Oh God.. Why?

Together forever

 

Taehyung knew it. He knew that declining this favor was the best thing. But no. His cousin kept throwing glances at him, giving all sort of signal for him to accept.
 
And there he was, waiting Daehyun's brother in their living room. He sighed and looked around. The walls was full of family pictures and other decoration, it was way different from his house. His looked like a haunted house without photos nor decorations on the walls. They were plain and had a dark colour.
Minutes later, he heard someone coming downstairs with a groan. He turned around and saw an unfamiliar guy going in the kitchen while yawning.
'What should i do?' Taehyung asked himself and followed the guy.
 
"Um.. Hi?" He said with a small voice, "You're Hoseok, right?"
Named Hoseok quickly turn around at the unfamiliar voice and widened his eyes.
"I-I.. Yeah, I'm Hoseok. What are you doing here?"
"I'm your tutor, your brother asked me to wait for you in the living room."
Hoseok clenched his teeth while mumbling something that the younger couldn't understand.
And then, his pride took over him.
"Listen kid, i don't need a tutor. I can study by myself."
Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "That's not what your tests tell me." he said and took out several sheets from his bag and looked through them, "Mathematics 0/20, Chemistry 0.5/30, French 0.1/10. You want me to continue?"
Hoseok crossed his arms and looked deadly at the boy in front of him, "I don't care about school."
Taehyung sighed and put the test papers on the kitchen counter.
"Fine. Stay dumb for the rest of your life then." He turned around and walked out of the kitchen and left. He knew that it was a bad, bad bad bad idea to tutor one of his school's kingka.
 
Hoseok sighed, his brother was going to beat him. No, worst, kill him.
 
...
 
"YOU DID WHAT." Yelled Daehyun.
"It's not a big deal hyung, seriously."
"Oh it's not?! THEN WHY CAN'T YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR TESTS?!"
Hoseok didn't know what to say, it was the first time that he saw his brother like that. Daehyun's ears became red and veins could be seen on his forehead.
"Hyung-"
"You know how hard i tried to make him accept to tutor you? Damn it."
The elder rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed, "Plead him to come back." He said firmly after.
Hoseok gulped, "Yeah."
And their conversation ended. Daehyun went in his room, leaving his brother alone in the living room.
Hoseok groaned, 'Why must it be him?! Kdnskfnaidsbdjeo And Taehyung, WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CUTE.' He shook his head and went to his room.
 
The day after, in the morning was fine for Taehyung, he was calmly walking to the school's door when someone grabbed his shoulder, making him stop.
"Taehyung."
Taehyung turned around and saw Hoseok.
"Can I help you with something?"
Hoseok looked at him confusedly, Taehyung was different from the previous day.
"Um.. I just wanted to say sorry for my bad behavior yesterday."
"It's okay." The younger bowed slightly, "I'll go now, have a nice day." He walked away from Hoseok.
"Wait!" The kingka yelled.
The younger turned around and watched the other running to him.
"Would you like to tutor me?"
"No."
"Please please please please, my brother is going to kill if i have bad grades at the end of this year."
"You should have though of the consequences."
"There's only 2 months before the exams and i won't be able to study by myself. Please, i beg you."
Taehyung sighed, "Fine."
Hoseok danced mentally and smiled slightly, "Wait me at the school gate after classes. We could go at my place-"
"Or at the library. You need a place where the atmosphere gives you the feeling and the need to study."
"Okay. See you later then!"
 
 
Taehyung arrived at the library and did his home works while waiting for Hoseok.
He looked at his watch and sighed, he was 30 minutes late.
Then 30 minutes became an hour, and an hour became two hours.
Just as he was going to read a book, his phone vibrated.
 
"Hello?"
'I'm outside.'
"I'm coming, hyung."
 
Taehyung put his books in his bag and walked to the school's main entrance. On his way, someone bumped into him and made him fall on his .
"Ouch.."
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" The guy in front of him helped Taehyung to get up, "Are you hurt? I'm so so sorry, i wasn't looking, i was-"
"It's okay."
Taehyung smiled slightly and picked up the books that fell.
"I'm Lee Sungjong by the way. You must be Kim Taehyung, right?"
"Nice to meet you. How do you know my name?"
"Well, everybody know the top and cutest student here."
The younger looked confused, "They know me?"
Sungjong chuckled, "It's a long story. I've always wanted to meet you! Can we be friends? Please?? I WANT TO BE YOUR BEST BEST FRIEND FOREVER!"
Taehyung was taken aback and looked at the boy in front of him with wide eyes.
"...Yeah?"
Sungjong opened his mouth to squeal again as someone came to them.
"Taehyung, what is taking you so long?"
Taehyung looked behind Sungjong, "Oh hyung, sorry.. I was talking to my.... Bestfrie-"
"Oh em geeeeee, YOU'RE MINSOO. THE BEST GYM TRAINER EVEEER. I WATCHED ALL YOUR EPISODES ON MTV AND YOU'RE SO HAWT!"
Taehyung's brother looked at the fanboy in front of him and looked back at his brother, "Your bestfriend you said?"
Taehyung smiled awkwardly, "Sungjong, I need to go now. Um.. I'll see you tomorrow." He said and walked with Minsoo at the exit of the school building.
"GOODBYE BESTIE!"
 
'Oh god kill me now...'
 
Sorry for the lame chapter.