9 - 2

Silently Yours

It had to be a dream.

The fact that when Tiffany called Jessica's name,she had no memory whatsover of the latter. The fact that even when the other members came,Jessica couldn't recognize any one of them. The fact that she could only remember her childhood memories,and after that-nothing.

It pained her members-no,sisters,that she couldn't remember them.

It was a hard.

She had just woken up from a 4 month coma.

And she couldn't remember any of them.

 

Tiffany completely shut down. She finally left the hospital for good,but instead locked herself in her room back at the door. Her fellow members tried so hard to coax her out,but nothing worked. She couldn't accept the fact that the girl she loved,her best friend,her dorky lazy girl,couldn't remember her.

Tiffany sat in the corner of her room,face buried in her knees,crying her heart out.

Why did fate hate her so,so much?

 

On the other side,Sooyoung was mad. No,she wasn't mad because Jessica forgot them.

 

She was mad because Tiffany couldn't accept that fact well. It wasn't Jessica's fault she forgot Tiffany. It wasn't her fault a car hit her. It wasn't her fault! She never meant to hurt Tiffany in any way. So,Sooyoung took the spare key to Tiffany's room and opened it,glaring at the girl who lifted her head up,looking startled as Sooyoung made her way over her.

"Listen,Hwang. You have to stop crying over this. You need to be strong for Jessica. I know that you love Jessica just as much as I do. But she doesn't need you sulking over her memory loss. No. She'd want you to be strong. She'd want you to help her. You're her best friend,right? So act like one and be there for her! She's not going to get her memory back with you sulking around here. So for goodness' sake,get up and go to her!"

Tiffany looked a the reddened shishin with wide eyes,surprised at her outburst. But hse felt that she needed the push. She smiled and hugged Sooyoung tightly,closing her eyes. She was thankful to have a friend like Sooyoung. Or else,she would still be moping around.

"Thank you,Soo."

 

Tiffany went back to the hospital the next day,bringing a boquet of flowers for Jessica. She went to Jessica's room,eyesmiling-

Until she opened the door.

 

She saw that housekeeping was already fixing the room,with no Jessica around. Tiffany blinked,and kindly asked one of them what happened.

"She was immediately sent to America to recover,miss. Her family demanded that she be brought there."

 

Tiffany's world crashed.