9 - 1

Silently Yours

5 months.

It had been 5 dark and dreadful months for the girl group,Girls' Generation.

 

Tiffany barely left Jessica's side when she realized just how much she loved her. She only left the room to go to the bathroom once in awhile or eat. It scared her members at how the singer acted. It was so unlike her. The once bubbly and energetic mushroom turned into a complete zombie. It broke their hearts.

 

It was another day at Jessica's bedside. Tiffany was holding her hand while singing softly for her. She the girl's hair,looking at her angelic sleeping face. Oh how easily could she pass up for someone just sleeping. Tiffany sighs and stands up,letting go of the latter's hand. Just as she was about to call the nurse to check on Jessica's IV machine,Jessica's fingers twitched.

Tiffany stared at the girl's hands before slowly lifting her eyes to the girl's face. Jessica's eyes seemed to struggle. And slowly,her eyes fluttered open. Tiffany's heart sped up.

Jessica was awake.

 

As Tiffany ran back in with the doctor,he immediately checked on Jessica's senses,ability to move and such. Tiffany was escorted out of the room,despite her insisting to stay. Tiffany waited impatiently,thus immediately standing up when the doctor came out. He had a grave look on his face. Tiffany pursed her lips as she spoke.

"How is she."

"Well everything seems fine but-wait,Ms.Hwang,I wouldn't go in there if I were you!"

Tiffany ignored him and ran in,seeing that Jessica was sitting up,healthy-looking. She grinned and called out.

"Jessi!"

 

"Who are you?"

 

Author's Note:
Just to get you guys pumped for the next chapter!
Mwah~
-ohmykrease