10

Silently Yours

So it brings us back to where Jessica is going out of the gates,alone. She looks around,pushing her cart to where everyone was going. She saw a few signs of people's names. Probably they're the ones who's gonna pick them up. Where's mine..

She started searching amongst the crowd,having much difficulty because of her short height. As she craned her neck and squinted her eyes,she saw a small sign with her name on it. Heaving a sigh of relief,she rushed to where the person was,only to see a guy she only saw in the pictures,when her mom was teaching her all over again about her idol life.

"Manager oppa?" She asked softly,tilting her head. The older man smiled warmly and took Jessica's cart for her.

"Welcome back,Sica."

 

As she sat at the back of her manager's car,she quietly adored the beauty of Seoul's city. It had been 6 months since she last set foot here. 6 months of trying to understand her idol life. Her mom,dad and sister had helped her learn about her own life. It felt weird,hearing how her life was in Korea from someone else. But since it was her family,it was alright though.

The car stopped. It was in front of a house. Not too big though. It didn't match the picture Krystal had shown her which was supposedly SNSD's dorm. Hmm..maybe they moved.

"Here we are,Jessica." Her manager said,after opening the door for her.

"You guys changed dorms?" She asked,blinking.

He only smiled a little and nodded as he went to take her bags. Jessica on the other hand,walked up to the doorstep. Resting her hand on the doorknob,she slowly turned it and opened the door,entering. She looked around,her jaw dropping at the beauty of the place. It looked like it had been just cleaned not long ago. Probably for my arrival.

Jessica smiled softly as she walked in,going to what she assumed to be the living room. But she was only surprised by 7 girls waiting,smiling happily at her.

"Welcome back,Jessica!"

Jessica grinned warmly as she was hugged by everyone,laughing softly. It felt nice,she didn't feel awkward or such. She felt comfortable being with them.

 

"Taeyeon,Sunny,Yoona,Yuri,Hyoyeon,Seohyun,Sooyoung.."

They were now sitting on the couches,Jessica slowly recalling each member. She paused,tilting her head to the side.

"Where's Tiffany?"

At the mention of the singer,the members looked worriedly amongst each other. It was like they were mentally arguing with each other. But as Jessica cleared ,they looked back at her. Taeyeon,pressing her lips into a thin line,looked at Jessica sadly.

"Come with us,Sica."

 

They were back at the hospital. It seemed like the nurses were used to their presence by now. Jessica furrowed her brows,not understanding why they were back at such place. What was wrong with Tiffany?

As they stopped infront of a room,Taeyeon opened the door for her,motioning for the other to come in. Blinking,Jessica stepped in and looked around,eyes landing on the pale and fragile-looking figure of Tiffany Hwang. Jessica's heart broke at the sight and a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

"Tiffany..has a heart problem,Sica. We don't know how much longer she can hold on."