You

The Perfect Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi everybody, I'm back. Thank you for waiting for me for so long. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. 

 

Key slammed the door shut behind and threw himself on the bed. No one had made him so angry since his father had gone to prison. How often had the guys he'd slept with acted like they had a hangover? Just so they could pretend nothing happened. Until now, he was fine with it. Yes, he was even glad every time he could avoid an embarrassing conversation. However, he hadn't expected Jonghyun to be one of them. Especially not after Jonghyun had confessed to him. It was just another lie to get into his pants. didn't matter to him. It was just . Yet, lying and playing with his feelings was unforgivable. He should have punched that jerk much stronger.

Still hearing Jonghyun's voice through the closed door, Key put on his headphones to block any upcoming lies. He stared at the ceiling, thinking about the next step. In the end, he decided upon an early return. Tomorrow morning, he would call the airline and book the next flight home. The music in his ears soothed him and without noticing, he fell asleep.

When the wind flung open the window, the slam ripped Key from his sleep. "It's raining," Key thought of the obvious. He carefully approached the window and closed it, after making sure that no one or nothing was standing outside. Nightly thunderstorm on the beach was kind of creepy. 
He was about to go to the living room to check the other windows as he found Jonghyun right next to the bedroom door. The older one was sitting on the floor with his hands behind his neck and his face looking down. He looked like a criminal who had been caught and was now waiting for his interrogation.

Immediately, Jonghyun noticed Key. He was silent, but his eyes were like those of a puppy when it asked for a treat.

"You were here the whole time?" Key asked, trying to avoid those eyes.

"Please listen to me." Jonghyun pleaded.

"Why? So you can tell me more lies? "

"I never lied to you. I really forgot what happened yesterday night and it seems like we had slept with each other. But I didn't want to draw premature conclusions. That's why I ask you if we did? "

"I understand," Key replied. His voice was calm. Yet inside, he was burning in anger.

"Well, you know, sometimes there are situations that are not what they look like. And yesterday ..." Key paused. Yes, he had to admit he was a drama queen.

"It was exactly what it looked like." Key saw clearly how hope returned in Jonghyun's eyes and how it was immediately extinguished by his words. Even though he felt a touch of bad conscience, it was still a pleasure to punish Jonghyun. Suddenly, he was afraid of himself. Was he a sadist? A psychopath? When Jonghyun didn't know what to say, Key saved him from his suffering.

"You know what? Let's just pretend nothing had happened. You go your way and I go mine. "

"But that's not what I want." Jonghyun finally said.

"Then what do you want from me?"

"I want to know what happened. I want to know what to do. "

"Oh, and before you know that, you've decided to act like an ?" Key roared.

"I was wrong, I know. But I really don't know what happened after the kiss. I want you to tell me. I don't want to pretend nothing happened between us." Jonghyun explained.

"You didn't forget the kiss?" Key asked in amazement. Now it occurred to him, Jonghyun hadn't had a chance to speak at all.

"No, I didn't, neither the kiss nor what I said before. Was that the reason you're so mad at me?"

"Well ... yes," wasn't it obvious? Everything seemed as if Jonghyun had only confessed to get Key into bed; and the morning after, he chose the easiest way to get out of the mess.

"Key, I'm not that kind of man."

"If you'd know how many times I've heard that."

"Would I ask you to tell me everything if I wanted to pretend I had forgotten everything?" Jonghyun mounted the decisive argument. For a brief moment, Key relaxed. Just then, something came back on his mind.

"And what exactly do you expect from me?" He asked curiously. By that Jonghyun breathed in deeply, as if he were afraid to ask the coming question.

"Do you regret it?" He asked.

"Do you regret it?" Key returned the question.

"No," Jonghyun answered without hesitation. "I mean, I can't remember, but I'm sure wouldn't regret it."

"Good, because I don't either," Key replied. Finally, an answer that made them both happy.

"So, that was 'Much Ado About Nothing'?" Jonghyun asked. This was less a question than a statement. The whole argument suddenly seemed ridiculous.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, nothing. I just meant I should have said it all from the start. Then, we probably wouldn't have fought. Can you forgive me? "

To be honest, anger can't fade so quickly. However, Key was also a reasonable person. There was no reason to continue being angry at Jonghyun. Even if, he wouldn't be able to say no to these puppy eyes.

"Of course." Jonghyun felt stones fall down of his shoulders.

"Thank you," he said.

"That was our first fight as a couple ... well, a couple on a test run" Key pointed.

"You're right."

"Do you know what's the best thing about fighting?" Key asked with a deeper voice as he approached Jonghyun.

'Please say, make-up ', Jonghyun thought. He wanted to be a gentleman. But even a gentleman had a desire.

"Make-up ," Key whispered in his ear. Even without looking, he knew Jonghyun was smiling. The next minute eerily passed as Jonghyun pulled him in for a kiss that took away his breath. Next thing he knew was lying on the bed, between Jonghyun's legs. Jonghyun, kneeling over him, bent down to give him another wet kiss on his neck.

"Should I tell you something about last night?" Key said breathlessly. Jonghyun let out a sound as a signal that he was listening. His attention, however, was focused on Key's flawless skin.

"I was very surprised. I didn't think you would be so wild." Key said and conjured a smirk on Jonghyun's lips.

  ________________________  

Taemin opened his eyes as his cell phone didn't stop vibrating. He hated this sound. Since he slept with music, he always set his alarm on vibration so that he could separate the sounds. Whoever was woken up by this noise for years would also hate it. Wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter