3.

Heaven's Sent

•3.


 

*ring ring riiiiiiing*

 

"Argh!!! Stoooooop!" Hannah said throwing her alarm clock across the room. After hearing the loud crash that came from the alrm clock she stood up and went to the bathroom.

 

After taking a warm bath Hannah wore her uniform and fixed her hair infront of her vanity mirror.

 

"AHHHHHH!!!" Hannah screamed seeing a hickey on her neck. WHAT THE HELL! THAT GUY IS SERIOUSLY... UGH!

 

Hannah was having the urge to punch the mirror but she stopped herself and applied a thick layer of concealer on the red spot on her neck.

 

Please be gone, please be gone! She chanted on her head while applying the concealer but after removing her hands from the spot the mark was still visible. WHY OH WHY?!

 

Hannah continued to apply concealer on it while getting her bag and heading out of her apartment.

 

She used her bike on her way to school which was 15 minutes away from her apartment.

 

~~~

 

Hannah arrived at school just in time and parked her bicycle near the dump, because students never parked their bicyles their and she didn't mind the smell as long as she could be away from them.

 

She went to her classroom and the first thing that greets her are paper balls from her classmates.

 

"Good Morning Hannah." One of her classmates, Wu Yi Fan also known as Kris said throwing another paper ball at her. She just ignored him and proceeded to her seat at the back of the classroom next to the window.

 

The class strated to calm down when their adviser came in with an unfamiliar face.

 

"Good Morning class, as you can see we have a new student. You may now introduce yourself young man." Mr. Lee said letting the boy next to him introduce himself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Oh Sehun and its nice to meet all of you." Sehun said showing a sweet smile and bowing politely at the class.

 

"Ms. Lee,"

 

Hannah was busy staring at the window when she heard her surname being called.

 

"Yes sir." Hannah stood up and saw a familiar face infront of the class.

 

"I see you are too distracted. This is Mr. Oh Sehun, he will be your new seatmate and you are going to be his school guide for the mean time until he gets familiar with the whole school, therefore you are responsible for Mr. Oh's actions for now." Mr. Lee said in a firm tone. The girls in the class slumped on their chairs when their adviser said the new kid will sit next to Hannah the loser.

 

"B-but sir." Hannah stuttered.

 

"No but's Ms. Lee. You may now proceed to your seat Mr. Oh so I can start my class." Mr. Lee said.

 

As soon as Sehun sat beside her Hannah kept distance from him.

 

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Hannah said not looking at Sehun.

 

"To study of course, what else would be the reason I'm here Ms. Hannah Lee." Sehun said smirking at Hannah.

 

~~~~ 

 

Hannah felt like 1 whole week was squeezed into a day, becuase of Sehun. During break he would kept on bugging Hannah to eat lunch with him and his friends. He also kept in messing with her stuff, like taking her notebooks and kept on asking nonsense.

 

After the bell rang signaling the end of last period, Hannah immidiately fixed her stuff and left the room, while Sehun was stuck in his position because of the girls surrounding him.

 

"Oppa, why don't you hang out with us instead and leave Hannah." A girl with short hair said, and the other girls agreeing with her.

 

Sehun only gave them a smile as answer and hurriedly left the room.

 

Hannah was near the gate of the school when someone suddenly pulled her arm, she turned around thinking it was just another one of her bullies, but she was shocked when she saw Sehun.

 

"Hey, wanna walk home together?" Sehun said giving her sweet smile.

 

"No." Hannah replied pulling her arm from Sehun's hold.

 

"Why? I'm just trying to be nice to-" Sehun wasn't able to continue what he was going to say when Hannah slapped her.

 

"Nice? Have you forgetten what you have done to me?" Hannah said showing the hickey on her neck. "You ert." She added leaving Sehun frozen on his spot.

 

"Yah! Oh Sehun!" Sehun was about to follow her when one of his friends Baekhyun called him.

 

"O-oh hyung..." Sehun said letting go of his swollen cheek.

 

"Yah, first day of classes and you got slapped? Tch, you never learn. Come on let's go home."

 

~~~ 

 

When Hannah got home she immediately changed her clothes and jumped to her bed. 

 

What the hell... How does he coinsidently becomes my classmate?! What a way to make my life a living hell huh. Hannah thought rolling on her bed

 

She glanced on her wall and saw that it was 6:20 pm already.  It's only 6:20pm.... IT'S ALREADY 6:20 pm!

 

Hannah ran out of her house realizing that she was already late for her part-time job.

 


 

 

a/n: Heeeey~ ^^

 

double update for today ^O^ hihihi~

 

Hope you liked it <3

~iambrielleiant