5

Silently Yours

Tiffany frowned as Jessica payed no attention to her. She hated that Sooyoung got all of the attention from her best friend. She had tried several times to catch Jessica's attention,but failed at each one. Jessica..notice me! She pleaded silently in her mind as Jessica clutched Sooyoung's arm,talking to the taller one. Tiffany walked behind them,her eyes boring holes at the back of Sooyoung's head unconsciously,jealousy flaring in her eyes.

Meanwhile,Sooyoung was more than happy that Jessica ignored Tiffany. She knew it was quite cruel for her to think that way,but she knew of Jessica's feelings and it wasn't everyday that Jessica ignored the other American. But here she was,acting as if it was only the two of them,completely unaware that Tiffany was walking glumly behind them. Finally..some time with Sica!

"Soo~ Let's go ride that one!" Jessica said,pointing to a two-seater boat ride. All along the time they've bend there,Jessica was careful to choose the rides,trying to avoid the ones where Tiffany could sit beside her. Hearing that Jessica was choosing yet another two-seater ride,Tiffany turned red and marched up to Jessica,grabbing her wrist and turning the girl around. She's had enough.

"You know what Jessica,if you didn't want to be with me you could have just told me! You don't need to make me feel like some stranger,okay?! I would have stayed away if you wanted!" She yelled angrily,lucky that people did not pay attention to them because of the noises the rides made.

Jessica was startled,seeing her best friend like this. Had she gone too far? Was she treating Tiffany too coldly? Jessica was at a loss for words,not knowing how to react. Sooyoung stood there with wide eyes,surprised that Tiffany yelled at Jessica. The singer rarely got mad like this. Sooyoung cleared and frowned.

"Fany,you didn't need to-" She started but was cut off by Jessica.

"N-no..Soo. I-It's okay. I-I'm s-sorry,T-Tiffany.." Jessica said,tears already rolling down her cheeks. Seeing this,Tiffany immediately felt guilty and was about to apologize when Jessica turned around and ran off,catching both Sooyoung and Tiffany off-guard. Their eyes widened as they saw that Jessica was running away,both of them not expecting her to do that.

"S-Sica/Jess!" They both called out as they ran after her,trying to catch up. But as Jessica squeezed through a crowd of students,they lost her. Sooyoung and Tiffany stopped,panting for air. They looked at each other with worried eyes,knowing that they were about to face hell when they meet the others. Sooyoung groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose before glaring at Tiffany.

"This is all your fault! Good job!" Sooyoung yelled,scowling. The latter one's vision became blurry as tears threatened to spill out of her eyes. Way to go,idiot.

 

Meanwhile,Yuri watched Yoona and Seohyun as they both pondered on what to do next. She chuckled and just kept quiet,focusing more on Yoona. She's so beautiful. She thought quietly,smiling. She had liked the younger for quite a while now. And she had thought about confessing as well,desperate to know if Yoona liked her back or not.

"Yoona,Yuri unnie,I need to go to the bathroom." Seohyun said,blinking. Yoona smiled and just nodded as they headed for the comfort rooms,before telling Seohyun to go in and that they'd wait for her. Yuri pursed her lips. Maybe this is my chance..

"Yoona.."

"Hm?"

"I've been meaning to tell you something.."

"What is it,unnie?"

"I like you."

"What are you talking about? Of course I know you-"

"You know?"

"Of course I do silly! If you didn't like me,you would stay away from me!"

"Wait,no-"

But Yuri was cut off by Seohyun who had returned. She sighed and just walked after the two who had gone off excitedly for some food stall Yoona had seen. I guess today's not the day..

 

As the group merged back together at their designated meeting place,Sooyoung and Tiffany were tired. They had been trying to find Jessica the whole time left,but failed to find the ice princess. Taeyeon did a head count and frowned when she couldn't find Jessica.

"Where's Jessica?" She asked Tiffany and Sooyoung. As she asked this,the other members looked at the two,noticing that Jessica was absent. Tiffany gulped while Sooyoung sighed and looked down. Taeyeon frowned,looking expectantly at the both of them.

"Where is she?" She asked in alarm,worry written on her face and panic evident in her voice. The two looked at each other guiltily,not being able to answer her. She clenched her fists and shook her head,calming herself down. I can't believe this is happening.

"Find her."

 

Author's Note
Quite a short chapter,I know > < I might do a double update today though! Sorry for the long wait,my lovelies. It's been a month since my last one! Huhuhu :( Will try to update on Fridays or weekends now! Anyway,love you all!
-ohmykrease