Ohmagad

Together forever
Taehyung looked at Hoseok with big eyes.
"M-Me?" He asked, pointing himself.
Hoseok, finding the other extremely adorable, chuckled and nodded, "Yes, you."
"What does it mean?.."
"You are special, that's it." He answered with a smile and then stood up, "Shall we study?"
"Y-Yeah !" Taehyung stood up from the bed and grabbed his bag to take out his notes and books.
 
For three hours, they stayed in Hoseok's room studying. Daehyun would often come and give them something to drink and some snacks. It was honestly the first time that he saw Hoseok studying. He was proud. After finishing several test papers, it was time for Taehyung to go. He packed up his things and Hoseok accompanied him outside where Myungsoo was waiting.
"Goodbye, see you at school tomorrow." Taehyung bowed slightly with a smile and Hoseok did the same.
"See you tomorrow."
 
The next day at school, all seniors were called in the hall for an announcement. Once everyone was settled, the principal took the mic to tell bad news.
"Students, we are sorry to inform you that your exams will start earlier. Instead of next month, it will be in two weeks."
Groans were heard, some of the students were shouting, complaining about not enough time to study and so on.
The homeroom teachers were trying to calm them down but in vain.
"Fortunately-" the principal stated, "You will all have study leave and will get your time table for the examinations once you'll be in class. That's it. Have a nice day and study well." He said and left.
After that, the students left the hall while complaining or talking on how they will be able to study everything.
"Damn, I'll never be able to study everything, I'll fail and my parents are going to beat the sh*t out of me !" Namjoon yelled, frustrated.
"I'm not going to sleep because of that ing exams which was supposed to be next month, exactly in 4 weeks BUT NO, IT HAS TO BE IN TWO WEEKS." Jungkook exclaimed.
"Gosh, chill. We have study leave, we'll have enough time." Hoseok said.
"Easy for you, your tutor is the top student here, duh."
Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah."
 
 
"Taehyung, I'm going to die!" Sungjong faked cry.
"Oh come on, we have enough time!" Taehyung tried to convince his friend but in vain, Sungjong kept dramatizing about the exams.
"What about we study together?" The blond asked, hoping that it would cheer him up.
Sungjong's face brightened, "YES!"
Taehyung chuckled, "I knew that it would cheer you up."
"Oh Taehyung, you know me so well!"
They laughed, while walking to their class when Hoseok and his friends came to them.
"Hey." Hoseok said and waved to Taehyung.
Taehyung stopped laughing and looked at the other, smiling.
"Hey."
"How ar-"
A guy behind Hoseok quickly come in front of Taehyung.
"Oh hi, you're Taehyung right? We heard so much about you! Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok and I have an idea! Why not studying together? You can bring anyone you want. Let's start as soon as we have study leave, eh? Ok? NICE !"
Taehyung looked at Hoseok's friend. He was weird, and scary, he thought.
"I'm Namjoom by the way, and this is Jungkook-" he points at the boy behind him, "and this is Jin." he pointed to the boy next to Hoseok.
"Nice to meet you." The blond said and bowed to them, "I have to go now, let's... talk about this at lunch, ok?" He said and dragged Sungjong with him to his class.
 
Once they were gone, Hoseok turned to Namjoon.
"You scared him, thank you!" He said and walked to his classroom.
Namjoon turned to Jungkook and Jin.
"I'm scary? Was I scary? I scared him?"
Jungkook and Jin nodded and went to their class, leaving the other alone.
"I'm not scary..." he mumbled and joined his friends.
 
After the teacher gave the students their time table for the exams, classes were dismissed. Sungjong stayed with Taehyung, they were walking to the canteen because Sungjong was so hungry and he forgot to bring lunch.
"Let's study with them, it'll be fun!" said Sungjong with a big smile.
"Um, yeah, if you want." Taehyung replied, smiling.
As soon as they arrived at the canteen, Sungjong went to have food for both of them and asked Taehyung to find a place for them to sit. Unfortunately, every table was taken, the canteen was crowded.
"Taehyung!" He heard someone calling him.
He turned to the voice and saw Namjoon waving at him, he was with his friends, eating.
"Hi." Taehyung said as he walked to them.
"Do you want to sit with us?"
"Yes but, I'm with my fri-"
"Ask him to join!"
Taehyung smiled at him before waving to Sungjong.
 
They all sat together, eating and talking. Hoseok and Taehyung were in their own lovey dovey world, Sungjong and Namjoon were chatting and gossiping like girls and Jin and Jungkook were bickering over food.
"Taehyung-ah," Hoseok whispered and the other turned to him, "you have some sauce on your lip, come here." he wiped the sauce from the blond's lip with his thumb and put it in his mouth to the sauce.
"Mh, it taste good." He said with a smile.
Taehyung's cheeks became red and quickly looked back at his food. The sight of Hoseok liking his finger made him go crazy, he put his hand on his cheeks and tried to stop blushing.
Hoseok chuckled, "You are so cute, I want to eat you." he said and pecked the younger's cheek.
Sungjong, Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin who were watching them, whispering how cute their couple will be when they'll get together and talked about the crazy angry fangirls.
 
Unfortunately, the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. Hoseok let out a sigh and pouted. He wanted to stay a little bit more with Taehyung but that ing bell had to break everything. Taehyung grabbed his bag and stood up.
"It was nice, see you after." He said and turned to Sungjong, "Let's go."
Sungjong nodded and went to class with the blond.
Hoseok pouted even more, Taehyung went to class so fast ! Well, he is the top student and top students never miss a single minute of their class.
"So hyung, when are you going to confess?"
Hoseok turned to Jungkook, "I want it to be special. Maybe after the exams." he then stood up and walked to class, the others following him.
 
 
Taehyung listened to the teacher's lecture, taking as many notes as he could to study later for the exams and Sungjong did the same.
 
At Hoseok's side, Namjoon was playing with his pencil next to a sleepy Jungkook and in front of them, Hoseok was surprisingly listening and taking notes. Beside, Jin doodled in his notebook. When the teacher turned to the board, Namjoon looked at Hoseok.
"Yah, Taehyung have notes. No need to write." He said in a low voice.
Hoseok sent a death glare to his friend and whispered, "Take notes you moron, Taehyung won't give you his notebook."
Namjoon pouted and decided to take notes, he knew that Hoseok was right.
 
 
Just when the teacher finished talking, someone knocked at the door.
"Come in." He said and the door opened, revealing the principal with someone behind him.
Everybody stood up as the man made his way in the classroom.
"I see that you're all busy, I'm just informing you that we have a new student, come in."
Everybody was surprised, exams were in two weeks and a new student was coming? That was insane.
The girl entered the classroom, she was beautiful, long brown straight hair, skinny figure, pinky pouty lips and big black eyes. Most of the boy gasped at her beauty, but Hoseok and his friends widened their eyes.
Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon turned to Hoseok with worried eyes.
 
"No, not her again."