7.

Heaven's Sent

•7.


 

When Hannah got home it was already 8:30 pm. She opened the lights in the living room and started to change her clothes there. It has been a habit of hers to change in the living room since she lives alone and She would always have her pajamas placed neatly folded on the couch.

 

 

Wow, it was indeed a long ride home because of  that guy.

 

 

While they were in the bus Hannah hated the awkwardness between them. It was too quiet and it made her uncomfortable. She kept on pestering him with random questions just to get rid of the unpleasant atmosphere, but to her disappointment she kept on getting effortless answers from him. In the end she just gave up and listened to some music on her iPod.

 

 

'Hey, where's the bathroom?" Hannah jumped hearing his voice.

 

 

"Y-yah! What the hell are you doing here?!" Hannah stuttered as she saw Kai inside her living room. She immediately covered herself and threw a pillow at Kai which he effortlessly dodged.

 

 

"Forget it I'll try to find it myself." Kai answered opening the first door he saw, which was the bathroom door.

 

 

"YAH! What are you doing inside my house?!" 

 

 

Hannah ran to the bathroom door and kept on banging the door until Kai finally opened it.

 

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY HOUSE?!" Hannah literally shouted at his face.

 

 

"Can you please clam down?" He replied with a calm expression.

 

 

"HOW THE HELL CAN I CALM DOWN-mmmm" Kai covered with one of his hands to shut her up.

 

 

"What's wrong with me being here? You aren't hiding any dead body here right? And besides, we work together now so we must stay together and we need a place to work at for every mission." He said with a calm voice and using his free hand to hold her waist to stop her from moving.

 

 

Hannah slapped his hands away and grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him closer.

 

 

"Yah, Don't you know that it's wrong to see two people of the opposite gender in one house? That only happens when those people are in a relationship. And we both know that we just met today and barely know each other, so that means it is not okay." Hannah said with a firm tone not breaking eye contact with him. Kai just smirked at her as a reply.

 

 

"I'm going to sleep now."  He said removing her hands from the collar of his shirt and settled himself on Hannah's couch.

 

 

"YAH!" Hannah shouted but Kai didn't even flinch.

 

 

"Aish, I don't care if you die because of the cold! I'm sleeping in my room." Hannah said as she marched angrily to her room.

 

 

~~~~

 

It's already 1 am and Hannah still found it hard too sleep. She kept on changing her position tossing and turning from her bed.

 

 

Will he be okay out there? Its really cold. Should I....

 

 

"AISH!" Hannah sat up from her bed and took an extra blanket. She went to the living room and saw Kai curled up on the couch sleeping peacefully. He covered him with a pink blanket and carefully tucked him in place. The moonlight passing through the small window directly hit his face making him look more angelic. She brushed off some stray hair from his face, admiring his angelic features. 

 

 

Wow... He is handsome... Wait what?! why did I just think of that?!

 

 

She slapped her forehead to try and forget about what she just thought about and went back to her room, but she stopped half way and looked back at the 'angel'  as she smiled unknowingly.

 

 

Good night you crazy postman.

 

 

 

 


 

 

a/n: Hellooooo~ ^^

 

Hope you liked this one^^ ...eventhough it's a short update kekekeke~ :>

 

Haha is it weird? He stayed at her house (~****)~

 

 

 

Anywaaay~ Bye byee for now ^O^

 

/runs off with baby Kai >:))))