4

Silently Yours

Sooyoung grumbled as she tossed and turned in her bed. She couldn't sleep at all. She was restless. Sighing,the girl turned to the other side to see Jessica's sleeping face. The moonlight made her even more beautiful making Sooyoung smile. She carefully studied the girl's features,from her eyes,nose down to her lips. Oh how she wished she could kiss those tempting lips of hers. She longed to make those precious lips hers.

But it was ridiculous. Jessica had already fallen for Tiffany. The eyesmiling redhead that always had people falling for her. She envied the girl so much. She hated how she had her beloved head over heels for her. She hated it. But she can't do anything. Jessica's heart had decided. 

But I'll make Sica change her mind. I'll save her broken heart. 

 

Meanwhile,Tiffany was also awake and unable to sleep. She stared at the ceiling,the incident at the dressing room playing in her head over and over. A pang of guilt went through her heart as she remembered the scared look on Jessica's face. You really did it this time,Tiffany. She thought,sighing.

Tiffany wasn't on very good terms with any of the members except for Taeyeon,who had assured her that it was no one's fault and that she understood her. She bit her lip and stood up tiptoeing out of the room. She then quietly walked to Jessica and Sooyoung's room,wanting to check up on Jessica.

Quietly opening the door and peeking in,Tiffany's heart stopped when she saw Jessica on the bed,hugging onto Sooyoung with a smile on her face. She immediately closed the door,tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. She suddenly felt hatred for Sooyoung. For being so close to Jessica that way.

And then Tiffany realized something. Am I jealous? She thought,blinking. Maybe I am,because she chose Sooyoung over me,her best friend. She nodded and sighed,biting her lip. Sica..are you really with Sooyoung?

Back in the room,Sooyoung was contently cuddling with Jessica as she slept. A few minutes ago,Jessica started to whimper in her sleep. Sooyoung assumed that the girl was having a nightmare,so she walked over to her bed and lied down next to her,hugging the sleeping girl. Jessica immediately returned the hug,smiling. 

Sooyoung smiled as well and closed her eyes,pulling the girl closer. She was happy that she could be close to her like this,even though the other was not aware of it.. But her happy moment stopped when Jessica suddenly spoke.

"Fany...I love you..."

 

The next morning,Jessica woke up and yawned before opening her eyes. She was surprised to see Sooyoung's face infront of hers,wondering how they got into the position they were in. Shrugging,Jessica smiled as she studied Sooyoung's face. She giggled and carefully pulled away before standing up and stretching.

She felt much better than yesterday,since the doctor gave her some medicine. She happily skipped out of the room,into the kitchen. She smiled at the members who were already there and greeted them with a happy mood.

"Good morning,unnie. Why so happy?" Yoona chuckled,tilting her head. Jessica just shrugged and sat down next to her before getting a piece of bread and nibbling on it. Tiffany,who was sitting next to Taeyeon,sighed and picked at her food,thinking. Probably because she cuddled with Sooyoung.

Jessica didn't notice Tiffany,since she was busy talking with the other members. Seeing that Jessica wasn't going to talk to her anytime soon,Tiffany stood up and walked to the refridgerator. As she passed by Yoona,Jessica suddenly stood up and bumped into her,making her groan in surprise.

As Jessica looked up,she froze when she saw Tiffany lookng back at her with a worried face. She gulped and bit her lip,looking down. Tiffany was about to say something when a voice broke the silence.

"Good morning everyone! Morning Sica!" Sooyoung chirped,grabbing Jessica's hand. 

"You should eat a lot,Sica!" Sooyoung said,making the girl sit down again. Tiffany looked at them and bit her lip before sighing. She then walked out of the room,going back to her shared room with Yoona. She then sat on her bed and felt tears start to roll down her cheeks,gulping.

Why do I feel so sad? What is this feeling that's killing me slowly?

 

Since it was a day off for the girls,they decided to go out since it was rare to get a break. They decided to head off to the amusement park to have some fun and maybe shake the stress off.

They decided to go into groups of three so that they wouldn't get much attention from anyone who might recognize them. Taeyeon was the one who arranged the groups,and she made sure to put Tiffany and Jessica together. Since she put Yoona,Yuri and Seohyun in one group while she,Hyoyeon and Sunny were in the other,she had no choice but to put Sooyoung with Tiffany and Jessica. 

She didn't know about Sooyoung's feelings,so she had no idea how awkward it was going to be.

As the others went off to go on rides,Tiffany,Sooyoung and Jessica stayed where they were. Jessica pursed her lips and beamed,linking her arm with Sooyoung. "Sooyoung-ah! Buy me something to eat,arasso?" She said before pulling Sooyoung to the food stalls. Tiffany watched them in jealousy as she sighed and followed them,mentally dreading for what was to come.

It's going to be a long day.

 

Author's Note
Meh,short chapter I know o n o but I wanted to post something since I hit 87 subbies ; A ; you guys are amazing. i srsly love you all :** ahaha,dont know what to say now. answer this poll,okay? ouo

-ohmykrease