What a sweet week

Together forever

Chatters could be heard in the locker room, boys coming out of the shower to change back into their clothes to go to their next classes.
Hoseok is one of them. He felt sticky and was covered with sweat after the match, as always, and as soon as he got into the locker room, he ran to the showers and he spent more than ten minutes under the water. Once out, most of the boys were gone, there was only two or three left, putting on their shoes or clothes. Hoseok wrapped his towel around his waist and walked to his locker where his bag was. Oblivious that someone was looking at him, he lazily put his clothes, and once his shirt was on, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Thinking that it was Taehyung, he smiled and turned around only to see someone he didn't want to see and frowned.
"What the are you doing here?!" He exclaimed, quite angry.
She giggled, "You remember? We always meet here after PE classes~"
Hoseok had enough, he sent her a death glare and said coldly, "When we were still a couple, we're not together anymore."
Hyomin let out a 'tsk' and pushed the boy against his locker, "We are still a couple, Seokie~" she said before kissing him roughly.


Taehyung's breath hitched at the sight of the boy, who was supposed to be in love with him, kissing his so called 'ex-girlfriend' in the boys locker room. Without making a sound, he rushed out of the room, trying not to cry, again, and went to his class. When he got into his seat, unfortunately for him, Sungjong noticed something different on the blond's face.
"Taehyungie, are you okay?" He asked, worried.
"Y-Yeah... Don't worry." Taehyung forced a smile and took out his notebook before the teacher entered.
Sungjong could see that something was off but he decided that it was the best to shut up. The teacher entered and started her lecture.


Hoseok widened his eyes when he felt lips against his. He quickly pushed Hyomin off him and wiped his lips.
"What are you trying to do?!" He yelled at her and looked around with worried eyes. He was looking if Taehyung was there but no.
Hyomin smirked at the sight of Hoseok's worried face.
"Looking for your little blond?" She said with a y voice.
Hoseok looked at her, "How do you-" oh, that's when he remembered that Hyomin was one of those girls who would do anything to have what they want, including hurting people's feelings.
"He is cute, but not cuter than me." She continued and approached the other, "Seokie, we were so good together, everybody was jealous of our relationship. Lets get back together huh?"
"Don't call me like that and you know that we're done. If you haven't left me for him, we would still be together." Hoseok tried not to yell and took his bag, "I'm leaving now." He mumbled before getting out of the locker room.
Hyomin looked at him and bit her nail, 'I'm not giving up.' she thought and decided to skip class to go on the rooftop, like she and Hoseok used to do.


Classes ended quickly, for Taehyung. As soon as the bell rang, he took out his phone and dialed Howon's number.
"Yes, young master?"
"Howon, where are you?"
"Waiting for you out-"
He hung up as soon as Howon said that he was waiting, he grabbed his bag and rushed outside. Unfortunately for him, Hyomin was on his way and she stopped him.
"Taehyungie!~ Lets go eat something together, eh?~" she asked, acting friendly and all.
Taehyung swallowed hard, "Um, I-I'm sorr-"
"Taehyung."
He closed his eyes, '.' and turned around with a small smile on his lips, "Hoseok hyung..."
Hoseok raised an eyebrow, it was unusual for the blond to call him hyung.
Taehyung turned to Hyomin, "I'm sorry but i can't, I have something else to do.. Goodbye." He said, not even looking back at Hoseok and ran out of the school.

At home, he didn't eat much. His brothers, Sungyeol and Daniel found it really strange but decided not to ask. The cook even baked some brownies for dessert, and Taehyung ate none of it. After eating few spoons of rice, he got up and went straight to his room to do his home works and to study.

"Something is definitely strange with him." Said Sungyeol, breaking the silence in the dining room.
"Don't worry, he is maybe stressing for the exams. Remember when he barely ate last year because of this?" Myungsoo answered his fiancé.
"Yeah, maybe..."
Daniel shoot his head up as he remembered something.
"It's Taehyung's birthday in two months, right?" He asked, excited.
"Omo you're right! He's growing up so fast... What should we do for his eighteenth birthday?" Sungyeol asked, excited as well.
Minsoo and Myungsoo let out a cough and disappointment was shown on their fiancés face.
Sungyeol sighed, "You can't do that again, he will be sad..."
Daniel nodded, "You two are the worst brother ever."
Minsoo gave them an apology look, "I'm really sorry, but I am in charge of a very important project in Japan and I won't be able to make it..."
"Last year was the same thing." Daniel mumbled, loud enough for the others to hear.
"What about you Myung?" Sungyeol turned to his fiancé with a pissed face.
"The will a new winter collection in China and they choose me to take pictures for the Fashion magazine. It's between christmas and New year..." Myungsoo bit his lip.
Sungyeol sighed again and shook his head, "You two better find a nice gift for Taehyung."
The brothers nodded and Myungsoo stood up.
"I'll talk to him." He said before going upstairs.


Taehyung put down his pen and yawned. He was a bit sleepy. He stood up and went to his bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face before going on his bed under the covers with a thick book that he usually read before sleeping.
Opening the book at the page he bookmarked, a knock was heard.
"Come in." The blond said, starting to read the first line of the chapter.
The door opened and Myungsoo walked in.
"Taehyungie, how are you?" He asked, sitting on the edge of his younger brother's bed.
"Fine." He answered, eyes glued on his book.
Myungsoo cleared his throat before asking, "Do you like China?"
"... You won't be there for my birthday, right?"
"How did you..."
Taehyung looked at his brother, "It was the same thing last year, you asked me if i liked Thailand and you weren't there for my birthday..."
His sibling felt bad, really bad.
"Tae, I'm sorry..." He apologized.
"It's okay..." He resumed reading.
"I'll get you the best present, you'll be very happy. Trust me."
"The same words you told me last year, and i want nothing."
Myungsoo felt guilty, last December was so hectic that he forgot to buy a present for his little brother's birthday.
Taehyung closed his book and placed it on his nightstand.
"I'm going to sleep, turn off the lights please." He said.
"Goodnight." Myungsoo stood up and before leaving his brother's room, he turned off the lights and closed the door.


The next day, Taehyung went to school. He avoided Hoseok as much as he could, spent his lunch time studying in the library with Sungjong with him and during PE classes, he asked the teacher if he could go to his class to study, and right after the bell rings for the end of school, he would storm out of his class to go home. It was like that for the rest of the week until the study leave. On the week ends, Taehyung was locked in his room, practicing multiple of math exercises and reread several times his notes.

As he woke up on monday, he got a new message from Sungjong.

'Hyungie, lets study together mh? \(^∇^)/'

Taehyung replied,

'Where?'

'Meet at Seoul Library at 1pm ! (≧∇≦)/'


The blond put his phone back in his pocket before going downstairs for breakfast.


"Taehyung is coming." Sungjong said to Namjoon.
"Hoseok too. I just hope Hyomin is not going to show up and fail our plan."
"I just hope so."


Taehyung dragged himself out of his room, his bag full of books hanging on his shoulder. He glanced at the clock and sighed. He didn't want to go, he didn't want to see Hoseok or Hyomin. But he had to go since Sungjong told him to.
He got into the car and Howon drove to the library where the blond was going.


"Hello?" a sleepy voice answered the phone.
"Hoseok-ah, meet at the library at one. We need to study." A voice he knew too well, Namjoon.
Hoseok groaned, "I'm tir-"
"Taehyung is coming."
After hearing that his crush would be there, his eyes popped open.
"Ok, i'm in."
He quickly hung up and jumped out of bed. He looked at the clock and it read 11.
Hoseok ran to the bathroom, passing next to a sleepy Daehyun and once he got into the room, he closed the door and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Okay, I need to be perfect." He mumbled to himself before washing his face with his brother's face wash before brushing his teeth.
After that, he stripped his clothes and ran into the shower, using a new body gel that smelled so good. He got out of shower, dried himself before wrapping his towel around his waist and ran to his room.

He opened his wardrobe and dig in his clothes, looking for something nice to wear. He groaned. He had nothing to wear and the only way to get dressed nicely was to call a pro.
He took his phone and looked through his contact name.

"Hello?"
"Kookie, I need clothes."
He heard the other groan.
'Please please please...' he pleaded in his head.
"... I'm coming."
"THANK YOU SO MUCH."

Hoseok hung up and made a victory dance before putting on a boxer. He sat on his bed and waited for Jungkook to come.

He stared at the floor, thinking of the recent events and also about Taehyung. The blond has been avoiding him since the incidence with Hyomin in the boys locker room. And what is strange is, Taehyung didn't show up. He really had to explain everything to him.

Soon after, a knock a the door broke his thoughts. Jungkook entered his room and threw a bag on his bed.
"I brought you clothes, get dressed." He said before sitting on the older's desk chair.
Hoseok gave him a smile, "Thanks Kookie." and put on Jungkook's clothes.

Namjoon was looking for books, Jin was trying to complete an algebra problem and Taehyung was explaining something to his best friend, Sungjong.
It was 1.27 pm already and both Hoseok and Jungkook didn't show up.
And just as Taehyung finished explaining problems to Sungjong, he looked up and saw Hoseok coming with Jungkook. His heart was beating, faster than usual and to hide his slightly red cheeks, he put a book in front of his face.

Fortunately for Hoseok, there was a free seat next to Taehyung. Unfortunately for Taehyung, Hoseok sat beside him.
"Hey." Hoseok whispered while taking out his papers and books.
Taehyung stayed silent, he acted as if he didn't hear anything.
"... I completed the test paper you gave me." he said again, hoping for an answer.
Taehyung remained silent, Sungjong, Jungkook and Jin looked at them. They were all in an awkward atmosphere until they all see someone behind Hoseok.
"Honey~" She said and pecked the boy on his cheek.
Hoseok turned around and frowned at the sight of Hyomin.
"What ar-"
"I came here to study with you, don't you remember? You told me to meet you there." Hyomin whispered, loud enough for Taehyung to hear it.
The blond looked at her, he detailed how beautiful she was, her long straight hair, her milky colored skin and how her makeup made her look innocent. She was thin, like the body of a model, had a nice taste of fashion by the sight of her clothes... everything that Taehyung didn't have.

Taehyung wanted to cry. Quickly, he closed his book and put it in his bag and stood up.
"I have to go..." He said to his friends before taking his bag and walked away, without listening to Sungjong, Jin and Jungkook.
Hyomin smirked, for her, Taehyung was weak. Just as she was going to say something, Hoseok abruptly stood up and ran out of the library.

While walking away, Taehyung called Howon to fetch him. He waited outside for his chauffeur, trying not to think of his love for Hoseok.
"Taehyung!"
He knew this voice too well. He didn't dare to turn around and face the other.
"Taehyung..." Hoseok stopped behind the blond, "Please, tell me what's wrong..." He said with a pleading voice.
The blond didn't utter a word.
Hoseok had enough, he put his hand on the younger's shoulder and spun him around to be able to look at him.
"Tell me what's wrong, please, i beg!"
Taehyung lost it, he looked at the other right in the eyes.
"You want to know what's wrong?" he asked with a cracked voice.
"Yes..."
"You said that i was special to you, i had hopes that you might like me, until..." Taehyung looked down and let tears fall on his cheeks.
"Until what?"
The blond looked back at the other, tears still falling.
Hoseok widened his eyes at the sight of his crush crying and that's when he understood that the blond saw what had happen in the locker room.

A honk was heard and a car stopped by them.
Taehyung turned around to open the car door when Hoseok grabbed his wrist.
"No, i can explain, please!" he said.
Taehyung shook his arm, trying to free himself from the other's grip.
"Please Taehyu-"
"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" A man got out of the car and ran to push Hoseok away from Taehyung.
"Don't you dare touching my little brother again." He warned.
Taehyung wiped his tears, "Lets go, Myungsoo hyung..." He said and got in the car.
Myungsoo gave Hoseok a death glare before getting in the car and drove away.

Hoseok looked down, he should've known.
"Seokie." He heard that girly voice he hated the most. He turned around, obviously pissed.
"When will you stop interfering in my life?! Can't you understand that you and me, is over? That I moved on? Just ing stop hurting people!" He yelled angrily, ignoring if passengers were looking at them.
Hyomin smiled, "We promised to stick together till the end, remember?"
At that moment, Hoseok looked really angry.
"You are the one who broke that promise." he said and walked back to the library.
Hyomin gritted her teeth.
'I won't give up.'