2.

Heaven's Sent

•2.


 

"Hmmm.... Why is it so bright...." Hannah tried to open her eyes but her eyes were too puffy to open. She rolled to the other side of her bed to get away from the sunlight.

 

 

*boogsh*

 

 

"Ahhhhhck~!" Hannah grumbles and muttered  a string of curses when she fell of her bed. "What a good way to start off my day." She added with a sarcastic voice. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 10:30 am.

 

 

"OHNO! I'M LATE FOR WORK!" She said hurrying to the bath room. After taking a short bath she got dressed and took her bag. Suddenly her phone alarm went on. 

 

YAH ITS A SUNDAY YOU FORGETFUL PIG!  

 

She let out a frustrated sigh and went back inside her apartment and settled herself on the floor.

 

 

"I really need to freshen up." She stood back up and went to the bus stop near her apartment.

 

 

"Good Morning Miss." She heard a familiar voice behind her. She turned around and saw who it was. H-he's the boy last night! Hannah started to panic and the boy seemed to notice it and smirked at her.

 

 

This disgusting pig, how dare he casually say hi to me when he did something unforgivable last night!

 

 

She rolled her eyes at him, keeping a safe distance and patiently waited for the bus. HAnnah didn't notice the the boy was staring at her, memorizing her angelic features.

 

 

After what seemed like forever the bus she has been waiting arrived. She was really thankful she had already gotten on the bus. 

 

 

"Good Morning young lady." The bus driver greeted her. She greeted him with a smile and went to the back of the bus where she would usually sit down. She opened the wind feeling the warm zephyr on her skin that made her drowzy.

 

 

She felt the bus stop waking her up from her short nap. She opened her eyes and she couldn't help but smile at the view in front of her. She ran out of the bus and went straight to the field infront of her. It may seem like a simpe field for others but this place is very special to Hannah. she didn’t know  why but it held a very special place in her heart. She goes there every week to relieve from all the stress she gets caught up with every day.

 

 

She runs  to the door and jumps off the bus , then continues to run to the big field ahead of her.

 

 

“My, my this girl really changes whenever she goes here. I hope she finally finds the answers to her questions, so I can see those glowing eyes permanently.” The old bus driver tells himself smiling. Hannah doesn’t notice the bus leaving because she was too drawn with her feelings.

 

 

"Uwaaaa~!" Hannah screamed her heart out once she was in the middle of the field. She saw the small mailbox in the middle and laughed at it.

 

 

"Aigoo... People really believe you, I don't know how I got caught up with this foolishness." She patted the mailbox and placed a pink envelope inside it. 

 

 

The small mailbox in the field was said to be a mailbox that would bring your letters to heaven for your loved ones who passed away and there is a post man that collects it once in a while to deliver them to heaven. Hannah though how foolish it was to believe such thing, so everytime she went there she would send mails containing all her complaints, like why she had to live a life like this and why she was the one who had to suffer such craziness.

 

 

She lay down on the grass a few meters away from the mailbox and took a short nap.

 

~~~

 

Hannah felt something wet drop on her skin, she wiped it off not opening her eyes, but she felt more dropping on her whole body. She got irritated and sat up.

 

"Ahh! What the- They said it wouldn't rain today!" She stood up and run to the bus stop. The rain was starting to pour harder and she didn't have an umbrella. Hannah patiently waited for the bus to arrive and also for the rain to stop. 

 

When the bus finally arrived she got in it and the bus driver greeted her again like what he usually does. This time she sat near the front becuase she was too tired to go to the back. 

 

After a long ride home she got of the bus and went straight home. Hannah glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 7:30 pm

 

"wow. I really got a long sleep earlier."She mumbled.

 

She changed her clothed and prepared her things for her school tomorrow. Hannah really had no idea where the money for her schooling needs come from, as she had no memory of her family she doesn't know who gives her the money she has now. She was never herself in school she gets bullied and when she once tried to defend herself she was the one who was punished, that's why she just stayed away instead of defending herself. With the money she has she actually doesn't need a job, but she prefers having them just incase her 'secret sponsor' would suddenly stop funding her.

 

After preparing her things she went staight to bed.

 

"Ugh... I don't feel like going to school..." She mumbled before finally falling asleep.

 

 


 

a/n: Ayoooo~ ^^

 

Haha .______. I hope you like it

 

Okay bye (~***)~

 

~iambrielleiant