♡ Family (Part 2)

The Perfect Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho enjoyed the feeling of Taemin's soft lips against his. He enjoyed the bittersweet taste that the wine left on Taemin's lips. He put his hand on Taemin's neck. The feeling of Taemin's bare skin was better than the best drug he'd ever tried. In contrast to the situation at the hotel, Minho reacted immediately. With his whole body. When he noticed, Minho startled. “What is happening?"

"Minho" Taemin grabbed the older by his hand, but Minho pushed him away.

"Don’t touch me," Minho demanded. Maybe he was too crude. Maybe he didn’t know what he was doing. But there was no time to think.

"Please let’s talk about it," pleaded Taemin.

"No, just stay away from me. You disgust me." And with that Minho left the younger. Minho closed the door behind him with a bang. The lantern in the garden threw a faint light on the mirror that hung opposite the door. Despite the dominance of the darkness, Minho saw his shameful reflection. Out of breath, confused and excited. Like a schoolboy who discovered the Playboy for the first time. On the day he tied the knot with Taemin, he didn’t think such a harmless-looking man could have that effect on him.

 

Taemin didn’t plan to attack Minho directly. But after a few glasses of wine, he couldn’t think very logically. He didn’t need a married life with the gangster boss. All he needed was a date. Just a date on which they were alone. An opportunity to disappear without getting Onew or any other person in trouble for losing him. Minho only needed to fall for him. Just a little bit. Just for a moment.

But Taemin had not considered one thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter