Epilog

The Perfect Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Since 2Min had so little moments in the last chapter, I made an epilog about them. (Guess who is still not over this story hahaha. Yes, that's me.)

Take 1:

“Mister Min, I’m scared,” Johnny tightened his grip on Minho’s trouser, hiding behind the tall man. The little boy had begun calling him Mister Min. Yes, Mister Min was him. Doctor Min was Taemin. It was confusing at first, but Minho had happened to love the way the boy called them. Using the same name made them seem like an old married couple.

“You don’t need to. I’m right here,” Minho comforted Johnny, pushing the small human forwards.

“But he is dangerous.” Johnny protested, still holding on Minho.

“He is a puppy,” Minho explained, “Look at him. He just wants to play.”

Johnny whined as the dog barked, wagging his tail.

“Come, give me your hand,” said Minho, placing Johnny’s hand on the dog’s head.

“Apple, be a good boy,” he told the golden retriever. Apple continued wagging this tails, not moving, allowing Johnny to pet him. Immediately, the little boy beamed as his fear disappeared.

“Mister Min, he is so cute.”

Take 2:

“Taemin, can you get us some wine? It’s downstairs.” Taemin nodded at his brother’s question.

“Sure,” he said, leaving the dining room. This wasn’t the first time Minho and he visited Jonghyun and Kibum. Still, he hadn’t figured out why those two needed such a big wine cellar. They weren’t heavy drinkers after all.

“So how are you gonna do it?” Kibum asked, looking at Minho, lowering his voice in a mysterious way.

“Do what?” Minho turned his head, narrowing his eyes, as he placed the plates on the table.

“Proposing, ,” Kibum slapped Minho’s head like the taller man deserved it, and maybe he did.

“Why should I?” Minho asked, still in confusion.

“You don’t want to marry my brother?” Kibum questioned, hands on his waist, ready to scold his brother’s stupid partner. 

“We’re already married,” Minho argued. If he knew that he was going to be interrogated by Kibum, he would have helped Taemin with the wine instead of staying here, setting the table with a psycho brother.

“Ghost, I should have saved that ‘’ for this,” sighed, Kibum murmured.

“That doesn’t count, my friend,” Jonghyun joined the conversation.

“Of course it does. We had a wedding and all,” Minho tried again and all Kibum did was rolling his eyes.

“It doesn’t count. At that time you didn’t even know his name. That was the most unromantic wedding ever.”

“I wouldn’t be so loud. We were in the same situation,” Jonghyun warned, leaning closer to his husband.

“It’s ok. We had a new wedding with all those romantic stuff. You know, Flower, sunset and stuff,” Kibum replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter