~ Wave 15. ~ Tiptoe

Monsters: The Vortex

She watched eagerly as the sun went down, the beach goers leaving quickly and she finally saw the lifeguards leaving as well. Maybe she didn’t have to wait for curfew, if no one came to check up on her yesterday she could go out when no one was around.

She went back to the cabin to see if there was a change of clothes for her to swim in, but she had been using them up lately she found that she only had the bikini left. The one she had brought with her when she was first hired. 

She sighed to herself, it didn’t matter, it was just Khun. He wouldn’t care. She slipped the top and bottom before heading out into the water. She forgot to double check if a girl had been taken today already but again, it didn’t matter. The monster would just have to wait for her to find Khun.

The sun had already gone down, which meant the girl had to have been taken already, according to the story. She reached Whale Cave with ease and saw that he wasn’t there. She climbed into the cave and waited, the cave was surprisingly warm and she spent her time looking at the crystals around her and she could see that there was a lot of of them.

It must have been pretty right around sunset when the sun’s rays glimmered over them and they all shined their colors. She had to come back during sunset one day, once the monster problem was resolved.

His shadow covering the cave’s entrance gave away his appearance to her, “You’re early.” He commented, walking towards her and taking a seat in front of her. “Back with more questions?” He asked.

Hana smiled, “Yes and no. I have managed to find out a few things on my own.” She told him. “I know a few more things.” 

He gave her a small smile, “Very well. Go ahead.” he said, gesturing for her to speak.

“Why does the monster do what the mermaid princess wants?” She asked carefully.

“The monster has a loved one he wants to protect.” He answered. “In exchange for his services, the mermaid princess has promised that she won’t lay a hand on her."

Hana nodded, “I see. Why doesn’t the monster kill the giant squid? Then he can go back to his loved one.” She asked.

“That is not in the monster’s power. The giant squid is a natural being whereas the monster is unnatural.” He answered.

“Why have you never told me your name?” She challenged, looking at him directly.

“You didn’t need to know.” He said, “Besides, once you figured it out, then it didn’t matter what my name was.” 

“Why do you turn human at night?” She asked him, leaning back comfortably.

“The magic wears off.” He answered, without thinking. “Wait.” 

Hana smirked, “Yes?” She replied innocently.

“What do you mean by that?” He asked back.

“Nothing. But rather what do you do during the day then?” She asked him, changing the topic.

“I hang around the ocean.” He answered, going back to the cryptic ways.

She curled up into a ball, her long legs showing in the darkness. “Do you have any friends?” She asked him.

He narrowed his eyes at her, “What does that mean?”

She shrugged, “I mean if you hang around the ocean, do you hang e nodded, "Everythinf.out alone?” She asked specifically. 

“I used to have friends, but now, I hang around the ocean alone.” He answered. “These questions seem very different from what you wanted to know last time.” 

“I told you, I found out some things and I realized that you can only answer questions about the story.” She answered. “Now, for the monster. How big is it?" She asked carefully.

"Big enough to take on the squid, but not strong enough." He answered.

"Okay, so what about the monster? Does it have the body of a squid?" She asked him.

"No, like I said, it's an unnatural being. I can't answer this question anymore." He said.

She moved closer to him, and he just watched her crawl towards him, a smirk on her face. "I just have one last question." She said, standing up.

"What is it?" He said, finally able to see all of her. She wasn't in that red one piece uniform tonight but a black bikini and it confused him.

"What is your name, Nichkhun?" She said, hands on her hips and smiling.

His eyes widened as she finished speaking and he jumped up to shout at her, "Yah! You knew everything this whole time?" He demanded.

"Not everything, my first few questions I had no idea. The others I knew a bit." She said proudly. He moved closer to her and she didn't back down.

"You remember then?" He asked her.

She nodded, "Everything." She replied and he swooped down and kissed her fiercely. He lifted her up into his arms and her toes barely touched the ground. His body pressed against hers, his hand cupping her face and his arm supporting her weight.

He brushed his tongue against her lower lip as he wanted to deepen their kiss and she let him in. Her arms wrapping around his neck seamlessly.


Author's Note;;
Hehe :3
Guess what :D
I finished writing this :3
So one solo update tomorrow cuz hehe ;)
And then a double update on thursday :D
Enjoy :3