3

Silently Yours

The next day,Jessica woke up with a pounding headache. She groaned in pain as she got out of bed,not feeling too well. It'll pass. She thought,sighing. She looked over to Sooyoung's bed,seeing that the younger had already gone. She shrugged and grabbed her towel before walking out to take a bath.

As she was about to touch the door knob,the door opened revealing Tiffany. Jessica gulped and stepped back,just as Tiffany was about to greet her. But the other stopped,noticing the tense atmosphere they had. Sighing,she walked out of the bathroom before Jessica went in,not even saying her usual 'Good Morning' to Tiffany.

Jessica had been ignoring her since yesterday,and it made Tiffany quite upset. She had tried to do get the other to talk to her,but she didn't have any progress so far. So she had given up,thinking that Jessica would finally start talking to her the next day,but then it didn't seem like it.

Meanwhile,Jessica sighed and leaned against the door. She felt guilty that she was doing this to the one she loved,but she just had to in order to move on. It's going to be a long day.

 

Maybe it was because Tiffany suddenly insisted on sitting beside her,or that Jessica's attention was all on Sooyoung,but Taeyeon sensed something very wrong. And as a leader,she decided to get to the bottom of it.

She had always known that the two liked each other,and that Tiffany was oblivious to her feelings. But she felt that she'd realize it soon. As for Jessica,she felt quite sorry for the girl. She had always sincerely loved the singer,but she always had to stay quiet because she thought that Tiffany didn't like her. Taeyeon always resisted the urge to lock the both of them in a room until they finally get together because she wanted their own love story to unfold.

But it looks like today,the two weren't on the best terms.

"Fany-ah,did you and Sica fight or something?" Taeyeon asked the other,tilting her head. Tiffany blinked at her and pursed her lips,shaking her head before smiling.

"Nope! We're fine." Tiffany nodded before looking out the window of their car. Taeyeon frowned,leaning back. Now she was sure that something was definitely wrong. And she was sure she'd find out.

 

After arriving at the salon to get their hair redone,Jessica spotted a familiar blonde sitting on one of the chairs. A big smile spread across her lips as she ran over to the guy and hugged him. The guy blinked in surprise and turned his head only to smile widely. He then stood up and lifted Jessica,grinning.

"Hello,noona." He said,chuckling. Jessica giggled and poked his cheek as he set her then.

"Hello,Kris." Yes. EXO's Kris Wu and SNSD's Jessica Jung had a special bond together. The two were like brother and sister. The best of friends. No,there weren't any romantic feelings involved. They just had a connection.

While the two of them were busy catching up,two pairs of eyes were glaring at Kris. One pair belonging to Tiffany and another to Sooyoung. It took all their willpower not to come up and snatch Jessica away from him. Noticing this,Taeyeon rolled her eyes and walked over to Jessica,smiling at Kris.

"Hey saeng. We're kind of in a hurry,so maybe you could talk to Sica when she gets her hair done?" Taeyeon said,smiling. Kris blinked and nodded before looking at Jessica again.

"I'll give you a call okay noona?" He smiled before Jessica nodded and went up to the second floor. She sat down and smiled at the stylist before getting her phone out. Suddenly,her head started to throb again. Her headache was back. Jessica quietly groaned,rubbing her head.

"Something wrong,unnie?" A concerned voice came from behind. Jessica looked up and saw Seohyun behind her,worry written on her pretty face. Jessica smiled slightly and shook her head,reassuring the maknae. "I'm alright."

Lie.

 

It was like that for the rest of the day. Jessica would have a headache and it would stop after awhile. Then it'd come back and it'd go. It was killing Jessica,but she always faked a smile despite the pain she felt. It was what she always did anyway. Fake a smile and laugh it off. Like it was nothing.

Jessica continued to keep her distance from Tiffany. Tiffany felt both sad and angry. Why was her best friend acting this way? She felt so confused as well. She didn't know what she did wrong to make Jessica ignore her. She wanted things to go back to the way they were.

She finally decided to talk to Jessica. They were in their dressing room and Jessica was sitting next to Sooyoung on the couch. She called out to Jessica but received no reply. She called out to her again. No reply still. Tiffany clenched her fist and frowned,marhing over to the couch and grabbing Jessica's wrist.

The latter one winced in pain as she met the furious eyes of Tiffany Hwang. She pursed her lips and looked away,feeling dizzy again.

"Sica,why aren't you talking to me? I want to know what I did wrong! You're acting like I did something so offensive to you and I don't know what it is! Jessica,did I do something wrong? Did I?! Huh?!" At this point,tears were streaming down Jessica's face in fear. Tiffany looked so angry. She couldn't speak. Tiffany continued to scream at her,making her feel guilty for ignoring Tiffany too much without and explanation.

"Tell me,is our friendship nothing to you?!" Tiffany yelled,making Jessica flinch. The world was spinning in Jessica's eyes. She felt very weak since she didn't eat a thing since breakfast. 

As Tiffany was about to say something,Jessica's knees buckled making her fall to the ground. Tiffany's eyes widened as her best friend lay on the ground unconcious. The other members who were shocked at Tiffany's sudden outrage,rushed to the girl's aid,pushing Tiffany away from her.

Tiffany was about to go help when Sooyoung blocked her. She felt herself shrink as Sooyoung glared at her with cold eyes. 

"You've done enough."

 

SNSD's performance was cancelled and Jessica was advised to stay home. The girl had a high fever and dehydration from not drinking nor eating anything. She lay in her bed,sleeping peacefully after the doctor had left. Sooyoung was sitting on her bed,carefully Jessica's hair.

She sighed as she caressed the girl's cheek,shaking her head. "Sica-ah..you should take care of yourself. I'm so worried."

Sooyoung frowned,feeling Jessica's hot skin. She wanted to make the pain go away,to make Jessica feel stronger. She wanted to go to Tiffany and blame her but she didn't want to leave Jessica's side. She wanted to be the first person she sees once the blonde woke up.

Sica-ah..I won't leave you.

 

Author's Note
Hello everyone! I'm so happy because this story is nearing 80 subs! /throws confetti/i love you all,seriously ; u ; 
Anyway,I'm sorry for the crappy update,but I haven't updated in awhile so yeah > < I really do love all of you o u o 
So yes,I included Kris into the story xD I just love him so much and I wanted to make him as another possible love interest but I thought, 'nah' xD anyway,hope you liked this chapter..somehow o n o bye~
-ohmykrease