I can't hold it anymore

Together forever
 
 
Taehyung looked through his school diary and closed it at the sight of no homework. He sigh. He finished all of them the previous day after his father's birthday. He looked at the clock and it was still early in the morning (8 o'clock.) and he pouted. He hated week ends for some reasons and walked out of his room for breakfast.
"What's with the pouty cute face, honey?"
Taehyung felt someone pinching his cheek and smiled, already knowing who it was.
"Good morning Sungyeol hyung." He said, showing his gums and hugged the older who patted his head.
 
Lee Sungyeol, one of the most famous model and Fashion Designer in Korea, soon-to-be Kim Sungyeol, became Taehyung's best friend and also a kind of mommy to him the day of his birth.
 
"I heard that you wanted to go to school today." Sungyeol said, chuckling.
"Yes. I hate week ends..."
"Let's do something together today, ok?" Proposed the elder.
"But, aren't you supposed to make preparations for your wedding with Myungsoo hyung today?"
"He has an important meeting with editors and blah blah. So, i'm free! Let's go to my studio, we'll do something there."
Taehyung nodded and let go the other, "Okay!" and he went back to his room to change.
 
Once he was done, Sungyeol and him took Minsoo's car and drove to Sungyeol's studio.
"The painting you made is stunning, as usual." Sungyeol complimented the younger as they were in the elevator.
"Thank you hyung."
Minutes later, they arrive at Sungyeol studio where the elder use to work.
"I have something to show you." He said and got out of the car. Taehyung got out of the car after Sungyeol and walked to the elevator.
While waiting to arrive at Sungyeol's studio's floor, they talked about the party the previous night and Sungyeol told him how Myungsoo is hopeless romantic but also very possessive and blah. And Taehyung just stand next to him, nodding from time to time when Sungyeol says, "You understand?" and he would complain again and again about how Myungsoo gets angry to say in the end, "But it makes him so cute!"
 
The ding of the elevator stopped their conversation as they waited the door to open and walked to Sungyeol's studio.
"I want you to be the first one to see my new collection for winter!" Sungyeol exclaimed excitedly and walked to a big white curtain. Taehyung followed behind with a curious look on his face.
"TADAH!" He shouted and showed what was behind the curtain.
There was three male mannequin wearing different cashmere tuxedo. For Taehyung, they were all amazing.
"Wow, it's wonderful." He mumbled loud enough for Sungyeol to hear it.
"And, this is for you my baby." Sungyeol handed him one of the tuxedo on the mannequin to Taehyung. A white one, golden borders with a red scarf on it.
"H-Hyung, I can't take it." He shook his head.
"I want you to wear it on my wedding day." He said in a pleading voice.
Taehyung bit his lip, "Ok, I'll take it. But after the wedding, I'll give it back to you."
"No need to, keep it."
"But hyu-"
 
Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence as he heard his phone ringing. He quickly answered without looking at the ID caller.
 
"Hello?"
"Taehyung?"
 
'This voice...' Taehyung froze. It was Hoseok.
 
"Y-Yeah?"
"It's Hoseok! How are you?"
"Fine."
"Daehyun wants you to come over to tutor me." he heard him sigh.
"Ok, I'll come in an hour."
"Thanks. See you later then, bye!"
"B-Bye."
 
He hung up and turned to Sungyeol.
"I have to go." He turned around and ran out of the studio before the elder could say something.
 
 
Taehyung opened the front door in a rush and ran to his room. Howon who was passing by, saw Taehyung and raised an eyebrow.
Taehyung entered his room, opened his wardrobe and dig into his clothes. Then, he suddenly stopped.
"Why must I change clothes?" he mumbled and turned around with a dumb face. He then put both of his hands on his cheeks, "Oh my. I think I'm crazy."
He walked to his desk and shove all his books and note books in his bag and walked out of his room.
 
"Young master, why are you in such a rush today?"
Taehyung jumped in surprise and put his hand on his chest. He turned around and sighed loudly.
"Howon, never ever scare me like that again."
"I'm sorry young master. Mind to tell me what's happening?"
"I have to go to Daehyun's house. Can you bring me?"
"Of course, let's go." Said the elder and they both walked out of the house.
 
Howon went to the driver's seat after closing the car's door to Taehyung.
Meanwhile, Taehyung was deep in his thoughts, thinking of what happened the previous night and today.
'What am I going to tell him? ...And why did I run back home after his call?' He sighed and looked by the window, 'I must stop thinking.' He shook his head before closing his eyes.
 
"Young master, we're here."
Taehyung opened an eye and looked outside.
"Oh. Thank you Howon." He said and rubbed his eyes before getting out of the car.
"At what time should I pick you up?" asked his butler/driver.
"I'll give you a call. Goodbye!"
Taehyung walked to the front door of Hoseok's house and knocked. He looked around while waiting and then he heard the door open.
"Hey, you came early."
He turned to see Hoseok with a wide smile on his face. Taehyung with a slight smile.
"Come on in." Hoseok opened the door wider to let the other in.
Taehyung entered the other's house, take off his shoes and walked to the living room, smelling something quite familiar.
"I decided to bake brownies while waiting. I thought that we could eat something while studying. Is it fine?" Hoseok said while walking to the kitchen. Taehyung followed him like a lost puppy while gulping.
 
Brownies was definitely his favorite.
 
"I didn't know you were able to cook."
"Now you know."
 
Hoseok put the brownies in a plate and walked to the dining room.
 
"I hope that you love brownies." Hoseok turned to Taehyung with an unsure look on his face.
Daehyun told him that the younger loved chocolate and Hoseok wanted to bake something with chocolate in it.
"Honestly, brownies are my favorite."
Hoseok let out a sigh of relief and smiled.
"Let's study." He said with a hint of enthusiasm in his voice.
 
For several hours, Taehyung was showing Hoseok how to solve several mathematics problems and the younger had to admit that Hoseok was quite good with numbers. He was able to complete his problems and received as a reward, a small cupcake sticker on his sheet that Taehyung brought along and the plate of brownies was empty. (taehyung ate most of them because they were sooooo goood.)
 
"See, you can do it if you want." Taehyung smiled and put back his sticker book neatly in his bag.
Hoseok blushed very very slightly, "Thanks for helping me."
"No problem. And... Sorry for yesterday." Said the younger with a small voice.
Hoseok suddenly stood up and grabbed Taehyung's arm.
 
"Wha-"
"Come with me."
 
He dragged the younger out of his house and walked to a building. It was already night and Taehyung feared that the other would do something to him as there was nobody on the streets.
"Where are we going?"
Hoseok answered seconds later, "Somewhere."
Minutes later, they arrived at an enormous building that they entered and went on the rooftop.
 
They walked to the edge of the roof and Taehyung let out a 'Wow' when he saw the lights of the town. He then turned to Hoseok gave him a confused look.
"What are we doing here?"
"I though that we could hang out and clear our minds. I come here whenever i'm sad or angry. I shout all my anger and i feel really good after. You should try it too since you cried quite a lot yesterday."
"W-Well.. It's weird to yell on a rooftop and it's my first time so.."
"Let me show you."
 
Hoseok turned to the city and started to shout.
"I HATE SCHOOL!"
He then let out a sigh before turning to Taehyung.
"See? It's easy, try it!"
The younger awkwardly turned to the city too and yelled not so loud,
"I HATE WEEK-ENDS!"
"DAEHYUN HYUNG IS SO MEAN TO ME! I WISH THAT HE LEAVES ME ALONE!"
"I HATE BEING ALONE!"
Hoseok could feel that Taehyung was getting out all his anger and sadness. He smiled and shouted after the other.
"I'M NOT A PLAYBOY SO STOP SPREADING RUMORS!"
"I AM SORRY DADDY!"
"MOM AND DAD ARE NEVER HOME."
"SORRY FOR BEING BORN!"
Hoseok turned to the younger after hearing what he said and noticed tears in his eyes.
"I DIDN'T KILL MOM! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I DIDN'T... I NEVER WANTED HER TO DIE, I-"
Taehyung fell on his knees and sobbed hard.