~ Wave 18. ~ Denouement

Monsters: The Vortex

She whimpered before her and she scoffed at the girl, “Yah. How could you let that happen?” She demanded.

The girl said nothing, just kept her head down as she continued to beg for her life. her whimpering resonating in the silent room. She had managed to find a human form to come and visit in. But the plan had failed.

“You stupid. You know the deal.” She said, waving her hand and the girl’s eyes widened as she pleaded for her life.

“Please, no, please, don’t. I tried to help, I tried. I didn’t know they would find each other.” She begged.

She narrowed her eyes at her, “It doesn’t matter. You failed me.” She threw her arm out and the girl was sent into the water. Her eyes wide as tentacles reached out to grab her and devoured her own.

She sat back down and rubbed her temples together, these plans of hers were giving her too much stress. If she hadn’t agreed to play his game, then she could have tried wooing him on her own.

“So how does it feel?” He asked, walking into the room. She groaned as she heard the happiness in his voice.

“Do you really have to gloat every time?” She snapped back at him. She stood up and moved back to her screens, waving her hand once and they changed as the new plan played out.

He shrugged at her, “No, but I did want to see your face when you realized what happened.” He told her. “I told you that love would prevail."

She glared at him, “This is only half of it. The deal was if even one of them don’t fall in love, then you’re mine, oppa.” She said.

“We’re the same age, do you really need to call me oppa?” He asked her, rolling his eyes.

“If you don’t like it, then give up.” She told him. “Besides, this one is a good one. How can you love someone that’s hurting your own flesh and blood?” She said, turning to the screens.


Author's Note;;
DONE :O
Sorry if it seems rushed. 
but Khun feels went out the window when his relationship with Tiffany was confirmed.
so next up is..... *drum roll*
DONGWOON :D
And BEAST is making a comeback after Hyunseung's solo~ :D so I should be fine :D
but also~ I beat the one year mark hahaha :D