8

Silently Yours

Taeyeon had lost track of time. Ever since Jessica's car accident,she had been one of the people glued to the ice princess' side. She still manages to take care of herself,of course. She needed to be strong,as strong as she can be. Because she was SNSD's rock and support. She knew it from the start. But she wasn't the only one who was deeply crushed by Jessica's accident.

Hyoyeon,Sunny and Seohyun visited ocassionally to look after Jessica,not too often since they insisted that they represent SNSD. Of course,they were still worried over Jessica,they just couldn't see her as often as the others due to the more jampacked schedules. They were the ones who gave statements and interviews once word got out about Jessica's situation. It took all of their power not to cry,but they just can't help theirselves sometimes.

Sooyoung,Yoona and Yuri,being close to Jessica,took it not so well,of course. They were the ones who often refused to leave. It would take them a lot of convincing before they moved from their place beside Jessica. They would talk to Jessica quietly,hoping that the girl would hear them and wake up soon. But so far,no progress. Sadly.

Tiffany was the worst one of them all. She never left Jessica's side,and cried often. She blamed herself for her best friend's situation. Though the other members insisted it wasn't,Tiffany wouldn't budge. She barely ate and slept. It was horrible. The other members were deeply concerned for her. Tiffany would always hold Jessica's hand,and would stop talking altogether once she as at Jessica's side.

Taeyeon sighed as she looked at the peaceful face of Jessica Jung,the girl who had fallen asleep. Krystal had gone back to America to personally get her parents a day ago,so she was there to look after Jessica while Tiffany was at the cafeteria with Seohyun,being forced to eat. She held Jessica's hand and bit her lip.

"Sica...I know you can hear me. Sica,wake up. I need you. We all need you. Open your eyes,Sica."

 

Live.

Tiffany had almost lost connection with the world. She was basically..dead. She didn't know what was life anymore. Her bestfriend,could die at any moment because of her. And if that happened,she wouldn't know how to face others anymore. It was as if she had shut down. But she didn't think it'd have this big impact on her. She thought she would take it alright,but when she saw Jessica,she broke.

Jessica.

Her best friend. Her sweet,loving Jessica Jung. The girl who always knew what to say and what to do. What had happened to her? Oh,right. She was on a hospital bed because of Tiffany. Why? Because of Tiffany Hwang's stupidity. If only she hadn't yelled at her that day. If only she wasn't childish. Jessica wouldn't be hooked up to different machines that the singer didn't unerstand. Jessica would probably be with her right now,begging Tiffany to treat her and where the latter woul just roll her eyes and stick her tongue out at Jessica.

She would rather hear Jessica's rant about how a best friend should treat a best friend than to see her on a bed,practically lifeless.

She wanted to be strong,but she just couldn't.

She wanted to go back,but it was done.

She wanted her to wake up,but the changes were still thin.

She wanted to tell her she loved her,but she can't.

Love?

Did Tiffany love Jessica? More than just a best friend? She thought she saw the latter as as sister,right?

And suddenly,it became clear. Why Tiffany's heart races with every smile,look and touch she shares with Jessica. Why her heart aches when Jessica is sad. Why she becomes mad at whoever had the audacity to hurt Jesica. Why she was so mad when Sooyoung spent more time with Jessica. Why she had been the worst one to take it,out of them all.

She was in love with Jessica Jung.

As Seohyun forced a spoonful of fried rice into ,Tiffany looked up at Seohyun,and spoke for the first time in days.

"Seohyunnie...I love Jessica."

 

Author's Note
Another short chapter > < I'm sorry~ I need to go now xD Love you all :)
-ohmykrease