1

Silently Yours

Sitting on the couch of her house in California,Jessica was both excited and nervous to go back to Korea. To go back home. To discover new things. It had been exactly 6 months since her temporary departure from the group. Six months of thinking and bonding with her parents. Krystal came by ocassionally,and sometimes she even brought Amber. They updated her about what was the latest news going around SM. 

But they were careful when they told stories. They kept certain things from Jessica. The yfeared that if they made one little mistake,Jessica will ask questions and break.

 

But let's go back first. Back to where it all started. Let's rewind 12 months.Starting from New Year,the mark of the I Got A Boy era.

 

The cheer of the crowd was deafening. Fans from all over the country,and some who flew all the way there just to see them,never failed to show their support for the 9 amazing girls of So Nyuh Shi Dae,otherwise known as Girls' Generation. Each member had their own charm,from Kim Taeyeon to Seo Joohyun.

The nine girls were anxiously waiting to perform,fixing their make-up and hair as the clock ticked. It was their comeback performance,so they had to do their best. Among them,Jung Sooyeon-better known as Jessica-was calmly doing her last minute preparations. She watched a certain co-member in the mirror,smiling as the girl tried to fix her hair.

"Sica,does this look okay?" Hwang Miyoung,or Tiffany asked her best friend as she frowned. Jessica laughed and nodded,smiling wider at her best friend through the mirror.

"Yes. You look absolutely gorgeous,Fany." Tiffany flushed in pleasure as she hugged Jessica and smiled before skipping to her other members,hoping to help them. Jessica watched Tiffany go over to them,slightly envying Yoona who was hugged by the eyesmiler. She sighed and looked at her own reflection,pursing her lips.

I'm not pretty like Yoona.

"Girls,get ready!" One of the coordinators had peeked in and informed the girl group that they were going on soon. So they all filed out of their dressing room and walked to the stage,getting in their positions. Choi Sooyoung wrapped her arm around Jessica's neck as the taller girl smiled down at her.

"Are you okay,Sica?" Sooyoung asked the blonde,who only nodded half-heartedly. Sooyoung smiled and poked the girl's cheek,making Jessica chuckle lightly.

"Smile for us,alright unnie?" She said before walking over to where she was supposed to stand. And the ice princess did. Not only for the fans and for her members,but for herself as well. She wanted to feel happy,and to forget all her problems. She just wanted to give it her all.

As the crowd's cheers grew louder,and the instrumental for their song came on,she put a smile on and started to do the choreography.

 

Jessica sighs as she slumps against the carseat,closing her eyes to get some rest. But suddenly,a familiar scent filled her nostrils as Tiffany sat next to her. Jessica opened her eyes and looked over to her. Tiffany beamed at her and layed her head on Jessica's shoulder. Jessica blinked and looked down at the girl,finding the latter one quite adorable at the moment.

"My best friend wouldn't mind me sleeping on her shoulder right?"

Of course not. Ignore my heart thumping loudly,Fany.

"I don't." Jessica mumbled before closing her eyes again. It was kind of hard considering Tiffany was just beside her. But alas,she finally fell asleep. All I'll ever be to you,is nothing but a best friend. But then,I am contented.

 

Jessica woke up to Tiffany gently shaking her,Tiffany smiled at her before going out of the car. Jessica sighed as she opened the door and stepped out,stretching. She slammed the door close before walking around the car,determined to continue her beauty sleep. As she looked ahead of her,her mood was completely ruined when she saw Tiffany kissing Taeyeon's cheek.

She found herself clenching her fists as she rushed past the other members before running to her shared room with Sooyoung.  She threw herself onto her bed and cried softly,closing her eyes tight. It hurts that all they'll ever be is just friends. But at least she's safe.

Jessica fell asleep,hoping to dream of a better place. 

Sooyoung quietly came in,sighing as she saw that Jessica had cried herself to sleep again. She walked over to the older and sat on her bed, her hair. I know you're hurting unnie. She thought as she pulled the covers on her. She leaned down and pecked the blonde's forehead softly,before smiling sadly. Why can't you see that I'm right here?

Meanwhile,Tiffany looked at the door worriedly. She had seen her best friend running in,looking upset. Biting her lip,she opened the door carefully and peeked in,freezing as she saw Sooyoung kissing Jessica. She gulped and went out again,leaning against the door.

Sica..I guess you like Sooyoung.

 

Author's Note
First of all,I apologize for the mix up yesterday xD I had forgotten to press the hide chapter option :) Sorry for the mix up. Second,I had put up applications open for anyone who can make a poster for this story <3 Just put the poster link in and look at the deatils at apply for story :) That's all for now,bye!
-ohmkyrease