Epilogue

Silently Yours

READ ME FIRST READ ME FIRST READ ME FIRST!

Before you read on,I'd like to thank everyone who has read this story and has never left my side. Eventhough I almost got killed because of the twists and turns of this story,I love you guys.

I will be writing a new story soon. It will be a Kris x Jessica one. I know that chances that many people will read it are slim,but I hope you will give it a chance.

Lastly,I know I'm ending it too soon but the inspiration that was once there when I was writing this story is gone. And before I drag your wait for my updates longer,I will be ending it here.

This was how the story was set to end all along. Thank you and I love you.

 

Silently Yours : Epilogue

Sooyoung and the rest of SNSD came to the hospital the next day for Sooyoung's operation only for a big shock to meet them.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DONATED HER HEART? I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE DONOR!" A seething Sooyoung yelled,the other members trying to calm her down. The doctor sighed and remained calm. "It has been done,Ms.Choi. Ms.Jung has already donated her heart. We expect Ms.Hwang to wake up soon,and I suggest you be there with her. I am truly sorry for your loss."

As the doctor walked away,Sooyoung burst into tears and fell to the ground. Everyone was quiet. Only Sooyoung's silent sobs were heard through the hallway as SNSD mourned for their lost sister.

 

A week later.

"Tae..where's Jessi? You said she would visit soon..but I'm getting discharged today and she's still not here? Is she sick?" Tiffany asked,worry written all over her face. Taeyeon looked at the other members and nodded at her as they shared a mental message to each other. Taeyeon turned to Tiffany and smiled a bit.

"We'll go see Jessica,ara?"

 

"Taeyeon..why are we in the cemetery? I don't understand..d-did someone die? Is Jessica visitin-" Tiffany's words were cut short as Taeyeon motioned to a grave. She almost passed out from shock as she read the words.

Jessica Jung
1989 - 2013

An angel,a daughter,a sister and an inspiration.
She will be missed.

Tiffany fell to her knees as tears started to roll down. She bowed her head and cried softly,her shoulders shaking slightly. The other girls bowed their head and tried to stop the tears that were so ready to fall. Taeyeon stepped forward and gave Tiffany an envelope. Tiffany looked up and gulped,looking at the paper. To My Precious Mushroom.

Tiffany only cried harder as she opened the letter and started reading.  She sat infront of Jessica's grave for who knows how long,reading the letter over and over.

I never got to say I love you,Jessi..

 

50 years later

Tiffany sat on a rocking chair,watching the sun set from her bedroom window. She smiled softly as she watched her grandchildren run around outside of the old house. She had settled down not too long ago,but eventhough she never really loved the man,she was thankful she had met him. He was understanding and caring. He had left her a long time ago already,in a battle for his country.

Tiffany rocked back and forth and clutched the old letter to her chest,her pendant in another hand. She was ready to go to sleep. She was ready to see her again. She was tired,anyway.

She opened her eyes and whispered in her hoarse and weak voice.

Sooyeon..I love you.wait for me.

That day,Tiffany drew her last breath.

 

2,000 years later.

Jung Sooyeon rushed through the busy streets,cursing under her breath. Why did she have to stay up so late watching that series again? Oh right,Sooyoung forced her to. Which resulted her into waking up late and being late for work. She sighed and decided to go get some coffee to help her get to her senses before she stepped into her office.

She walked in and walked up to the counter,ordering her usual black coffee before her phone ringed. She looked at the caller I.D and chuckled as she answered her phone and waited for her coffee.

"Soojung? Why are you calling again? What? Amber fainted? Wow,that's surprising. Hey,don't worry much alright? Your girlfriend will be fine." Sooyeon's order came up and as she picked it up and looked up to thank the barista,she froze. An eyesmile caught her captivated. She dropped her eyes to the nametag. Miyoung.

"Thanks,Miyoung."

The girl beamed and shrugged,eyesmiling yet again which caused Sooyeon's heartbeat to pick up.

And the rest was history.

 


If you didn't get what happened,Jessica and Tiffany were reincarnated and the rest is up to your imagination.

Thank you for reading my story everyone!

I'll be posting up the new fanfic later!

< 3

-ohmykrease