4.

Heaven's Sent

•4.


 

"Good morning Hannah!" 

 

 

Hannah almost dropped her hot chocolate when her co-worker, Dara came out of nowhere. It was a saturday and she didn't have classes, and she was more than happy about that. After one whole week of sitting next to Sehun, Hannah got really stressed and easily irritated. She would try her best to stay away from him and but he was very persistent. After the day Hannah slapped Sehun, the latter would follow her around asking for forgiveness and leave boxes of chocolates on her chair. She would only give them back and not minding to even look or talk to him.

 

 

"Good morning unnie." Hannah replied showing her a sweet smile.

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" Dara asked worriedly.

 

 

"A-Aniyo. I'm just tired, I guess. Let's go back to work now, neh?" Hannah said placing her cup of hot chocolate on the counter top.

 

 

"Aigoo, I don't think mom would mind. there aren't a lot of customers today anyway." Dara said giving Hannah a bear hug.

 

 

"Y-yah! unnie, but still... eventhough your mom owns this coffee shop doesn't mean we can slack off." Just as Hannah finished her sentence a group of boys went inside the coffee shop.

 

 

"Good morning sirs!" Hannah and Dara said in unison. Just then she saw a familiar face from the group. S-Sehun.

 

 

"Hey, I see you are staring at someone." Dara cooed, her voice loud enough for Hannah to hear. Hannah playfully punched her and Dara pretended to feel hurt.

 

 

Sehun walked to the counter leaving his friends on their table.

 

 

 

"G-good morning sir." Hannah stuttered and kept her head down hoping to hide her face.

 

 

"Uhm, 3 cafe latte's and 2 hot chocolates." Sehun said looking curiously at the girl in front of him.

 

 

" That would be 30 dollars." Sehun handed her the money and saw her nametag. Hannah Lee.

 

 

She gave him a table number and told him that the orders will be served in a while.

 

 

"I didn't know you work here." Sehun said removing her cap. Hannah kept her head down and didn't dare to look at him. "Look, I'm really sorry please, what to I have to do for you to forgive me? Can't you see I'm trying my best to be friends with you?" Sehun sounded sincere and sad, but Hannah was still mad at him.

 

 

"Sehun, please just don't talk to me." Hannah said leaving him and started to prepare the orders. Sehun sighed and went back to his friends with a heavy heart.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

"I'll be leaving now Mrs. Park!" Hannah said saying goodbye to her boss who is also Dara's mother.

 

 

It was only 3pm and she still had a lot of time to have fun for the day but all she wanted was to relieve from the stress she experienced. 

 

 

 

I guess I'll have to go there again...

 

 

She rode the bus and sat on the last row at the back. She listened to some music in her ipod while admiring the blue sky and the floating clouds with gave her a warm, soothing peace in her heart.

 

 

"Neoui sesanguero, yeorin baramul tago..." Hannah hummed tracing a heart shaped cloud through the window.

 

 

Hannah could see that she is near her destination so she moved to the front seat and settled herself there.

 

 

"Thank you ahjusshi." Hannah said before leaping of the bus.

 

 

"Ahhhh! Such fresh air." Hannah spun around and accidentally slipped.

 

 

"Ack. I was supposed to enjoy myself but I guess I'll have to get injured first huh." Hannah said brushing off the grass on her clothes and hair. As she stood up she saw a man walking to the mail box. I guess people really believe in that mailbox.

 

 

And just as she thought that he was going to drop a letter inside the box, he used a key to open it and started to fill his bag with the letter inside the box. Hannah was shocked as to why the he was getting all those letters.

 

 

"YAH! What are you doing with those letters?!"

 

 


 

 

 

Haha~ who do you think is the guy getting the letters? (~***)~

lol~ is it too short? Sorry I'm kinda busy with school :(

But hey! Don't worry I'll try my best to update as much as I can! ^^

hope you enjoyed reading this~ ^O^