1.

Heaven's Sent

•1.


 

 

"Wahhhh~" Hannah sighed as she rolls on her bed. "Such a boring day. Why did the manager give me a day off anyway..." She added throwing a pillow at the door of her room.

 

Today was a saturday. She would usaully be at work today at a cafe near her apartment, but she didn't know why her manager suddenly decided to give her a day off. She tried to do something inside her small room but she was just too bored to even stand up from her bed. 

 

"Aish... I don't even have homeworks to finish. What can I do?!" She stood up and opened her bedroom curtains only the be blinded by the sunlight. 

 

"Ack...How long has it been since I opened this window anyway." Just as she peeked through the window she saw a happy family walking by. Why don't I have a family like them? Hannah shook her head trying to forget about what she said and decided to cook food instead.

 

"Okay, what can I cook for today..." She said scanning through the cupboard in her small kitchen.

 

"What the-- I don't have food left... What a pity, I need to go out of the house." She sighed and prepared herself to go to the supermarket.

 

It was a 10 minute walk to the supermarket which she took as a chance to loosen up. She took her ipod with her to get away from the noisy streets of the city.

 

~~~

 

"Monday, Sunday to Monday~" She hummed as she was walking through the ailse of the supermarket.

 

"Ramen.... more ramen and Banana milk." She went around the whole supermarket making sure she gets everything she needs.

 

"Hey miss, do you know where the vegetables are?" A guy suddenly asked.

 

"Aisle 5." She said without looking at the guy. Just then she heard snickering behind her, but she preffered to ignore them.

 

"Dude you just got ignored by a girl." One of them said. "Shut up will you! No one ignores me and gets away with it." Another one said.

 

Hannah went to the counter to pay for her grocery when she felt stares at her. She looked around and saw a group of guys, 4 of them were looking at her and  1 giving her sharp glares. She glared back and continued to pay attention to her groceries.

 

When she was finished she immediately went out of the supermarket. She passed by an alley which is a shortcut back to her apartment.

 

Hannah felt like she was being followed so she started to walk fast, while trying to calm herself down. When she was near the end of the alley three men blocked her path.

 

"Excuse me." She said, but the 3 guys didn't even flinch. Not wanting to loose her temper she turned around to go back but she was then again blocked by 2 men.

 

"Hey there miss, are you alone? Do you need help with your groceries?" One guy said, his voice was familiar to her.

 

"Sorry, but I don't need your help. Now please excuse me I need to go." She said with her blank face and continued to walk pass the two guys infront of her. Then he harshy grabbed her arm causing her to drop the plastic bags.

 

"Isn't that impolite of you? I'm not yet done talking to you miss." The man smirked grabbing her chin. "Such a pretty face, but foolish attitude."

 

"Don't you dare touch me." Hannah said slapping his face.

 

"Tough chick you are, I just wanted to talk to you, but I guess you want it the hard way." The man said pinning her to the wall.

 

"Argh!" Hannah said struggling to get out of the man's hold.

 

"Sehun stop, we might get in trouble if you don't" One of the men behind him, who she assumed as his friends said.

 

"Come on hyung, just one bite it has been a long time since we did something like this anyway." The guy named Sehun said dipping his head to Hannah's neck. His four friends just standing there waiting for their friend to finish what he wants to do.

 

"Let- let go of me!" Hannah tried to scream but there wasn't anything coming out of but sobs. She can't believe what's happening to her right now. She felt one his hands slip under her shirt and she started to panic. Her defensive reflex started to work on its own when she kneed the guy in his groin making him groan in pain and fall on the floor. She took this chance to run leaving her groceries behind.

 

"YAH! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" Sehun shouted.

 

 

She didn't know she could ran that fast for her whole life, but she was really grateful she got away from those guys. She got home fast and locked the door panting. She sat down on the floor and started to cry and try to grasp for air.

 

I can't believe it. Why? Why me? Why do I always have to experience all of these misfortunes?

 

She crawled to her bed hugging her rilakkuma stuff toy and crying her way to sleep, wanting to forget about everything that happened to her today.

 

 


 

a/n: Annyeong~ ^^

 

Is it good? or bad? .____. Should I continue this or not? (~**)~

 

I hope you liked it though~ ^^ I will do my best in every update ^^

 

Please comment~ ^^ I want to know what you think~

 

Thank you ^O^

 

~iambrielleiant