6

Silently Yours

+ i have a poll at the bottom,it's for a new fic,and i want you to decide the characters! ouo

 

Taeyeon calle Jessica with shaking hands after the girls had split up once again to find her. She pressed the phone to her ear,silently praying that the girl would answer her phone. After a few rings,it went into voice mail which left Taeyeon hopeless as she hung up on her phone. She groaned and closed her eyes,trying to think of the one place Jessica would go to if she were to be her. Come on Tae,think..think.

Ah!

 

Meanwhile,Tiffany had went on her own after she composed herself. She was determined to find Jessica and make up with her best friend,knowing that she had hurt the girl. Why did I have to scream at her? She mentally nagged at herself,sighing as she tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. She suddenly felt tired,causing her to pause for awhile as she clutched her chest. She felt as if someone was squeezing it. Shaking her head,she continued to look for Jessica.

She looked around,trying to spot the lost girl. And suddenly she saw a blond girl's back that looked alot like Jessica she started to run towards her,hope filling up in her but stopped short when the girl turned around. It wasn't Jessica. Her shoulders sagged as she sighed,turning around. She was about to walk on and continue looking for Jessica when the chest pains come back.

A frown comes across Tiffany's features as she struggles to soothe the pain with her hand on her chest. After a while,the pain subsides. She then continued her search for Jessica,hopeful to see her best friend.

 

Yoona was walking around,not really looking for Jessica. She didn't worry because the older had sent her a text message saying that she'd be back soon,but not to tell the others that she had talked to her for she needed time for herself. Yoona sighs,as her mind drifts back to the incident earlier with Yuri,where the latter one had almost confessed. Almost.

She knew that Yuri liked her more than a friend,but just acted oblivious. She was scared,that if Yuri confessed to her,she'd break her heart. She was confused with her feelings for the older,only noticing that she looked at Yuri more differently than her other members. She was certain that she was straight,but after an accidental kiss with Yuri,she wasn't so sure anymore.

Yoona was looking for her bag that contained her cellphone. Being an idol,it was quite hard finding that particular one. Sighing,she turned to the door just as she opened revealing Yuri with a tower of clothes that she planned to fold for the girls in her arms,not seeing Yoona. The younger squeaked as Yuri bumped into her,knocking her down with Yuri ontop of her,the clothes flying all around.

It took some time for her to realize it,but she then registered that soft lips were on hers.

Yoona stopped walking and grumbled,hanging her head. Why am I feeling this way? She asked herself,sighing. This was going to be very complicated for her.

 

Taeyeon runs as fast as her legs could,anxious to see if her assumptions were correct. She then stops short and rests her hands on her knees as she pants for air,looking up to see the Han River in front of her. Her eyes quickly scanned the scene,stopping at the Banpo Bridge,shining with its colorful fountain effects. She spots Jessica easily from afar,admiring the bridge. Jessica then turns around,eyes puffy and red.

She sighs and starts to walk,not knowing that Taeyeon was already there walking towards her. She stops by the sidewalk,as a car passes and starts to cross the road. She was too deep in her thoughts to notice that a silver volvo was speeding ahead,but Jessica could only look up in horror as she heard the repetative honks of a car.

Taeyeon looked on in hororr,eyes widening as she froze.

"Jessica!"

 

Author's Note:
Hello everyone! I know this was short but I just had to put it up x( alright,so i'm making a new fic. some of the couples you'll see are kind of weird. put up three choices. please help?