8.

Heaven's Sent

•8.


 

Hannah was woken up by the sound of her alarm clock and the sunlight that is directly hitting her face. She grunts and planned to throw her alarm clock again when she remembered the hardship she faced trying to replace the the old alarm clock she threw at her bedroom door. She started her morning with an irritated face and started to drag herself to the bathroom when she noticed her pink blanket neatly folded on top of the couch.

 

Err.. Why is it there? She scratched her head and was too light-headed to think properly then she headed to the bathroom the fix herself.

 

Hannah just finished having her warm shower when she realized that she forgot to bring her clothes inside the bathroom.

 

"Wow. Isn't this just nice! arghh!" Even though she lived alone she wasn't like other people who choose to freely move around their house ''... well not really but for example her situation right now. She went out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body, the cold air brushed her skin and made her shiver.

 

"Oh, hey! I didn't see you go out of your room earlier." Hannah stood frozen on her spot when she heard a deep husky voice behind her. Once she turned around she let out an ear deafening scream.

 

"Kyaaah! WHAT THE HELL!" Hannah shouted and threw literally everything her hands could touch at the boy in front of her who effortlessly dodged them. She took a step backwards while the latter took steps forward.

 

"Yah! Who the hell are you! What are you doing inside my house! You psycho-ert!" She kept on walking backwards until she felt the cold wall behind her. .

 

"Y-yah! D-don't you dare move any closer! Yah!" She squealed trying to reach for the lampshade next to her. Before she could even move Kai had already held both of her wrists and pinned her on the wall and started to talk.

 

"Wow. Do you really have some type of memory loss? Something like anterograde amnesia? or simple memory loss?" Hannah gave him a confused look and scanned his face for some answers -suddenly events yesterday started playing inside her head -the field, the crazy postman and him staying at her house, the pink blanket she used to cover him last night. She felt her blood rush to cheeks feeling embarrassed of what she had done just now.

 

Kai smirked when he saw her cheeks reddening, he let's go of her wrists and took the blanket from the couch and threw it to Hannah. She got startled with the blanket thrown at her and remembered that she was still basically which added to her embarrassment and quickly ran to her room to dress up.

 

"Ugh... How can I forget that he was the reason I couldn't sleep properly last night!" She clothed herself with a big sweater and baggy sweatpants. While combing her hair in front of her boudoir when she heard someone knocking on her door.

 

"Come out when you are finished the food might get cold."

 

Food? He knows how to cook?

 

Hannah went out of her room and went straight to the kitchen and saw that Kai was already poking on the food but he stopped when he saw Hannah coming. It was complete silence -awkward silence.

 

"Uhm, sorry... Sorry for what I did earlier. you see... I always tend to forget things easily. Don't worry I'm working on not being forgetful all the time!" Hannah broke the silence with her statement and Kai just looked at her with a cold face.

 

"Just eat. We need to go somewhere after this. And just incase you forgot about it again, we are going to church, because its Sunday. Don't make excuses about your job. You don't work during Sundays." He said with his voice cold as ice and started to eat his food. Hannah scanned the food in front of her -eggs, bacon, toasted bread and orange juice. 

 

Where did he even get these... I don't remember going to the supermarket to buy these....

 

She scrunched her face and tilted her head trying to figure out where the food came from, but she instantly gave up and just ate what was in front of her. She took a bite on the piece of bread and was suprised -it looked so simple yet it tasted so good. She basically ate everything on the table. 

 

It was very awkward and silence ruled over the two people. Kai finished first and cleaned his own plate, while Hannah was taking her time in eating her breakfast. No one spoke and it was pure silence -it was silence that made Hannah uncomfortable, it made her tap her fingers on the table just to create small sounds. Meanwhile Kai was roaming around the house opening doors and observing quietly while waiting for Hannah to finish eating.

 

When he entered one particular pastel colored door and was instantly greeted by a sweet smell that soothed his senses, he then realized that he was inside Hannah's room. The room was simple and everything had a bit of cuteness in it. There was a double sized bed, a small bedside table, a closet, a study table and a boudoir. The walls were white and everything else inside was pastel colored. There were no pictures hung on the wall nor on the bedside table.

 

Tch. She keeps on trying to look tough in front of me but her things says nothing but cute. He thought as he picks up the big rilakkuma plushie on top of the bed. He carried the plushie around while l walking around the room and looking through some notes on her study table.

 

"Notes for the weekend. Homework, groceries, visit my safe haven." He read one note on a pink paper and he saw another paper under it, the words written in thick black ink. 'STAY AWAY FROM OH SEHUN and friends'

He didn't notice that Hannah entered the room and was sending daggers at him.

 

"What are you doing in my room?" She asked raising and eyebrow at him.

"Who is Oh Sehun?" Kai asked back at her showing her the paper. The mere name made Hannah fume in anger.

"Why are you in my room?!"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Get out!"

"Is he nice?

"Shut up! Get out!" 

"Ahhh~ So he is your boyfriend!"

 

Hannah kept on shouting and Kai just enjoyed seeing her annoyed face. Her face was red and looked like she was about to blow, just then Kai cupped her cheeks and gave her a sweet smile.

 

"Hey, I was only messing with you. Don't get mad." He said then ruffling her hair. "Dress up,  so we can leave already." he added handing her the plushie before leaving the room. Hannah felt like her heart was about to burst when his face was near her and when he gave her a sweet smile to 'calm' her down.

 

 

 

The duo rode the bus to get to their destination. The nearest Church to Hannah's apartment was 30 minutes away, it was small and the aura inside was very peaceful, the silence soothing and relaxing rather than the awkward and uncomfortable silence they had earlier at the apartment. Hannah was left in an awe as her eyes roamed around the place. She didn't notice that Kai had already dragged her to sit at the last rows of the Church.

 

"Yah." 

"Oh! Err... Why?" Hannah almost jumped when Kai snapped his fingers to get her back to reality.

"You should stop doing that... People are looking at you." 

"Doing what?"

"Looking around with mouth open..." Kai whispered.

"Oh...Sorry." She answered meekly.

 

Throughout the mass Hannah looked lost, good thing Kai guided her until the end -but most of the time she would just keep quiet. She never noticed how Kai would look at her innocent looking face as she smiled while admiring the paintings that covered the Church. Hannah was actually doing the same thing whenever Kai was at peace in praying. His face would look sweet, perfect and most definitely angelic. 

 

When the mass ended they decided to go to a cafe to rest for a while. They chose to sit near the window while drinking their hot latte. Kai was back to his cold self and Hannah was too busy looking through the window observing the people passing by.

 

"Oh ," Hannah almost dropped her cup when she saw someone about to enter the cafe. 

"Why?" Kai asked.

"Uh.. Can we leave now? Please?" She replied panicking and Kai just gave her a confused look.

 

Kai looked at the entrance of the cafe and saw 5 boys one of them went straight to the counter to place the orders while the others tried to find for vacant seats. Hannah was starting to panic even more when she heard the voices coming near, Kai felt her fear and stood up dragging Hannah behind him. The sudden action made Hannah dump into one of the 4 boys almost spilling her drink.

 

"A-ah...I'm s-sorry." Hannah bowed and was about to walk away when someone grabbed her arm.

"Hannah..." She heard Sehun's voice and kept her head down to hide her face, he was about to lift her head up when she turned away and clung to Kai's arm. 

 


 

 

a/n: 

Meow~ Annyeong ^^ Huehuehue~ 

I know it's kinda late but.... MERRY CHRISTMASSS~ ^^ I hope you had fun on Christmas day <3

As for the update~ is it long? average? errrr...Anyway~ I hope you liked it ^^

bye byeeeee :))