re a girl. I’m a guy I must be the one who protect you not you who protects me. ”

Naeun freed herself from his embrace and stares at him. “I don’t need you to protect me.”

“But…”

“No more buts Mr. Kim... Go back to your dorm now and rest. That’s an order.”

A BMW car park at their front as the chauffer opens the car’s door. “My lady…” as the old man bows.

Naeun gets in without even saying goodbye to Jongin and drives away.

“I don’t need you to protect me.” as she whispers.

A couple of minutes Naeun finally arrive to her dorm hoping that everybody was asleep right now or else she will be a dead meat.

She carefully tiptoed the stairs and opens their door. But in to her surprise it was lock.

Chorong, who was the leader of their Apink promptly open the door to lecture Naeun. “Yah Naeun ah! Don’t you know it is already 1:30 am?” but into her surprise Naeun has some bruises. “Ommo! Naeun? What happened in your face?”

“I just fell down on the stairs.”

Chorong roll down her eyes and carefully guides Naeun on the sofa. “Psh…You already gave me that reason before.”

“Wait right here.” she left Naeun alone and gets the medication kit on the storage room.

Once she sits beside her, she cautiously pats the wound on Naeun’s face and heaves a sigh.

“Naeun ah, every time you get back here late at night you make your unnies worry. Last night, Bomi found you limping your leg even Eunji told me that she found your face bleeding. And you always tell me that you fell down the stairs.”

“Naeun ah, as a leader and as your unnie I order you to tell me the truth.”

She lowers down her head and bites her soft lips. If she will tell Chorong unnie that she was a detective she will blow up her whole identity plus she was not in the mood to explain in this kind of state.

“Mianhe Unnie… I really don’t know that the stairs are wet that’s why I fell down. Maybe the Infinite made a prank on one of their members and forget to clean it up.”

Chorong fist clench while she grits her teeth. “Woohyun oppa might do this! I must call him right now!” she instantly grabs her phone beside her and starts to dial his number.

“Unnie! Wait! It’s just a guess! Plus your boyfriend might be sleeping right now.”

Chorong nods in agreement and sighs again. “Fine you win…” she stands up from her sit and brings back the medication kit.

Seeing her leader going back to the storage room she hurriedly open her door to escape her from bombarding questions from her leader. Knowing that her leader’s attitude she will keep on nagging her till morning.

She laid her body on her bed and heaves a sigh as she looks on the ceiling reminiscing the event earlier.

All of them thought that she was really a tough girl even Jongin might think of her as that but all of those killings will hunt her in her dreams each night.

Naeun’s eyes starts to gets heavy as it slowly closes it down but then her phone rings. She immediately sits up and looks at the message on the screen.

 

Naeun ah still awake? Go to sleep now I know you’re tired from your mission.

Sweet dreams!(Kiss)

From: Myungsoo

 

A smile escapes from her cherry lips as she hugs her phone and lay down on her bed again.

“With you oppa by my side everything will gonna be alright. Oppa, I just only need you.” as her eyes slowly close.

                                                             

                              

 

THE FIERCE DETECTIVE SON NAEUN

THE CRY BABY NAEUN